Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

DREAM Paragon - Raid Comp/Specs?

Hey everyone, I'm just curious does anyone know the specs they used to down Will of the Emperor? I see they used 4 druids, 2 pallies, 2 warlocks, a priest and a warrior but does anyone know what specs they used? I can't seem to find it anywhere (so I apologize if someone has already posted this but I can't find it).

Please don't turn this into a 25 vs 10 thread, I'm just curious what specs they used.

From looking at the different specs and guessing (which I basically guessed by main spec); it was a prot & holy pally, holy priest, fury warrior, destruction & affliction warlock, 2 balance druids, 1 feral and 1 guardian.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2012-10-11 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    I am not sure on the comp but all I know is that 25 man is harder.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2012-10-11 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    LOL, thanks =)

Specs from armory. Not 100% sure!

Guardian Druid
    Balance Druid
    Resto Druid
    Feral Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Prot Paladin
    Disc Priest
    Arms Warrior
    Affliction lock (x2)

So 2 tanks / 3 healers / 5 DPS as allways.

Their priest was holy, not disc for the fight.

Deleted
    Well they could have respecced before logging out so we can't get specific informations outside of the classes used, especially on the balance/balance vs balance/resto or feral/guardian vs guardian/guardian part (2 vs 3 healer/tanks) along with the warlock speccs ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    From what I can tell there's really nothing special about that comp aside from all the battle rez. No Bloodlust. It's mainly just their mains they rolled in there with.
    Doesnt really matter since rebirth still is limited to 1 per fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post

Infracted - Wilderness
    Oh. you can say that cause, i bet you downed it?

Not 100% myself and would love to know as well, but I have a feeling that the reason for the mass of druids is due to symbiosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    Doesnt really matter since rebirth still is limited to 1 per fight.
    But some guilds only have one warlock or druid or death knight so they only have one rez. When you have 6, even though you can only use 1, you still are guaranteed to have it available no matter who dies.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Not 100% myself and would love to know as well, but I have a feeling that the reason for the mass of druids is due to symbiosis.
    Likely. It's not like they haven't stacked druids before 8)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    From what I can tell there's really nothing special about that comp aside from all the battle rez. No Bloodlust. It's mainly just their mains they rolled in there with.
    "Nothing special" I guess 5x stampeding roar and 5x roots from the druids is nothing special. This setup SCREAMS CC and speed buffs from miles away.

The warrior and priest got symbiosis and probably their paladin tank too, the rejuv that warlocks get is not very effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    "Nothing special" I guess 5x stampeding roar and 5x roots from the druids is nothing special. This setup SCREAMS CC and speed buffs from miles away.

The warrior and priest got symbiosis and probably their paladin tank too, the rejuv that warlocks get is not very effective.
    From the videos I've seen typhoons are pretty strong in that fight. Multidotters too, they could've had 2 boomkins instead of one resto. All those druids are mains by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by zaderp View Post
    From the videos I've seen typhoons are pretty strong in that fight. Multidotters too, they could've had 2 boomkins instead of one resto. All those druids are mains by the way.
    It is fascinating how little clue you guys have about anything. Druids are in there for the insane Damage and nothing else...
    srsly but dont post shit if you don't have a clue

4x symbiosis in addition to what's mentioned above. 2x going to locks most likely since they can provide rejuv.

From Paragon:
    We used our normal raid composition on the first five bosses (2x paladin, 3x druid, 2x priest, warlock, warrior, hunter) and replaced the hunter and one priest with a warlock and druid on the last boss.

About Gara'jal:
    No spell steal or smoke bombs or anything you could consider exploit/clever use of game mechanics. We used three healers and killed him about 15 seconds before enrage. The kill was frapsed and the video will be out at some point.

Special thanks to our farmer and Daewyn&Llilja for coming to stack the raid for the last boss!
    Tanks:
    Sejta - Guardian Druid
    Fraggoji - Prot Pally

Healers:
    Jhazrun - Disc Priest (not sure)
    Smirk - Holy Paladin
    Ets/Xets - restro shaman/druid

DPS
    Oixte - From armory he looks like Fury warrior
    Lappe - Balance druid
    Verdisha - Affliction Warlock
    Daewyn - Affliction Warlock
    Llilja - Feral Druid
    Balthaji - Shadow Priest (Not in the last fight)
    Lazeil - Survival Hunter (Not in the last fight)

Well thats what I think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    It is fascinating how little clue you guys have about anything. Druids are in there for the insane Damage and nothing else...
    srsly but dont post shit if you don't have a clue
    Im sorry but I dont think you have a clue, all the ragers are CCed so they can push as much damage on the boss/strengths/couragers as possible. Yes druids do have insane dps but taking a druid in ilvl 470 gear over a hunter in ilvl 480 gear would never be an improvement in dps (especially not when the hunter brings BL). The druids were there for extra CC and stampeding roar, by giving symbiosis to the dps warrior they would have a total of 5 stampeding roars and when giving it to the priest they would also gain an additional CC. I wouldnt be surprised if they let a total of 10 ragers spawn before they turned to them to aoe them down.

As Zaderp mentioned they could have given the final 2 symbiosis to the warlocks which would give them 1 rejuv on each tank which cloud allow them to use 2 healers instead of 3 but im not too sure how good that rejuv is so thats purely speculation.

Just as I said, you don't have a clue. A hunter is totally shit on this fight, and druids are stacked because of Heart of the Wild Bomb dmg, which just makes like 2 MILLION DPS with hurricane on 8+ adds... So what they basically did was cc the ragers until there where enough of them, and then just hurricane them away with the sparks that spawn after they die. Takes like 1 druid and 15sek in HOTW to do 20mil damage...
    and everyone who thinks that symbiosis on the warlocks does anything meaningfull, it does not, it's a crappy hot with no real benefit except for DPS loss to the locks... As for that matter, a boomkin can easily heal 80k hps without going out of mana if its needed, but for burst healing you still need "real" healers.

but we'll have to wait for the kill video apparently to shut down all your crappy speculations

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    But some guilds only have one warlock or druid or death knight so they only have one rez. When you have 6, even though you can only use 1, you still are guaranteed to have it available no matter who dies.
    Then you would only need two. If they both die at the same time then you are screwed either way. There is no point at all to have more.