Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Excuse me I said Jaina was. From who she use to be, diplomatic, to being a full on alliance only bigot, its sad to see it happen, but its happened.

Aethas clearly didn't have anything to do with whatever happens in darnassus, just like the last one who came behind his back and arranged to have the focusing iris taken, the same 'garrosh hired elves' now do the same behind his back, and Jaina, now the irrational alliance despot they made her into, has struck against the sunreavers, who have been loyal to the kirin tor.

f**k sake, if the horde loses dalaran, I want the alliance to lose a faction like the earthen ring.
    Aethas may very well be not involved in the shenanigans in Theramore in Darnassus, but he's guilty of the same faults that Thrall had---to passive, too slow to react to Garrosh's warmongering. Of course, Jaina's city got nuked thanks to belfs; this won't be the first time a rogue (not class) Belf would be the culprit...

Well they did say theramore isle was going to be replaced as a quest hub, wouldn't be surprised if dalaran stopped there, nice and close to the horde too.

Excuse me I said Jaina was. From who she use to be, diplomatic, to being a full on alliance only bigot, its sad to see it happen, but its happened.

Aethas clearly didn't have anything to do with whatever happens in darnassus, just like the last one who came behind his back and arranged to have the focusing iris taken, the same 'garrosh hired elves' now do the same behind his back, and Jaina, now the irrational alliance despot they made her into, has struck against the sunreavers, who have been loyal to the kirin tor.

f**k sake, if the horde loses dalaran, I want the alliance to lose a faction like the earthen ring.
    Stop being blinded by your own bias. It's really freaking simple. The Sunreavers were evicted not just "because they're belfs and Jaina's racist, boo hoo." The were evicted because they side with the Horde. It's their choice: if they were truly loyal to the Kirin Tor, they would denounce Garrosh and leave the Horde. Since they are unwilling to do this, they have no place in Dalaran.

I do not honestly believe the orcs would willingly follow a blood elf as its warchief, at least not for long.
    Where's your rant about those nasty, racist orcs, then?
    Last edited by 7seti; 2012-10-12 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh right and what do the horde get in place of it? Are the sunreavers going to make a flying city to in there own defense against Jaina's now irrational war against the horde?
    Rommath should turn Quel'Danas into the new Horde mage base.

Jaina: Nobody dislikes Garrosh more than me.

Trassk dislikes him more :P

Traask you need to be logical. Jaina has every right to be angry right now. The Orcs she protected from the Alliance and Kul Tiras and tried to make peace with destroyed her city and killed everyone she loved. I would act the same.

Also I would act the same if I learned that the Sunreavers betrayed the Kirin Tor not once but twice. First with Theramore and then with Darnassus. Aethas maybe innocent or maybe not. We never know until we see all clues. Jaina however doesn't know if those Sunreavers were from Garrosh or Aethas. The fact that Aethas was from the Horde also doesn't help his situation. Of course he would be the first suspect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    You get to kill our Prince?
    How is that a good thing? And we don't get to kill him, Garrosh does supposedly. Besides I really doubt they'll kill of Anduin at this point. It would be a waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Stop being blinded by your own bias. It's really freaking simple. The Sunreavers were evicted not just "because they're belfs and Jaina's racist, boo hoo." The were evicted because they side with the Horde. It's their choice: if they were truly loyal to the Kirin Tor, they would denounce Garrosh and leave the Horde. Since they are unwilling to do this, they have no place in Dalaran.
    They do so out of fear more then anything. Aethas didn't want anything to do with the war but because of Garrosh making his demands and probably death threats, blood elves were able to use dalaran as a means into darnassus. Aethas had nothing to do with it, but because of his ties to silvermoon and loyalty to lor'themar he wouldn't fully quit.
    Or do you think its reasonable that he quit the horde and yet it was fine for Jaina to remain part of the alliance, of course you did, alliance fanboy bias yourself, so don't just tell me about it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    How is that a good thing? And we don't get to kill him, Garrosh does supposedly. Besides I really doubt they'll kill of Anduin at this point. It would be a waste.
    He asked what you guys get in return for us getting Dalaran back. You get to kill our leadership in Pandaria and the heir to the Stormwind Throne. Kind of a big deal.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    They do so out of fear more then anything. Aethas didn't want anything to do with the war but because of Garrosh making his demands and probably death threats, blood elves were able to use dalaran as a means into darnassus. Aethas had nothing to do with it, but because of his ties to silvermoon and loyalty to lor'themar he wouldn't fully quit.
    Or do you think its reasonable that he quit the horde and yet it was fine for Jaina to remain part of the alliance, of course you did, alliance fanboy bias yourself, so don't just tell me about it.
    Difference being, Jaina was not involving herself in the war. She wasn't letting Varian use Dalaran to transport warmages and she wasn't using Dalaran as a mobile base to rain holy hell down on the Horde from above. Aethas, on the other hand, fully knowing what the Horde cost Jaina and knowing Jaina is the new head of the Council, allowed Garrosh to move troops through a city that officially had nothing to do with the war.

At the very least, Garrosh picked her side for her by betraying Dalaran's neutrality.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Traask you need to be logical. Jaina has every right to be angry right now. The Orcs she protected from the Alliance and Kul Tiras and tried to make peace with destroyed her city and killed everyone she loved. I would act the same.

Also I would act the same if I learned that the Sunreavers betrayed the Kirin Tor not once but twice. First with Theramore and then with Darnassus. Aethas maybe innocent or maybe not. We never know until we see all clues. Jaina however doesn't know if those Sunreavers were from Garrosh or Aethas. The fact that Aethas was from the Horde also doesn't help his situation. Of course he would be the first suspect.
    I know what they did, I read tides of war and wrote a full review of it. I agree she does have a right to be angry. But honestly, she's sounding like a female Varian now, she was suppose to get her shit together, and yet the moment the ball drops she goes on the offensive and strikes against anyone even remotely associated with the horde, even when the sunreavers helped defend dalaran against the blue dragonflight in there war.

Jaina might have a right to hate garrosh, but her irrationality is now on par with his in that she is willing to call anyone even slightly associated with the horde her enemy, even ones who are only part of the horde because of alliance racism and bigoty, like lor'themar said
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    Garrosh Killed anduin?!

FINALLY SOMEHTING INTERESTING
    In Brazilian Wowopera 5.2:

He then get's ressurected by Sylvanas but looses all of his memories in the process. Sylvanas trains him as a death-knight and gives him the name of Luke Icewalker and they later fall in love...
    Later on at the battle of Orgrimmar Luke and Varian get to fight each other:
    Varian: Anduin, I am your father!!!
    Luke(Anduin): Nooooo...
    Sylvanas in the confusion gets behind of Varian and seriously wounds him. This awakens Anduin's(Luke's) pre-death memories allowing him to now use holy spells again and heals his father. He convinces Varian not to fight Sylvanas as he loves her. Varian at that moment is just too proud of his son being able to lift a sword that he agrees.
    After Orgrimmar event Anduin Icewalker Wrynn marries Sylvanas whom asks Grenn Greymane to be the groomsman to better the diplomatic relationship. (Forsaken-Stormwind rep increases, Forsaken-Worgen rep increases, Forsaken are now exalted with the alliance.) The End.

That makes them an instrument of the crime. "I didn't actually rob the bank, I just drove the getaway van!"

Sense, you make none. Why should Jaina leave the Alliance? Have you forgotten that the Kirin Tor were originally an Alliance faction?

Garrosh's theft of the focusing iris, killing blue dragons in the process, should be enough for the Kirin Tor to declare war on the Horde. They have no obligation to shelter Horde sympathizers. And since the threat of Malygos is dealt with, they have no reason to remain neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    When she looks the other way while an elite force of Worgen take portals to Thunder Bluff and start killing and such you can have a beef, until then you need to STFU and have another beer with Dorothy.

By the way, you catch the pun?
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-10-12 at 02:49 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Difference being, Jaina was not involving herself in the war. She wasn't letting Varian use Dalaran to transport warmages and she wasn't using Dalaran as a mobile base to rain holy hell down on the Horde from above. Aethas, on the other hand, fully knowing what the Horde cost Jaina and knowing Jaina is the new head of the Council, allowed Garrosh to move troops through a city that officially had nothing to do with the war.

At the very least, Garrosh picked her side for her by betraying Dalaran's neutrality.
    I can understand it of course. If I was Jaina and after what Garrosh did to theramore, I would not want anyone who follows him willingly to be in the city I just made home. But same time, Aethas and his sunreavers are held in a bad position and were not part of this attack, and yet Jaina doesn't give a shit no more, becoming just a clone of Varian instead of considering Aethas was held against it.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    That's exactly the flaw in his arguments, that for the Sunreavers it should be mandatory to quit the Horde, and only serve the Kirin'Tor, whereas Jaina, as the LEADER of the Kirin Tor, is able to remain in the Alliance, and even lead the Kirin'Tor into battle FOR the Alliance and AGAINST the Horde...how is that logical??
    That is some twisted logic, I dare say, and if Jaina were as neutral and rational as he claimed, then she would distance herself from the Alliance as well, for the Kirin'Tor to remain the neutral force. But this biased arguments for Jaina being Alliance and leader of the Kirin'Tor, putting up orders in favor for the Alliance but kicking out, imprisoning and killing the Sunreavers for wanting to remain in their faction is truly retarded.
    Last edited by mmoc51c778c914; 2012-10-12 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Sense, you make none. Why should Jaina leave the Alliance? Have you forgotten that the Kirin Tor were originally an Alliance faction?

Garrosh's theft of the focusing iris, killing blue dragons in the process, should be enough for the Kirin Tor to declare war on the Horde. They have no obligation to shelter Horde sympathizers. And since the threat of Malygos is dealt with, they have no reason to remain neutral.
    Read my post again would you. Well she has every right to be angry at Garrosh, her reaction to Aethas and the Sunreavers is no more justified then what Garrosh did to her.
    #boycottchina

It is about damn time that the Kirin Tor went back to the Alliance. Now to get Stromgarde and Kul Tiras back.
    Last edited by luccadeo; 2012-10-12 at 02:47 PM.

Mark my words

Dalaran wont stay alliance controlled for long it will go neutral at the end of the xpac

when shit settles down and things go back to normal the kirin tor will welcome back the sunreavers and the 'new' horde back in dalaran

thrall will butter up jaina like he can always do and she will fold