Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    stuff like this makes me love WoW, such interesting lore, I'm involved in this for years. I tried other games like Rift and Guild Wars 2 but they are totally unintereting and boring.

so pretty much everyone hates garrosh after this patch, the next patch garrosh will replace the darkspears with zandalari (another troll raid right there) and then baine/voljin/sylvanas/lorthremar will storm OG to dispose garrosh. This will cause some magic explosion that then will attract the new BL invasion that wrathion and anduin (who faked his death to no longer be anduin, price of stormwind but is now anduin, wrathions best pal)

See?! This is why we need a lore forum! So fucking awesome!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Would love to see an Anduin, Wrathion, Me'dan threesome... Yeah baby!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    20 bucks ainduin isn't dead
    Likely left for dead (maybe memory loss?) until 5.2, I'd imagine Wrathion's agents would find him by The Two Princes' questline to develop.

This is the Jaina that I have been waiting for since the ToW hyping. Throw those nancy boys out of Dalaran! Of course, I'd hate to be a Sunreaver right now, because I'm sure they weren't completely behind Garrosh's over-aggressive approach, and now they're faced with an apparently-not-so-Neutral Jaina.

I wish Dalaran becomes an Alliance city.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwald View Post
    so pretty much everyone hates garrosh after this patch, the next patch garrosh will replace the darkspears with zandalari (another troll raid right there) and then baine/voljin/sylvanas/lorthremar will storm OG to dispose garrosh. This will cause some magic explosion that then will attract the new BL invasion that wrathion and anduin (who faked his death to no longer be anduin, price of stormwind but is now anduin, wrathions best pal)
    *Ahem* *cough cough* You make it sound like the Horde will clean up their mess. Pretty sure the Alliance will be involved too.

Still waiting for my "Hell yeah *fist pump*" moment, Mr. Metzen.

Can't wait for 5.1 though. This sounds gooood.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Whats thrall up too well all this shit going on? surely he would want peace and prevent war
    They said in one of the Q&As (Best Buy or Reddit) that Thrall will have a Horde only quest chain in 5.1 that he'll be involved in. Probably just not in yet.

Derp! OMFG! This is awesome!

But following questions.

A: Dalaran? Horde gets booted, the Northrend Dalaran will be there and a new Dalaran for MOP area of will this happen in de old Dalaran?
    B: Allies, who could that be?

OMFG!

Ill seriously rage if they kill my prince.. I swear to god ill make someone pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    lor'themar. Thats a name that suddenly gets good story telling. he is seeing the full picture XD

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Never happen

all they are doing is making the horde want to kill garrosh in the end hes pissed off the trolls, hes pissed of the tauren, hes pissed of the forsaken now hes pissed off the belfs

all he needs now is to piss of the goblins and to do something absolutely horrific to piss off the orcs who atm the majority are with him

I havent seen this amount of interfaction hatred in ages it really has shaken up the game
    If you should have learned one thing with Blizzard and WoW, then it is "NEVER say never"!

The voices and requests for multiple factions are as loud as they are long around.
    Blizzard pleased many player base requests, so I seriously can't see why this one should be an exception.
    The game developed over the years. And where it once was rather without any sense to have a third or even more factions, it's now a different ballgame.
    Playing my way though Pandaria, I find myself over and over in the situation where I ask myself why the hell do we fuck up those ppl's life?
    They lived in a paradise, until we (Alliance and especially Horde) shown up. We destroy their world. And I wish I had another choice. I'd gladly join a faction that would rather repell them both.
    Very seldom I felt really bad for my actions required from quests and stuff.
    Those people want to live in peace, even with us. They accept us, when all we got in mind is conquering the continent.
    We're like Crusaders, or the Romans... You follow us. You are with us, or you die. But we are the strangers, not them.

Then looking within the Horde.. I definitely aren't a follower of Garrosh and the Orcs agenda. I identify myself a lot easier with Tauren or even Undead.

So yeah, I think so too. the doors to multi factions are wider open than ever. I'd welcome it in a heartbeat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It is unfortunate that game restrictions wouldn't allow something so awesome to happen. It would be pretty awesome to see him take the BE's to Outland and start some trouble, but that would remove a 'home' for all the player characters who wouldn't have the choice to join him.

