Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Well i think that Garrosh eill not met his end by some axe, more likely a arrow will finish him^^
    He wont die I hope as I said many times now, gimme a redeem!

Anyone else want to see Malkorak?

10+ Year Old Account
    He will end up as Harry Potter. Anduin will see Velen in his afterlife and there he will be given two options, either you give up and go to "heaven" or you go back to life and continue the fight.

Are we sure that the Naaru Crystal that was datamined is part of the Black Temple Scenario? It's the first artifact quality item ingame, and could play a heavy role in the Wrathion/Anduin storyline by using Naaru powers to Rez Anduin. Would be a perfect setup to Anduin being at the head of the 'Army of Light'.

10+ Year Old Account
    When he talks to Anduin.. he says, "I will let you live, so you can tell your king blabla"... Or does he talk to someone else at that point already?

Anyhow. Garrosh needs to go down.. with or without Anduin dying... A nice and as slow as painful death. So he can enjoy it for as long as possible. That suits him just fine.
    Anduin was a cool kid. If you're alliance you know it anyway. if you're horde, you probably never paid attention to the stories in Jade Forest and in the White Tiger temple.
    That poor guy was naive enough to speak on behalf of the horde, or else the gates into the Valley of eternal blossoms wouldn't have opened. At least not for the horde..

As for Garrosh's voice.. Good lord, it's amongst the worst voice acting I've heard in that game so far. It's outright horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Isn't Anduin is supposed to lead the Army of Light against the Legion.
    The Army of Light and Anduin's role is pure fan speculation

Seems some people didn't pay attention to the quests.

What was Anduin seeking? The great magical HEALING waters of the Vale. What if this magical water is used to heal/resurrect Anduin?
    Just saying..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Really hope Vol'Jin won't though, if it comes to that, I hope Thrall will still defend Garrosh as he promised he would as "his own child no matter what happends" and he can redeem himself.
    If Garrosh dies in Orgrimmar, my guess is he'll go out like Luca Blight did in Suikoden II: every major commander in the City-States' army bashed him around, the hero tore him up, and after all that, it still took hundreds of archers riddling him with arrows to take him down--and he still had time for an epic villainous monologue before collapsing. As Luca said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca Blight
    It took hundreds to kill me, but I slaughtered by the THOUSANDS! LOOK UPON THE TRUE FACE OF EVIL!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    When he talks to Anduin.. he says, "I will let you live, so you can tell your king blabla"... Or does he talk to someone else at that point already?

Anyhow. Garrosh needs to go down.. with or without Anduin dying... A nice and as slow as painful death. So he can enjoy it for as long as possible. That suits him just fine.
    Anduin was a cool kid. If you're alliance you know it anyway. if you're horde, you probably never paid attention to the stories in Jade Forest and in the White Tiger temple.
    That poor guy was naive enough to speak on behalf of the horde, or else the gates into the Valley of eternal blossoms wouldn't have opened. At least not for the horde..

As for Garrosh's voice.. Good lord, it's amongst the worst voice acting I've heard in that game so far. It's outright horrible.
    I'll just call you an alliance fanboy lol, I loved Anduin in those story lines but he will die, and Garrosh voice actor is great, he wont die he will be redeemed ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    This is what annoys me the most about Vol'Jin. He is THE MOST untroll-like troll. Examples are everywhere, the trolls are a savage race. All their voodoo magic and witch doctors. Cannibalism and sacrifices.

Thrall banned cannibalism for the Darkspear, I'll grant them that untrolly aspect but every tribe apart from the Darkspear are violent as hell. Fighting everybody unless they have allies. In which case that's just a few more folk they won't attack. Suddenly, Vol'Jin comes along and they're all into peace? I don't buy that, to be perfectly honest with you. They don't have to be blood crazed lunatics or primitive but they need their savage element back because now they're just a clone of the Tauren with skinny blue bodies.
    Night elves lost every trace of their savage side. I guess trolls and night elves really are connected.

