Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Andwin dies? Well, waters of the vale...
    Good, at least someone remembers it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Please, lets not go overboard here.

He'll just be neutral and then after we kill Sargeras he will just stay on Argus for all of time to help players in the past.
    Your quote, pure amusment below your character thingy info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    of course Andiun had to die and Varion has to go insane or mental again.

how else can Metzen put Turalyon on the throne in stormwind...?

that's right...Metzen is setting up Turalyon to return and take over the alliance!!!
    One can wish =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    It'll be Thrall, and then he'll thank Varian for the help. We'll all go our seperate ways without a word about Anduin, Theramore, Gilneas, Southshore, Ashenvale....
    Just cuzz ur mad, doesn't mean u should make up random stuff.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I think, in a sad way, it's kind of poetic. Grom damned and then redeemed his name, but Garrosh has done little but drag it back into the mud by the time we attack Orgrimmar (and in the eyes of more moderate Horde members, as well as the Alliance, he's already done so). He's brought the cycle full-circle, after having learned that his father's name is honored, he puts a thicker stain on it than his father did.
    It would be a sad irony.
    The young Hellscream that wanted to be a great badass like his father ends of doing the opposite.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Andwin dies? Well, waters of the vale...
    I see what you did there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    It would be a sad irony.
    The young Hellscream that wanted to be a great badass like his father ends of doing the opposite.
    Lets not do this, lets go with my way ;P haha

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Thats exactly why he should have the possbility to redeem again, btw play the stonetalon questline if you dint, if he could be more like that... so good warchief.
    Thats the Garrosh I had fucking loved. An agressive badass Orc.
    Pissed off what Blizz is changing him into now.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

yes!
    hope so much this is true
    that's what he gets for his "oh the horde is just as good" bullshit so far, fucking deserved

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a sad irony.
    That's honestly been the direction I've felt Blizz pushing him in since Wrath. If they intended him to be as polarizing as he is from the get-go, culminating in an ironic mirror of his father's progression from mindless berserker to atoner, I'd have to tip my hat.

And, now that it's been brought up, I'm fairly convinced the waters Anduin was looking for will play a role in his revival, if he's killed. They don't put in a plot ticket like that without intent to use it.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    indeed, lets just hope they make him that way eventually after a redeem ^^

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of the quotes in that speech to him a lot of justice. Especially compared with how he was portrayed in Tides of War.

OH MY EFFIN GEE, Sylvannas her role is ... she will resurrect Anduin.... Leading up to undead Paladins? This would honestly make alot of sense though.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I think a lot of the quotes in that speech to him a lot of justice. Especially compared with how he was portrayed in Tides of War.
    True, I was really happy to hear those quotes, especially the one with "there is killing, and then there is murder"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there is not much story with Vale Waters so unless we see more development there it is not likely
    Last edited by MrHappy; 2012-10-11 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Record me a good Garrosh voice please btw no, this aint horrible, Sindragosa was horrible /thread.
    Sindragosa was so horrible that it was already good again... A great low garrosh voice? I know Blizzard couldn't probably stem the salary, but Sam Elliot would be an epic voice.
    And that's why I say Garrosh's voice is horrible. The actor has no natural bass voice, and it shows, or better hears lol...
    You need a bass voice to speak a deep voice character.
    Alternatively Michael Dorn (Ltd. Worf from Enterprise). He already worked for Blizz.. His voice is Tassadar from StarCraft II. he did other video games too before.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think what hellscream sees as a means to control the sha is simply a means to lock them away. We learned early on that the sha feed on our emotions and manifest them into a physical form, we even learned that the sha can take over and control/transform the body as the alliance saw with the orc warlock in out intro quests. While Hellscream is strong I think his attempts to control the sha will ultimately fail as his anger and rage get stronger it will only serve to feed them more.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    OH MY EFFIN GEE, Sylvannas her role is ... she will resurrect Anduin.... Leading up to undead Paladins? This would honestly make alot of sense though.
    If only Anduin can lift a sword to be a Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Sindragosa was so horrible that it was already good again... A great low garrosh voice? I know Blizzard couldn't probably stem the salary, but Sam Elliot would be an epic voice.
    And that's why I say Garrosh's voice is horrible. The actor has no natural bass voice, and it shows, or better hears lol...
    You need a bass voice to speak a deep voice character.
    Alternatively Michael Dorn (Ltd. Worf from Enterprise). He already worked for Blizz.. His voice is Tassadar from StarCraft II. he did other video games too before.
    I love the voice, he makes him less RAGE RAGE KILL KILL, and more respectable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Anduin is priest fyi