This MMO would be revolutionary if players could complete quests to break away from their faction and do something wacky like that. Maybe we are approaching something awesome like a defector third faction that members of the horde and alliance can go to. That would be too cool.
    Well... There IS a precedent. Too bad it's actually dying and being plugged.
    In City of Heroes they introduced a new 3rd faction where you choose to go to the Heroes or Villains side at the end of the plot in the alternate dimension.
    Then, in the main game, they gave you the options, through quest brokers, to move into either direction with your current character. You'd slowly slip into a more dark Vigilante style if you started out a Superhero, before crossing the line and having to move to the Isles where the villain side game happens. Or the other way around where you decide to better yourself and try to get the attention of the goodguys to safely get you over to Paragon City where you can be somewhat a rough-edges hero.
    It ended up with full-blown Tanks and Blasters (hero archetypes) in the villain area and Masterminds running around saving people

Unfortunately this would mean that eventually you're going to have to agree with a Tauren chilling in the Dwarf District and naked Night-Elves dancing on your Thorn Hill mailboxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomii View Post
    Derp! OMFG! This is awesome!

But following questions.

A: Dalaran? Horde gets booted, the Northrend Dalaran will be there and a new Dalaran for MOP area of will this happen in de old Dalaran?
    B: Allies, who could that be?

OMFG!
    A: Yes, yes, yes, obviously yes. There shouldn't be any doubt about that.

Unless they want to throw in a ton of developer time into making all level 70-80 Northrend Horde quests reflect this change (a ton of unneeded work) and throw up a... I dont know, Horde tent camp in Crystalsong Forest, then Northrend's level 80 Dalaran will remain as it is.

Dalaran IN THE STORY will probably relocate somewhere more relevant (Floating in Pandaria somewhere, or perhaps even near Durotar if used for an assault) and will reflect all the story changes that happened; White-haired angry Jaina, no hordies, no Rhonin.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    all he needs now is to piss of the goblins
    Garrosh yells, "Auction house profit cuts now directly fuel my war machine!"
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    I'm wondering for now if Gallywix is going to be an ally of Garrosh until the end and be a boss, with Mida taking over as Goblin Faction leader (no one likes Gallywix, not in the game, and Mida is already a larger than normal goblins (like most Racial Leaders).
    I'm sorry, but Mida and the "Trade Princess movement" is a bunch of horrible fan-insert wanking. If Gallywix does get replaced by a trade princess, it should be Sassy Hardwrench.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for some Varian voice files .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    This is the Jaina that I have been waiting for since the ToW hyping. Throw those nancy boys out of Dalaran! Of course, I'd hate to be a Sunreaver right now, because I'm sure they weren't completely behind Garrosh's over-aggressive approach, and now they're faced with an apparently-not-so-Neutral Jaina.

I wish Dalaran becomes an Alliance city.
    Aethas been betrayed again it seems from inside as a set up move by garrosh to get jainas attention which inevitably turns to make her loose her sanity and claim Kirin Tor as Alliance Only Faction.
    Something else is missing here were are The Council of Six doing ?
    whats their opinion to about the matter?

I dont believe modera/Khadgar/Anserim Runweaver supports Jaina of doing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Well, it was the Sunreavers who made Theramore's Fall possible as well. Thalen Songweaver weakened the gates of Theramore. It was also the blood elves that built the mana bomb that destroyed the city.

Now the Sunreavers are apparantly joining the blood magi under the command of Grand Magister Rommath.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I'm sorry, but Mida and the "Trade Princess movement" is a bunch of horrible fan-insert wanking. If Gallywix does get replaced by a trade princess, it should be Sassy Hardwrench.
    Sassy Hardwrench for Warchief!

No but really, this all has me so excited. I can't wait for this patch, just for all the lorey-goodbits. Ehehehe.
    BIG CHUNKUS

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit is going down !!!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually feel pretty bad for Aethas now. He does seem genuinely innocent of the charges here, and the elves who really did believe in the Kirin Tor's ideals are going to pay the price for Garrosh's loyalists.

Such drama. Still, I can't get over how good this is. It's been a long time since new lore intrigued me this much.