Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    See, this is why you fellow members of the Horde should just be praising Garrosh. He is pure genius. He successfully destroys Theramore, to the point it was a total and utter victory in every conceivable angle. Now he manages to kill Anduin? He is incredible, because he's accomplishing so much more than the Alliance can in such a small time frame.

Garrosh forever.
    Wait wth weren't you an ally fanatic like few weeks ago? The guy killed a 14 year old little kid for god sakes

No warchief of mine, He is no genius. Dude's just a blood thirsty typical person that wants power and would sacrifice anything that gets in his way

SI-7 Body Double. Calling it now.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

I love how at Blizzcon Metzen was all like, "Man, we really like how Anduin has sorta took off into being a really unique, popular character!" And then "We'll give the Alliance some time in the sun this expansion!"

.... then kill Anduin off.

Great. Great flippin' work, guys. Good job delivering on the promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Can they stop shitting on the alliance already? I still play plenty of video games regardless of the story, but this is just stupid as hell.

This is datamined stuff. Don't read to much into it yet.

For all we know, this might be what happens if you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaelnas View Post
    It's something akin to France after WW2. They got absolutely kicked in the ass and they'll need lots of time to get back on their feet.
    And as indicated from the violent anti-austerity riots going on in Europe now, the shit doesn't ever really end.

New Westfall storylines indicates that'll be the truth in this game, always. Time and time again, Horde will always show a profit from constant wars because theirs is a culture that embraces and accepts that they must conquer to better themselves. Alliance will always hurt because they always have more to lose in any battle; theirs being a society that does well with homeostasis, so to speak.

Which is just frustrating considering that Anduin was one of the few people in the lore that actually saw the futility of this system and saw a way AROUND it, ever since he was 12... LONG before the events of WotLK even occurred.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

I'll just leave this here...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    This is datamined stuff. Don't read to much into it yet.

For all we know, this might be what happens if you fail.
    like how thrall has and extremely over animated and exaggerated death animation... gee must mean thrall dies the HoT 5-mans! oh wait ...
    Last edited by Dreaderick; 2012-10-12 at 03:13 AM.

Deleted
    People seem to be a tad overeacting, without knowing 100% that he dies, or atleast is dead for good, without having played it/seen it... Your going merely off a speech, in day 1 of PTR...

10+ Year Old Account
    What I see in the clip is that there are two finales. The first one is probably for Alliance players (he lets them live to tell the news of Anduin's death). The second one is for Horde players (he encourages them to use the Sha against their enemies). In both Anduin is dead.

Or is he?

I really doubt Blizzard would kill such a character that easily when he has the sign of destiny floating above his head.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaderick View Post

like how thrall has and extremely over animated and exaggerated death animation... gee must mean thrall dies the HoT 5-mans! oh wait ...
    Nothing says Anduin is dead dead.

There's also undead, dead-then-revived, Disney dead, and also mostly dead.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    like someone said many pages ago, Garrosh will kill Anduin, but then we will get quest to travel back in time to save his sorry ass.

Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    im horde and im agaisnt this o noooo o helll noooo!!!! Im rerolling alliance nowwwww
    Bye bye, you wont be missed, I'm suprise it took you this long to leave, I though you would of left when meme Thrall stepped down.

calm down... All we know right now is 1 line from Garrosh saying at least the kid is dead. That sounds alot like someone who assumes stuff after a big exlosion or something. For all we know, he could just basicly say this without even having proof of his death. Even if he talks about facing him earlier, we don't know how the event turns out ingame. So be patient. Anduin might just be "believed" dead.

Okay. Okay. I feel a bit calmer now. But seriously, killing Anduin?! He's one of the more likable characters, is a KID for fucks sake, and Velen had that prophecy-thingy.

Look, I just really don't want one of my favorite characters to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaderick View Post

This is actually why I HOPE Anduin dies. If he's dead, it raises the chance that the second prince is Wrathion's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    This is actually why I HOPE Anduin dies. If he's dead, it raises the chance that the second prince is Wrathion's brother.
    That is infinitely stupider than any other vaguely-conceivable possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    That is infinitely stupider than any other vaguely-conceivable possibility.
    And you don't even bother to explain why the possibility that the son of Deathwing currently residing in Outland (who goes by the name of Sabellian, in case your outburst was due to your lack of knowledge on the subject) returning is so outrageous?
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2012-10-12 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    And you don't even bother to explain why the possibility that the son of Deathwing currently residing in Outland (who goes by the name of Sabellian, in case your outburst was due to your lack of knowledge on the subject) returning is so outrageous?
    Because they're unlikely to drag a figure people barely remember who hasn't been foreshadowed at all for "Two Princes" when they have Anduin, who they've been building up.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Because they're unlikely to drag a figure people barely remember who hasn't been foreshadowed at all for "Two Princes" when they have Anduin, who they've been building up.
    That doesn't make it a vaguely-conceivable possibility, seeing as it's already been discussed quite a bit on this forum. Of course I found it more likely that Anduin was the second prince, seeing as he plays a rather large role in Mists of Pandaria, but I'm talking about in the event where he dies. As you'd know if you bothered to read my original post.

And it's not like Blizzard hasn't brought side characters into the spotlight before.