Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    To be fair, that doesn't exactly make it sound any more difficult. If anything, that makes it sound the exact opposite.

I will give you credit. At least you're not making claims of "world firsts" in your kill. Kudos to you on that one.
    how does using 9 instead of 10 people and two of them as an offspec, thus not geared to nearly the same extent, equate in any way to making it easier? You baffle me

oh lol we actually tried to do this but our dps was too low :C
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

9 manning it actually makes it a little easier. For those 25 man raiders, you could also 23 man it just the same and also make it easier. The Jasper chain mechanic enables one person all the time to freely grab tiles, which is thy they can stack so much, and make up for their lost dps. While it doesn't trivialize it, it does make it easier, albeit longer.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
    how does using 9 instead of 10 people and two of them as an offspec, thus not geared to nearly the same extent, equate in any way to making it easier? You baffle me
    I think he means that, despite all those disadvantages, they were still able to get the kill. Thus the statement doesn't discredit the person's claim that 10man is easier than 25man, it supports it.

Kudos on the kill, can't imagine how challenging it must have been to 9man a heroic kill this early in the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I think he means that, despite all those disadvantages, they were still able to get the kill. Thus the statement doesn't discredit the person's claim that 10man is easier than 25man, it supports it.

Kudos on the kill, can't imagine how challenging it must have been to 9man a heroic kill this early in the expansion.
    oh yea definitly you need 3 dps who are on the balls (he even stated his dps were in the top 3 or so)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Cause 10m's are hard right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Cause 10m's are hard right?
    iknowright?

Grats on the kill, looks so easy when you have one of the floor aoe inactive :P We just can't handle amethyst, jasper and cobalt together atm as someone always manage to die from a cobalt or a cobalt stopping chains to get together :S

Ya, I saw a stream of amethyst, cobalt and jasper... and it looked like hell. The ground was filled with sooo much stuff you couldn't even move. I think that is the hardest combo followed by the combo we had.

9 manning a 10 man heroic boss in the 2nd week. How easy is this ? Nice work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    9 manning it actually makes it a little easier. For those 25 man raiders, you could also 23 man it just the same and also make it easier. The Jasper chain mechanic enables one person all the time to freely grab tiles, which is thy they can stack so much, and make up for their lost dps. While it doesn't trivialize it, it does make it easier, albeit longer.
    I'm reading this and fully agreed and was like wow this guy knows what he's talking about ,then I realized we were in the same guild lol........I need a topped off sig im slacking

Made by dubbelbasse

Grats on the kill.