Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So Shamans are fine and dont need nerfs or buffs kk

10+ Year Old Account
    F yes! I was almost worried that Blood Legion might actually get a world first on the last boss of a HC raid.
    Grats to Method and all the runner-ups!

Deleted
    im sad the next quest in the wrathion chain seems to be warlock only.

highly dissapointed, so i hope they gonna add more class quest for 5.1

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Legion should change their name to Choke Artists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    So the legendary will be a warlock wep I guess, or will it still be for everyone ?

saying this considering the tome you bind to yourself as a warlock.
    Considering that the tome is an epic item and that the questline is flagged as a warlock questline, not a legendary questline, I'm gonna say no, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post

You are mistaken. The warlock questline is not part of the Legendary chain, nor is it flagged as a Legendary questline.

I suggest reading the news article more closely.

The continuation of the Legendary questline is focused on the Horde/Alliance conflict and building reputation with Wrathion up to Revered. It is also not fully implemented at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Blood Legion should change their name to Choke Artists.
    Indeed, they had a wooping 24h headstart but failed to deliver ONCE AGAIN!

Gz to EU's Method, EU FTW!

Deleted
    Thank God for the mind sear buff. That thing was HORRIBAD. Maybe now i can kill the daily gazelles with one cast instead of three. xD

Im looking forward for the cooking bag, but im just bit worried that it will be too late in 5.1, my bank is full of cooking mats already.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post

I doubt any of the first four parts will be class restricted. There wouldn't be general character achievements for them if they were.

Deleted
    Could that warlock quest be the way we FINALLY get fel fire?

Yes YES let's keep pve and pvp separated forcing people to do pvp until revered to make a pve legendary!

Thank god blizzard knows what it's doing... With the super balanced pvp we have right now on super balanced realms will be awesome! thank god they will add some real pve objectives or this is just pure fail...I'm going to love playing an underpowered class on a 60% populated horde realm, where people already go around and mass camp my faction since we are not enough... gotta love try to kill hunters and warriors untill they balanced those....yay.

Hope i severely misunderstood and this is not how it is or it's just another disaster coming...

Paragon got world first so this is world 2nd but world 1st 25man, which is abit easier then 10man.

Quote Originally Posted by Neviskio View Post
    Yes YES let's keep pve and pvp separated forcing people to do pvp until revered to make a pve legendary!

Thank god blizzard knows what it's doing... With the super balanced pvp we have right now on super balanced realms will be awesome! thank god they will add some real pve objectives or this is just pure fail...I'm going to love playing an underpowered class on a 60% populated horde realm, where people already go around and mass camp my faction since we are not enough... gotta love try to kill hunters and warriors untill they balanced those....yay.

Hope i severely misunderstood and this is not how it is or it's just another disaster coming...
    I have a feeling it won't be forcing you into PvP. Much like in Grizzly Hills back in the day, there was a daily quest to kill 10 horde. In that quest you could either kill enemy players OR kill horde npcs. I figure it'll be much the same here, and there will probably be a spot to grind horde npcs. However, you have to be careful because that will likely autoflag you on a PvE server, and there will probably be horde running around killing alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Wow people will really argue about anything on the internet.

Whats next?
    Pepsi vs Holy Pally which would win?
    Apple Mac vs Justin Bieber?

Yes BUFF BM hunters muhahahaha!

So much extra lore...

WHO WANTS A LORE SUBFORUM??!!

i see DREAM PARAGON as world first place in MV. And dont tell me about 10vs25 war, because in this content 25 is really easier than 10 man. PARAGON WON!

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    Yes BUFF BM hunters muhahahaha!
    not sure if serious but BM's healing and pet damage got nerfed, only MM got a slight buff
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

if 25man is easier then why do all the top guilds run 25man? Paragon only went 10man because they were forced to, since they couldn't find enough Finnish speaking hardcore raiders. The top guilds know 25man is harder and do 25man to be recognized for doing the harder kill.

yeah, specially first mv boss is harder for 25... nowai ;f

I hope these new dailies in Krasarang Wilds are like the ones in Tol Barad. I would like to advance the story without being forced to do PvP.
    It'll be a cold day in Hell before I participate in any PvP in this game. That's what PvP servers are for.

Deleted
    Gz Method!!! The real world first that counts!