Quote Originally Posted by cricxus View Post
    please suggest me some best action animes !

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:18 AM ----------

i already watched bleach, Naruto, one piece ...please suggest other than these anime series..
    On top of what everyone else has suggested, which are all great, you might like Samurai Champloo and Katanagatari. Both of which are awesome series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotta find time to watch the two shows a friend let me borrow.
    I've got .hack//sign and then Abeonbashi, haven't really heard much about it though.

As for action, there's always Dragon Ball(since you didn't list it). Maybe something like Cowboy Bebop or Gurren Lagann as well.

Going through a few of the last pages I don't see any comments about To Love Ru Darkness, am I going to get slapped for saying, OMG OMG OMG waiting for each episode is like direct pain in my heart. Even with those stupid Light Rays, still AAAAMAZING.

Didn't think I'd like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo but it actually ended up being fucking hilarious, will definitely keep watching.

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne, was HILARIOUS, I've watched Anime like Kiss x Sis, so this one I think I'm going to end up really enjoying.

All the rest (Btooom, Busou Shinki, From the New World, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) I just haven't found the time to watch, although based off all the 'OMGness' concerning Chuunibyou on here and 4chan and from a couple of my friends, I'll have to make that my next to watch.

Looking like a really Solid Season!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised to see this thread is still alive and well going. Heck, last time I checked, we just passed 300 pages or somewhat, been ages.
    The reason I decided to pop by, was to say that this season's anime is filled with EPICNESS! 'specially for people like me that has a thing for the genre of romance. Ahh, the love~ ♥
    Short put: See:
    (Romance) Tonari no Kaibutsi-kun (The Monster Seated Next to Me), Sukitte Iinayo (Say That You Love Me) and Kamisama Hajimemashita
    (Action) Code: Breaker and K-project (<-- also comedy)
    The rest: Must be watched as well. That's all for me today, goooood niiiight~

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode of Sword Art Online.

I was actually kind of hoping for more from this episode. I hate when they do those BS 1-2 month time skips like that. I would have rather seen what happened when everyone woke up, him finding out Asuna was still asleep, his family finding out about him waking up, and all the government stuff he went through. Also people finding out he was the reason (almost) everyone escaped. Plus him meeting up with other friends he made in the game.

Instead we get time skip, some other person trying to marry Asuna, and sister (though that was still awesome, but they could have also done that just as fine without the time skip).

I did love when his sister/cousin realized she fell asleep in his room though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    I'm surprised to see this thread is still alive and well going. Heck, last time I checked, we just passed 300 pages or somewhat, been ages.
    The reason I decided to pop by, was to say that this season's anime is filled with EPICNESS! 'specially for people like me that has a thing for the genre of romance. Ahh, the love~ ♥
    Short put: See:
    (Romance) Tonari no Kaibutsi-kun (The Monster Seated Next to Me), Sukitte Iinayo (Say That You Love Me) and Kamisama Hajimemashita
    (Action) Code: Breaker and K-project (<-- also comedy)
    The rest: Must be watched as well. That's all for me today, goooood niiiight~
    This is indeed an awesome season. Big fan of the romance genre myself and it's great.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    New episode of Sword Art Online.

I was actually kind of hoping for more from this episode. I hate when they do those BS 1-2 month time skips like that. I would have rather seen what happened when everyone woke up, him finding out Asuna was still asleep, his family finding out about him waking up, and all the government stuff he went through. Also people finding out he was the reason (almost) everyone escaped. Plus him meeting up with other friends he made in the game.

Instead we get time skip, some other person trying to marry Asuna, and sister (though that was still awesome, but they could have also done that just as fine without the time skip).

I did love when his sister/cousin realized she fell asleep in his room though.
    I'm not sure whether I would want this or not. Perhaps that's because I'm impatient and just want the show to progress lol. Plus, I can already imagine pretty much exactly how the episode would play out if they did do that.

