Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Doesnt matter when you eat.
    Thread starter, eat when you want to. You dont have to eat every 3h or w/e.
    Drink atleast 2l water.
    He said try, not that you had to. Eating every few hours is a good idea for most people as it has been found to satiate hunger more than eating only a couple meals a day in the majority of the population. It does not increase metabolism though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    He said try, not that you had to. Eating every few hours is a good idea for most people as it has been found to satiate hunger more than eating only a couple meals a day in the majority of the population. It does not increase metabolism though.
    Indeed, coffee / ice cold water helps to still hunger too

This is for everyone on here. Best advice I ever got was go Paleo. I have lost around 20 lb of fat, I feel better, my skin looks better, I am more focused and clear minded. Look up MarksDailyApple for more info but it has changed my life. Food advice is to stay away from aisles. Fresh veggies and meats are the way to go. Exercise I would recommend starting out lifting 2 days a week and cardio 1 day a week, then move up to Crossfit. I swear by the paleo lifestyle now and have convinced my family to move that direction.

Generally I lurk on these forums, but, this thread got my attention.
    I went from 120kg to now Im floating around 77kg, at one point I was losing 0.5-1kg a day and yes, people will sit there and tell you that this is unhealthy and what not, but said people arent doctors, and id go for a check up every week to make sure i was fine, so there was no issues.

Its not a diet, never go on a diet, because a diet isnt permanent. Its called a lifestyle change.
    I went from eating alot of take away, to basically not even touching the stuff, honestly i havent had take away in over 3 months....

There is no magic plan or pill, its just eating FRESH fruit/veg and exercise, stick to non red meat, and drink and ASSLOAD of water.

Easy as that.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

Eat 5 times a day but only a few hundred calories per meal. Use an exercise bike. Someone your size should be able to lose a pound per day pretty easily.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 09:14 PM ----------

Indeed, coffee / ice cold water helps to still hunger too
    Actually coffee increases hunger. It is a stimulant and initiates your metabolic enzymes, which will make you even hungrier. However, if you have the willpower to not eat even though you are getting hungrier, coffee can boost your metabolism and make your body burn off fat faster.

Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post
    Eat 5 times a day but only a few hundred calories per meal. Use an exercise bike. Someone your size should be able to lose a pound per day pretty easily.

Actually coffee increases hunger. It is a stimulant and initiates your metabolic enzymes, which will make you even hungrier. However, if you have the willpower to not eat even though you are getting hungrier, coffee can boost your metabolism and make your body burn off fat faster.
    According to authors of "The Caffeine Advantage," caffeine benefits weight loss efforts by suppressing appetite, increasing metabolism and enhancing exercise benefits. After eating, your body releases serotonin and other neurotransmitters to aid the relaxing effect of feeling full and to prevent us from overeating. Caffeine boosts the effects of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine and acetylcholine, according to an article in "Tufts Journal." Therefore, consuming caffeine may have the ability to suppress appetite by boosting neurotransmitters. Caffeine may also allow you to feel less fatigued during a workout. Because you feel less tired, you can increase the intensity and burn more calories than you normally would.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post

Im currently doing Intermittent Fasting, and im hungry when i go to bed, will power!

Im currently doing Intermittent Fasting, and im hungry when i go to bed, will power!
    I am currently doing IF and never go hungry when I go to bed 0.o. It is the 6am to 12pm shift that hurts (well more the 10-12 because coffee with a small amount of milk keeps me good till 10).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    I am currently doing IF and never go hungry when I go to bed 0.o. It is the 6am to 12pm shift that hurts (well more the 10-12 because coffee with a small amount of milk keeps me good till 10).
    Im not always hungry, but at times the stomach growls