Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm VERY pleased with this update. Not only they deploy patches weekly (sometimes more than once) because it's a new game, needs mending and improvement. But they are also focused in new stuff. And that's what? 2 months into the games RELEASE? I'm very pleased indeed.

Not only we will see fixes, not only the usual great "content" we see in the gw holiday, but we also see new content. Specially for a no sub game, what the heck some of you are complaining about? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like we are getting a Halloween themed jump puzzle....

https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.ne...-concept-3.jpg

Prepare to be terrified! Mwahahaha
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I like how even the definitions of words are a matter of "getting the game" with some of you guys. Seriously, it sounds like a cult half the time.
    you should live with darykorinee. You two would have lots of fun discussing your dislike towards this game. "It's a cult!" "and its boring!!" "I quit two weeks into it!!" "oh yeah! i quit one week into it!" "did I say two weeks? i meant two days!!!!" then you can high five, bro fist each other and then sit around thinking up more reasons to dislike the game while scouring the GW2 forums looking for something to complain about.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Concept art for Lion's Arch (don't look if you don't want a spoiler)

https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.ne...-concept-1.jpg

This was posted on the reddit about the Halloween jump puzzle:
    Bwa-ha-haaa... You have no idea. I can't wait for you JP fanatics to see it. So far our testers are claiming Super Meat Boy status. Not for the faint of heart.
    So practice up your skills boys n girls, I have a feeling there's going to be a sweet chest at the end of that puzzle ;-)
    Valar morghulis

I hope they at least tell us which zones are getting new events. Going back to check every zone in gw 2 is kind of impractical.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Concept art for Lion's Arch (don't look if you don't want a spoiler)

https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.ne...-concept-1.jpg
    That picture... beautiful! My new desktop pic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    you should live with darykorinee. You two would have lots of fun discussing your dislike towards this game. "It's a cult!" "and its boring!!" "I quit two weeks into it!!" "oh yeah! i quit one week into it!" "did I say two weeks? i meant two days!!!!" then you can high five, bro fist each other and then sit around thinking up more reasons to dislike the game while scouring the GW2 forums looking for something to complain about.
    That would be a beautiful existence.

Deleted
    Halloween costumes

i need to stock some cash fast

Deleted
    As always people will complain.
    If you play 10h a day, this "major" patch will not last long. But this crowd isn't Anet target.

Deleted
    Halloween is my fav holiday EVER. Always. I love the theme.

And I'll miss it in gw2 Well , maybe next year!

I am maybe a little confused since i haven't logged into the game in a few day's is this patch already in or soon?

15+ Year Old Account
    That concept art.. ! I have my new autumn computer backgrounds.

I'm both excited and nervous about the new jumping puzzle. I manage to get super-anxious when I get really high up in the sky (like Morgan's Spiral, Goemm's Lab; underground jumping puzzles don't seem to bug me at all o.O) and all those clouds... I know I'm going to be taking a LOT of timeouts while I'm doing that one, environment providing, of course.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    It looks like we are getting a Halloween themed jump puzzle....

https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.ne...-concept-3.jpg

Prepare to be terrified! Mwahahaha
    This... tower gives me chills.

Can't wait to spend the whole night with a high adrenaline level to jump, jump, ju... noooooooooooooooooooo! *Splat*
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    I'll probably pop back on and piss around a bit for this update. Dunno about more pumpkin cookies though... I can actually recall that I have 42 of them sat in my bank in GW1 and I never used them. Always hoarding them; forever telling myself 'No, you will need them some day. You can't use them here, what if they bring out something more difficult than DoA? Don't you dare use those pumpkin cookies, we might die and it will be a waste'

Never did use 'em.

Deleted
    This looks like fun, I wonder if you have to be 80 for most of the events though.

I wonder if we will see this http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/8...s-coming-soon/ in the halloween patch.

I hope we do, really wanna change my Sylvari to male
    Last edited by Harnace; 2012-10-13 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    I'm curious if by "costumes" they mean stuff you can wear in combat rather than town clothes. If they do my mesmer might make me poor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamalaya View Post
    I'm curious if by "costumes" they mean stuff you can wear in combat rather than town clothes. If they do my mesmer might make me poor
    I'd guess they'll be town clothes

like the cook's outfit

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Id hope we see a lot more than that for it to be a major content patch, a week long holiday event, some new events and achievements seems a little thin. There isnt anything that jumps out right away. I know i know, quote me and tell me I shouldn't be here if im being negative but if this game is going to be reinstalled Id like to see something that constitutes the term 'major' content patch. Of course if there are hundreds of new scenarios puzzles etc that might be more understandable, its probably my wow mindest, but this feels like a filler patch.
    If you're in the WoW mindset, you should be used to "filler patches". WoW does the holiday events, too, you know. Hundreds of new scenarios, puzzles, ect would most likely be an expansion, not a patch.

Deleted
    I never exerienced WoW holiday events as something spectacular.
    just some side quests really.

Did I do something wrong?