Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    3 days is not enough to learn how to completely play your class again. I really wish Amary would post the 1.11 pts notes so I do not feel like I am breaking the NDA. If the patch is on the 17th is gives us time to learn these new rotations.
    My cleric's rotation changed by one spell. I didn't see enough of a change in my specific spec to really change anything I was already doing. Besides, no other game stays the same when an expansion comes out. The same rotation that you used at 85 in Cata is likely not the same rotation that you'll use at 90 in MoP. To piss and cry because you can't test out a possible new rotation is crazy. Let's face it, you obviously don't raid anyway, so you'll just grab your information off of theorycrafter sites about a month after SL comes out. Just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    And now is when we stop all this bickering
    *cough*

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Because the rotations we use in 1.11 at level 50 are going to be super relevant at 60 with new souls. Yup. You got it right. 1.11 is to pre-test things for SL, that wonlt matter when we have more talent points and an extra soul and new abilities that will completely change rotations from 50 to 60. 1.11 is all about testing for SL.
    Doing it this was will allow for a smoother transition instead of just handing you the changes on SL release day. Either way we will get a good idea what we are working with once they post the 1.11 patch notes.

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI: Beta forums are back up but are closed to posting until the next event. At least we can go back and soak up <NDA> & <NDA>

So much NDA. So little time.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    FYI: Beta forums are back up but are closed to posting until the next event. At least we can go back and soak up <NDA> & <NDA>
    Waiter? Yes, waiter? Could I have the <NDA> with a side of <NDA> and <NDA> on top, and <NDA> beer?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, typical...i spent the last 2 weeks in a place with no Net access, yes, such places still exist

Now to play catch up big time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Meh, typical...i spent the last 2 weeks playing panda's™ and grinding amazing dailies.
    Fixed that for you. Oh how was the moon? It's the only place I know of with no interwebz.

Welcome back I don't have to wait for patch notes anymore. \o/

Slipmat, jeez man, we were starting to think you'd gotten so immersed in the x-pac you'd gone native and <NDA>ed the <NDA> until it was down to 2%, then <NDA>ed it and rode off into the sunset with that amazing new <NDA>

Meh, typical...i spent the last 2 weeks in a place with no Net access, yes, such places still exist

You missed all the warriors re rolling Mages

Woah slip! Where were you man!?! Africa? :P
    btw, check the icewatch shard forums xD
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Woah slip! Where were you man!?! Africa? :P
    btw, check the icewatch shard forums xD
    Lies, Azuri made it clear where slip has been!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }