Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh Wow. Jaina sounds sooooo pissed. Sh*t is definitely hitting the fan.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Because humans are stupid while Blood Elves are supposed to be those "masters of arcane"? At least thats what I keep hearing about from Blizzard quests.
    Humans are not 'stupid' and while blood elves are masters of the arcane, dalaran is FILLED with those.

Because humans are stupid while Blood Elves are supposed to be those "masters of arcane"? At least thats what I keep hearing about from Blizzard quests.
    Last time I checked the strongest mages have been humans......
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

it ends with him pulling the Horde player aside and giving some backstory (About how he was this badass ranger before becoming regent) and that Lor'themar wont remain with "hellscream's horde" if it becomes detrimental to his people. he even says that he might consider 'old alliances' if this continues, and thanks the player. And Rommath or Aethas say that Lor'themar would make a good warchief
    You realize that 'old alliances' may refer to supporting Thrall taking back the horde.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    garroshs gorehowl cleave was merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Last time I checked the strongest mages have been humans......
    Yeah, because writers had to create stupid shit like Jaina and Rhonin, great power "just because".

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i like how some people are acting like dalaran has been some perfect example of neutrality with the horde. lorewise the majority of kirin tor members HATE the horde except the blood elves and the blood elves are the only reason races like orcs are even allowed inside dalaran and even then the high elves and most of the humans are against it if it wasnt for the threat of the blues and the lich king they probably wouldve never let any horde inside dalaran.

now they find out not only did a sunreaver agent destroy theramore, they were also sending horde troops into darnasus through dalaran and the horde killed the boy whos like a son to the kirin tors new leader.

i mean come on the kirin tor has always swung extremely close to the alliance and the only times theyve showed any tolerance towards non blood elf races of the horde is in times of great need
    It much more likely is the temple of the red crane and NOT dalaran where this takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    You realize that 'old alliances' may refer to supporting Thrall taking back the horde.
    how does that even make sense >_< how is thrall "an old alliance" thrall is still horde
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Yeah, because writers had to create stupid shit like Jaina and Rhonin, great power "just because".
    Yeah I can tell you don't know much about lore. Guardians. Go look it up
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Jaina might not have done the right thing, but she went after the Sunreavers after their agents betrayed her a second time, the extent of this second betrayal is not known yet though it's likely Aethas didn't know of it. Until that point the blood elves had no reason to sabotage dalaran and they likely didn't have time to anyway.

What I'm curious to know is WHO built the mana bomb that destroyed Theramore. Was it sunreavers? Or just blood elves Garrosh had working close to him?

"Old Alliances"? Blood Elves are gonna be reunited best friends with a resurrected Illidan.

You heard it here first.

And now I'm questioning what Goldrinn wants exactly....Could Goldrinn want that anger released? Does he want Varian to become some kind of human wolf hunting the woods? Hmmm.
    Goldrinn admires Varian for his constraint. He was never able to control his anger, and Elune was always disappointed in him because of it.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Aegwynn. Khagdar.

Since when is sabotage dependant on numbers. Or you meant frontal assault? Only tactic that stupid Night Elves and Orcs know?
    Before the purge, the Sunrevers needed to keep Dalaran flying just as much as anyone else in the city did. Once it started, they probably didn't have enough time to do much of anything.

Plus we don't even know how easy it is to undo the magic that keeps Dalaran afloat. Considering it was levitated when they were at war with the Blue Dragonflight, they probably warded the city against every single method of magical disruption they could find. Crashing the city might not be completely impossible, but it's probably a very involved process that can't be done on a whim without wielding immense power the Sunrevers do not have access to.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Yeah I can tell you don't much about lore do you? Guardians.
    You mean those guys that had great power pumped into them for the sole purpose of protecting them from Burning Legion? That sure counts for natural talent. They are exception, not rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Before the purge, the Sunrevers needed to keep Dalaran flying just as much as anyone else in the city did. Once it started, they probably didn't have enough time to do much of anything.

Plus we don't even know how easy it is to undo the magic that keeps Dalaran afloat. Considering it was levitated when they were at war with the Blue Dragonflight, they probably warded the city against every single method of magical disruption they could find. Crashing the city might not be completely impossible, but it's probably a very involved process that can't be done on a whim without wielding immense power the Sunrevers do not have access to.
    Yes, finaly sane argument instead of "humans are superior because mortals must win and shit".

He tends to just ramble on without any real supporting facts. I'd just ignore him unless you find some sort of satisfaction out of picking apart his posts.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

umm the guardians werent all humans.. they were also high elves, and gnomes,

the guardians of tirisfal was a collection of multiple races and was founded originally by the high elves
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

You mean those guys that had great power pumped into them for the sole purpose of protecting them from Burning Legion? That sure counts for natural talent. They are exception, not rule.
    The Champion they chose was always pretty kickass in their own right. The position just made them stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    What I'm curious to know is WHO built the mana bomb that destroyed Theramore. Was it sunreavers? Or just blood elves Garrosh had working close to him?
    There was some forshadowing regarding the Ethereals and that they shouldn't be trusted, a hidden Worgen in a hallway talks about it. They're traders, maybe Garrosh promised them something and they made the Manabomb...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrhlan View Post
    There was some forshadowing regarding the Ethereals and that they shouldn't be trusted, a hidden Worgen in a hallway talks about it. They're traders, maybe Garrosh promised them something and they made the Manabomb...
    a sunreaver who was really a spy for garrosh stole the focusing iris and built the mana bomb