Sweeping Winds Monk gear Help

As the title suggests I play sweeping winds Monk (I know it's not original)

I can clear inferno so my gear isn't terrible but am always searching for upgrades because I still have a few deaths going through act 3 mainly against molten and fire chains.

My main question is what top line gear should I be aiming for. I have sold some items for other classes and have some cash (120mill)

I like the Inna's Temperance (pants with movement speed and attack speed) But searching for the 4 set bonus to sweeping winds seems like a waste and the resists I feel are low on the set. Wondering which other Inna's piece people think you should pair with the pants because the 2 set 130 dex seems useful for only one other piece.

I also like the look of Tyraels Might chest but not necessary.

In Summary Are there sets that a sweeping winds Monk benefits greatly from or am I just trying to cobble together a group of well rolled yellows?

edit: Does anyone know any videos or websites that have this information already. Most of what I find are way over geared to really be useful to me at this stage.

Deleted
    Inna's Favor is nice, isn't it? The belt which adds 8% of your damage as holy, and gives crit and CC duration reduction. Just make sure your weapons are min-max damage and not elemental damage or you won't get the most out of the +8% damage as holy. I use Favor and Temperance on my DH for the reasons you listed, they're very good items. However I think every Inna's item has the problem that it can't roll both all resist and single resist, which makes them all equally "bad" in that regard.

Also maybe get Natalya's boots / ring / helm. The set bonuses are nice, +7% crit and +130 dex are the 2 and 3 set bonuses. Inna's and Nat's are nice to mix together for dexterity classes.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly you need more LoH for sweeping winds? I cobbled together yellows like you say and those tornados are little life giving gems. Unless they've magically changed that since I last played, which would make me sad. I have a very high res and LoH build and I don't have too much of a problem unless I'm standing in the middle of death forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Possibly you need more LoH for sweeping winds? I cobbled together yellows like you say and those tornados are little life giving gems. Unless they've magically changed that since I last played, which would make me sad. I have a very high res and LoH build and I don't have too much of a problem unless I'm standing in the middle of death forever.
    I didn't realize LoH procced off Sweeping Winds or the tornadoes you get from Cyclone.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I didn't realize LoH procced off Sweeping Winds or the tornadoes you get from Cyclone.
    I remember seeing threads about discussing whether it procs LoH or Life Steal....thought I had read on here that it definitely did proc Cyclone. It has been a very long time since I've looked into it specifically, since my gear wasn't built with just that in mind. I have a tankier build and need LoH to plow through everything.

I wasn't trying to be misleading, but if it has never been proven either way someone should look into it.

edit: Looking into it, apparently people were being mislead from some patch notes where Cyclone Strike was generating LoH. People were throwing figuresd like 12.5% chance LoH with Cyclone. Information is all over the place. Apparently it's just 12.5% LoH for every Cyclone Strike.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-10-11 at 06:38 PM.

Yeah I saw Favor and I like that to go with Temperance best. (have a Yellow belt with 130+ dex and vit. plus 115 AR after OWE) Hence I was looking at Vast expanse (chest) but it doesn't really cut it.

Thats the reason I was looking into Tyraels Might to get the Movement speed and thinking of pairing with Depth Diggers or something.

Will look into the nat's tri set and see what I can find on AH that fits well. Thanks.

Only running with 800ish LoH which I know is a bit low but 3000 life after kill. (Purely by accident as it was just there on 3 items without even noticing the stat)

Thanks for input so far guys. Will look into all suggestions.

Would post a link to my gear but have pretty much stashed everything at this stage for MF purposes so not much point.
    Last edited by Spider Klein; 2012-10-12 at 12:20 AM.