Despite what audio we have so far, I really don't see Anduin being killed. Blizzard has made it a point they want to develop him more going forward. If they do kill him off, then....

Well, then the Alliance has Varian, Jaina, and Tyrande supposedly active in Mists of Pandaria while the Horde has just about every flippin' lore figure they've ever been introduced to getting some full on development time.

Yeah, guys! This is our expansion! Blue's time TO SHINE IS HERE! ......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaitaminuuute....

Going to have to wait and see for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    If Garrosh dies in Orgrimmar, my guess is he'll go out like Luca Blight did in Suikoden II: every major commander in the City-States' army bashed him around, the hero tore him up, and after all that, it still took hundreds of archers riddling him with arrows to take him down--and he still had time for an epic villainous monologue before collapsing. As Luca said:
    QQ let him live, Thrall promised to protect Garrosh no matter what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    No.
    The Night Elves closed trade routes before that.
    And Thrall never said he could not investigate, he just had no good proof.
    The night elves closed trade routes because the attacks were pinned on the Horde. Varian sent a missive to Thrall about investigating and handing the perpetrators over to the Alliance to face justice. Thrall refused, not only because he had no proof, but because the Horde would see it as a betrayal, and his situation was too precarious for that.

Deleted
    My guess for Anduin is also killed, ressurected in the "two princes " story line

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Seems some people didn't pay attention to the quests.

What was Anduin seeking? The great magical HEALING waters of the Vale. What if this magical water is used to heal/resurrect Anduin?
    Just saying..........
    And again, Garrosh fails because of stupidity, this time he forgets to quarter the corpse of that slender prick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Thing is we know the endgame of this war and it consists of us helping the resolve their political problem. That isn't retribution for the Alliance.

The reason "it's a video game" is important is because of the simple fact that you play and experience the game story for fun. What is fun or enjoyable about the current Alliance story line (This is also my answer to your question as enjoyment from the story is the balance)?
    Scummer see this guy ----v
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    this is how i see it, Anduin has connections to all the faction leaders who thus far have little motivation to up and go to war but if he does die, this very well couold be the rallying cry the alliance leaders need to unite behind Varian and kill garosh. Like in the avengers, when the one guy dies and the avengers are all like "Hell no!"
    He found a story for the Alliance that would be awesome IMO why do you only keep score on what Alliance have suffered and the notion"oh killing garrosh is a horde problem and is not justice for us" ...there is just so much more you are not seeing...or don't want to see unless it is an eye-for-an-eye thing

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ let him live, Thrall promised to protect Garrosh no matter what happened.
    I'm ambivalent on whether he lives and has to spend the rest of his life knowing that he'd become a betrayal of everything Thrall tried to get him to stand for, or dies and realizes in his last moments that he was wrong. I'm just saying, if he has to die, I do think he deserves an epic end where it takes hundreds to kill the orc who killed by thousands.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Night elves lost every trace of their savage side. I guess trolls and night elves really are connected.
    The Night Elves used to be badass but nooo. They just turned into uninteresting blue humans with the odd Druid thrown into the mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just call you an alliance fanboy lol, I loved Anduin in those story lines but he will die, and Garrosh voice actor is great, he wont die he will be redeemed ?
    See how you can be wrong.. I am a horde player.... But critical enough not to be a horde fan boy. I love the game as a whole. And I stand to the horrible Garrosh voice. Voice actors are out there by the masses of which plenty could do a much better job. Everyone can lower their voice to a growling depth. But this one sounds aweful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Andwin dies? Well, waters of the vale...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I'm ambivalent on whether he lives and has to spend the rest of his life knowing that he'd become a betrayal of everything Thrall tried to get him to stand for, or dies and realizes in his last moments that he was wrong. I'm just saying, if he has to die, I do think he deserves an epic end where it takes hundreds to kill the orc who killed by thousands.
    I just dont want him to die, it would be a total "shit" on the whole Hellscream storyline in general, his father, Garrosh, everything, it would just be taking a shit on him, won't make sense for me.