I think we can all agree sugou is a bastard. Minor spoiler regarding Asuna/Sugou (a spoiler you'll want to read) I was reading the SAO discussion on /r/anime and according to a poster there who's read the novels, Suguo, for lack of a better word, doesn't rape/do anything bad to Asuna along those lines. I was glad I read their spoiler regarding this tidbit. Still though, fuck that dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm not sure whether I would want this or not. Perhaps that's because I'm impatient and just want the show to progress lol. Plus, I can already imagine pretty much exactly how the episode would play out if they did do that.
    Because a plot where a random dude wants to marry your love isn't cliche or has an unforeseeable ending at all. I kind of face-palmed when that happened.

Because a plot where a random dude wants to marry your love isn't cliche or has an unforeseeable ending at all. I kind of face-palmed when that happened.
    Oh, yeah. I agree with you on that. When I said I wanted the show to progress I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to the next game.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 11:29 PM ----------

There's a poster named mdlol who always has something awesome to say every week for SAO's discussion on /r/ anime. Thought I'd post it here to see.

This section will contain minor spoilers, so skip this if you're against them [it's arguably minor, it's vague overviews -- no specific references except one bene one, just the gist of the arc. I would recommend to read this, since it does alleviate a recurrent burden, and because it's insightful to the point of being hyped, but not spoiled].

Whelp, SAO ended and ALO begins. We'll begin to see a branching out of interactions; SAO revolved around Kirito and Asuna, ALO is going to revolve around Kirito and another female. The best analogy revolves around Bakemongatari: Kirito is to Araragi as Asuna is to Senjougahara. Her presence is going to be attenuated, but their romance will never be compromised. Personally, I don't mind that [it makes the romantic, honeymoon episodes of SAO all the more sentimental].

Onto the controversial aspects of ALO: there is going to be a lot of rage. Rage directed towards one individual. One asinine, decadent, individual. I'm sure you'll be able to ascertain who this person is by the end of the first episode. This individual will play as the primary antagonist, but contrary to Heathcliff/Kayaba, he's a god damn idiot. It's a matter of pure potency versus intelligent strategy; Heathcliff went for strategy, this guy went for an unabashed exercise as power. The only solace is regardless of what he does do to Asuna, it'll never transcend to rape [really was looking for an euphemism, but I couldn't without sounding eight; personally, this is probably the most specific spoiler here, but it's a spoiler I'm sure most of the viewers will appreciate -- there's an influx of trolls speaking ambiguously about the topic; it doesn't happen, it's just heavily insinuated to occur (think of Shiki's situation in Kara no Kyoukai's seventh movie). There's also the matter of Asuna; in the SAO arc, she was painted to be a strong heroine. In ALO, she's essentially the damsel in distress; it's not incredibly irritating, it's just the developments that this specific attribute of her brings [see previous].

But ALO is hardly just a medium for rage. SAO excelled in developing a sentimental romance between the pair, ALO excels in applying logical mechanics with a more pragmatic game. SAO [the game] was probably enjoyable, but its primary selling point was its use of virtual reality -- it's relatively linear in progression, the most rudimentary type [Progressing from one floor to the next]. ALO will craft a more realistic type of game with more recurrent mechanics [SAO did very well with its incessant developing of the mechanics, but its core wasn't very creative]. In ALO, we'll see a more logical take on "what an MMORPG should be like." Anyways, let us begin with ALO; I doubt there'll be a lot of mechanics this episode. ALO takes part two months after the end of SAO.

[I'd use the spoiler tag, but it'd look extremely obnoxious with a spoiler this large]. I normally dislike blatant copy and pastes, but this was one where the overview for the entry and the reddit post essentially allign in interest.

Kirito: His character development is a little subtle. We do have to keep in mind that prior to entering Sword Art Online, he was the individualistic type [ergo a loner]. In SAO, his relationship with Asuna was incredibly important; I described them as having a symbiotic relationship, and that symbiosis continues. In SAO, Kirito developed numerous core values that we'll see exhibited in ALO. Even his basic interactions with Suguha is something to be awed; compare the reclusive older brother who doesn't care to talk with his younger sister, and the now, more talkative brother [Like I said, the character arcs (Lizbet, Sachi, and Scilica) in SAO weren't mediums for unabashed fan service, or filler episodes -- each encounter crafted a certain aspect of Kirito, we see Scilica's influence at work here].

