Deleted

Mortal Strike 50%

Would Warriors become to strong if they would make Mortal Strike give a 50% healing debuff again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes they would. Especially in the state they are at this moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it would be possible to take down a healer alone then, but that's just overkill. Once we all get the arena/rBG gear and get our PvP Power up, warriors will be hit with the nerf bat. Let's face is, warriors are pretty strong now. Surprised we didn't get nerfed in the latest hotfix.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serago View Post
    Well, it would be possible to take down a healer alone then, but that's just overkill. Once we all get the arena/rBG gear and get our PvP Power up, warriors will be hit with the nerf bat. Let's face is, warriors are pretty strong now. Surprised we didn't get nerfed in the latest hotfix.
    I would like too see Warrior get that hard presure again they had in BC/LK, but lose the stupid burst. I killed another warrior yesterday within a Shockwave stun :S its just retarded. And when I fight Frost DK/Pally (I play War/Pally) Its just a race who get the most presure off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm okay with how each class reduces healing actually. Especially considering the recent healing nerf in BG/Arenas! Pure dps is back, baby.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceda View Post
    I'm okay with how each class reduces healing actually. Especially considering the recent healing nerf in BG/Arenas! Pure dps is back, baby.
    Nerf has been there since the launch of 5.0 patch in Cataclysm, tooltips were just adjusted recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Wish they would buff fury a bit :/ all its got is burst once every 3 minutes :/ And i dont like arms
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should make the debuff 50% for Wars/Hunters/Rogues/Monks, then make it so you cant pop Avatar and Reck at the same time and make it so Stampede doesnt benefit from Bestial Wrath. Buffs Rogues and Monks, makes Wars/Hunters less dominating in the sub 2.2k brackets while retaining rank 1 viability. Fixes so many problems.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Yes they would. Especially in the state they are at this moment.
    We're already too strong.

The problem of OP healing shouldn't be fixed by giving more anti-healing. It should be fixed by nerfing PvP healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15