Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What old raid bosses would u like to see rehased

So Fireland Rag (can walk !!) and BWD has nef so what next last boss of AQ40 (AQ Temple) ?

C'thun!

AQ40 being turned into a max level raid, AQ20 becomming a 5man dungeon and Silithus being revamped alongside.

Yes C'thun! and it be awesome to see how the bugs transforms into new ones (from dread waste and town)

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides AQ40, I wouldn't mind seeing Karazhan return as a 5man hc dungeon.

EDIT: Oh just a boss... Ok, Illidan, giving him a better end than that lame BT one.
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2012-10-13 at 04:18 AM.

Despite this being an obvious troll post, I do give credence to those who have pointed out that game mechanics qualify Old Gods as defeated before their Hit Points being depleted. They are not dead. They are a potential threat.

So, yes. I'd like to see C'Thun rehashed. I'd like to see him in conflict with the other Old Gods.

I'd like to see The Pantheon losing Sargeras at the hands of the Old Gods.

I'd like to see what caused the disappearance of Tyr.

But, no. I get pandas. I get a 400 pg novel of some Orc in the Emerald Dream. I get an even shorter book about Jaina being emo.

tbh, with very few exceptions, blizz's updates of old bosses / dungeons, really haven't been that successful and have mostly cheapened the gameplay experience (Naxx 2.0 being the best example of this). imho, they should leave well enough alone, already, and concentrate on creative, challenging, new content...but hey, that may just be me.

I favor new content, new bosses and I don't wish to see any old content rehashed. Even though some bosses were really great!

Deleted
    Not a single boss should be rehased! One time is enough More fun with new bosses and fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see The Sunwell or any of the Tempest Keep 5mans redesigned as 5man heroic's with challenge modes available. From what i understand a lot of the wow community didn't get to play sunwell when it was current and it'd be a similar design decision to redo it as Naxx was for the first tier of WOTLK.

I also really just like the visuals of the TK instances. Bot & Mech especially.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Rehashing is the most retarded and asinine marketing product used by Blizzard as of late. Rehashing content that people have already done and already seen instead of creating new encounters and adding to the world it will only end with it shrinking, instead of growing. Should we rehash Arthas? It was only two expansions ago. How bout Ragnaros for the third time? He was only last expansion, he needs to be fought again! Blizzard should start adding in the main key players in WoW instead of reusing shit that has been seen for years already.
    Last edited by Lora; 2012-10-13 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    No. Rehashing is the most retarded and asinine marketing product used by Blizzard as of late.
    It's not ideal but if they redo the encounters and change it a little visually, so the fights are different, the trash packs are different. It can be made fun again. It's no different to running the same raid content over and over and over. If you have fun doing it, whats the problem?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    It's not ideal but if they redo the encounters and change it a little visually, so the fights are different, the trash packs are different. It can be made fun again. It's no different to running the same raid content over and over and over. If you have fun doing it, whats the problem?
    If they leave the original content in like they said they would in the future then I have a lot less problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Karazahn, the bottom half.

Black Temple has been rehased and into a Scenario plus new world bosses like horde vs alliance ?

Onyxia, no doubt.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Sunwell bosses, would love to see the entire instance back as a 25-man raid dungeon, that's actually fucking hard. Make it fucking hard to begin with, harder than Ragnaros heroic pre-nerf etc. Nobody can complain about missing content then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    No. Rehashing is the most retarded and asinine marketing product used by Blizzard as of late. Rehashing content that people have already done and already seen instead of creating new encounters and adding to the world it will only end with it shrinking, instead of growing. Should we rehash Arthas? It was only two expansions ago. How bout Ragnaros for the third time? He was only last expansion, he needs to be fought again! Blizzard should start adding in the main key players in WoW instead of reusing shit that has been seen for years already.
    Most people didn't get to do Sunwell, or at least progress through it. So them rehashing it into a 5 man or or a new raid would be fine with me. I personally enjoyed raiding Sunwell, and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    None ever. It's lazy.

Deleted
    I would like to see new content instead of rehashing raids.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black temple illidan