Deleted

Alliance Brawler's Guild

Just in the train, go downstairs and you'll find it

you mean the tram that goes inbetween stormwind and ironforge? O-O thats actually kind of cool. the only thing i dont get is wouldnt it be kind of visible?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    yep, just enter in the stormwind side and the first hole at your left

P.S: I don't like secret organizations

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the info it was very helpful. For those who still don't know where it is: When you enter the subway, turn left and go down the ramp to the subway tracks, there's going to be a corridor with a red flashing light above it at the bottom of the ramp.

Question is, where's the Horde one??

EDIT: I was hoping the Alliance one would be in the house at the end of Cut-Throat Alley. That alley's been there since vanilla and has no purpose. The name is perfect for it too..

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Thank you for the info it was very helpful. For those who still don't know where it is: When you enter the subway, turn left and go down the ramp to the subway tracks, there's going to be a corridor with a red flashing light above it at the bottom of the ramp.

Question is, where's the Horde one??
    I bet its in undercity or the cleft of shadow =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkcrap View Post
    I bet its in undercity or the cleft of shadow =]
    They said in patch notes it's in Orgrimmar. And yeah I checked every nook and cranny of the Cleft of Shadow. Nothing. Where ELSE would they put it? Under the bleachers of the arena? -.- CoS is the perfect place.

They said in patch notes it's in Orgrimmar. And yeah I checked every nook and cranny of the Cleft of Shadow. Nothing. Where ELSE would they put it? Under the bleachers of the arena? -.- CoS is the perfect place.
    I can't check but I'd put my money on somewhere in the Goblin slums...don't ask me where they'd hide it but it's a goblin like thing to do.

That or behind the waterfall near the pet stable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. It IS in side the arena. Wow. Very secret. -___________- I play horde but damn the alliance one is way cooler. it has a bar and lounge..

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 12:16 AM ----------

This is honestly so disappointing. I was looking forward to the Horde one. Being all secret into a tunnel within the Cleft of Shadow. But no, it's simply the Orgrimmar arena with barricades lazily made into a pit, it's fucking small and ugh. Blizzard got so lazily. The Alliance one actually has a completely new area, with a bar and lounge and it's fucking huge. Wow.

Oh wow. It IS in side the arena. Wow. Very secret. -___________- I play horde but damn the alliance one is way cooler. it has a bar and lounge..

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 12:16 AM ----------

This is honestly so disappointing. I was looking forward to the Horde one. Being all secret into a tunnel within the Cleft of Shadow. But no, it's simply the Orgrimmar arena with barricades lazily made into a pit, it's fucking small and ugh. Blizzard got so lazily. The Alliance one actually has a completely new area, with a bar and lounge and it's fucking huge. Wow.

Still in PTR; Also SCREENSHOTS, TAKE SOME.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Done.

http://imgur.com/a/NzQVg#34

I honestly hope they scrap this and make a new area like they did with the Alliance one. This is horrifying and lazy as shit.

Isn't the Brawlers guild supposed to be secret? - Orgrimmar Grunt just standing there.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Alliance finally gets a feature that is far cooler than the horde version!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    here i was hoping it would be under the pig and whistle, or whatever that inn is called, in old town theres a perfect area to expand upon
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Isn't the Brawlers guild supposed to be secret? - Orgrimmar Grunt just standing there.
    I KNOW LMFAO. It's the biggest building in Orgrimmar! :l

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Damn, Alliance finally gets a feature that is far cooler than the horde version!
    I know. But it's legit LAZY on Blizzard's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    here i was hoping it would be under the pig and whistle, or whatever that inn is called, in old town theres a perfect area to expand upon
    As I said above, the Cutthroat Alley would've been best imo. If not then something like the warlock trainer building in Mage Quarter, the tavern called the Slaughtered Lamb. That spiral staircase into the antechamber would've been a perfect entrance.

10+ Year Old Account
    in a nutshell, what is this Brawler's Guild?

Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    in a nutshell, what is this Brawler's Guild?
    1 man dungeons to help learn raiding concepts (such as not standing in fire and taunting mobs off healers)