Discipline hps question

I just have a question.

We raided last night and they said basically my hps was crap.

I wonder , does recount HPS reflects also the absorption spell ( spirit shell or shield) and the healing coming from atonement?

Deleted
    It shows it all , what it does not show is damage mitigated by Barrier and Pain Suppresion

Your HPS was crap because you are playing a priest. It's even more crap because you are discipline.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    FYI- 25% increase to PoH and 25% increase to PoM is incoming. It should help your HPS out a good amount, but is likely still better for Holy because of the mana issues with disc right now. Hang in there. Things will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by mookspal View Post
    FYI- 25% increase to PoH and 25% increase to PoM is incoming. It should help your HPS out a good amount, but is likely still better for Holy because of the mana issues with disc right now. Hang in there. Things will get better.
    if PoM is Prayer of mending how do you know they buffed that, i dont see it anywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haiimjoe View Post
    if PoM is Prayer of mending how do you know they buffed that, i dont see it anywhere
    Ghostcrawler posted on Twitter. I don't think it's live yet though; it's just coming soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...soon(tm)

It's live already. And yes, your problem is being disc. The spec just isn't so good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXCAVALERA View Post
    I wonder , does recount HPS reflects also the absorption spell ( spirit shell or shield) and the healing coming from atonement?
    it should reflect it however people never stop to surprise you with addons or versions of addons they use.
    best to do is run some decent meters or record wol (worldoflogs) and make sure yourself how exactely your healing looks like.
    it will be also helpful when adjusting playstyle and deciding on stats in your gear, seeing where most of your healing comes from