Anyways, the ALO arc of SAO should be interesting. It won't be super enjoyable during some scenes, but for the rest, it keeps the mood of SAO and it continues with brilliant mechanics. The most irritating part of ALO for me was a certain character -- the author is great in making cliches complex; but he decided to go for the monochromatic route of an extreme evil. But, it won't kill the series.

Ironically, this episode was actually adapted very well. They added a few nuances that made the transition that much more smoother, they adapted it with some anachronisms [which resulted in it being better], and they managed to adapt some monologue into specific actions. They also showcased the second volume of the soundtrack; it's reminiscent of Fate/Zero's original soundtrack; the second season had a much better one.

Not a crucial entry to read, I already got most of my points across in this post. There's a few supplementary quotes, but aside from that, not a lot.
    Here's the link to his post as well. Very top. http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen...sion_spoilers/

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Yet I have yet to see one of them with anybody from the Matou family.

Its like if the people who make these things do not like wacky puns.
    Crawling would fit them like perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    You make that video.

And episode 2 of Little Busters was alright. Looks like something really dramatic is about to happen. Hopefully. (Haven't played the VN so I have no idea)

Rin so waifu
    Depsite being animated by JC Staff and not Kyoani, still getting heavy Clannad feelings from this, especially.. knowing what I know. God damn spoilers. Also Angelbeats feelings too, which makes sense being Key and all.

And the opening is stuck in my head. ;_;
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-10-14 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zetsuen no Tempest really surpised me with the second episode.

I thought it would of course go the cliche route and he teams up with the other guy, but instead they end up going their separate ways. The MC is probably the most level-headed MC I have ever seen, so far my favorite of the season. So far I actually don't hate any of the characters, which is a first. The classical music also adds a very nice touch, it seems to make the show flow so much smoother making it much nicer to watch just from that alone.

We haven't even met the killer of the girl yet and I already want him to die in the most brutal way possible from both of the main guys hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    UTW, EveTaku, and gg are my three top fansub groups. It really seems Commie isn't bad though so I will start using them a lot more. Crunchyroll isn't all that bad, and with their speed I'll take them if they get the show simulcast.
    TBH neither commie or GG troll that often and when they do they're usally pretty upfront about it(trans-graham anyone). Overall GG and Commie are on my "good group list". Still miss eclipse though damn did they do fine work.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 07:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

I should have finished this sooner

inb4 "lol last season, slowpoke" etc
    What series(as many know my great harddrive crash kinda threw me off my game).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    TBH neither commie or GG troll that often and when they do they're usally pretty upfront about it(trans-graham anyone). Overall GG and Commie are on my "good group list". Still miss eclipse though damn did they do fine work.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 07:50 AM ----------

What series(as many know my great harddrive crash kinda threw me off my game).
    oda nobuna no yabou

and for once i'm not behind on episodes for a season.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this and why am I watching it.

President is awesome.

Everything is on a fucking BOAT. THE HELL. WHAT. WHY. WHAT. A BOAT. WHY.
    Source pls.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:13 AM ----------

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post

KA KA KA KA
    KA KUN!

This show gets better and better.

Tooka is amazing.
    Again source

Deleted
    Again source
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! episode 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Source pls.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:13 AM ----------

T

Again source
    Girls und Panzer

and

Chuunibyou
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    do we have a manga thread? (I stopped watching anime's )
    if not,can we make one?

Deleted
    I am reminded of this video every time I say something positive about an anime on /a/:

D'=

Been watching and thoroughly enjoying Jormungand. I really like the way they handle action scenes. The pacing, camera angles and music remind me very much of the action in Cowboy Bebop, which is a very good thing. I always find it hard to stay immersed when an anime presents a native English-speaker as speaking fluent Japanese though. It just seems too implausible! >.<'