Deleted

Jumped in world pvp.

Hi guys and gals was just wondering what people thought the best classes to deal with being jumped in world pvp are.
    What would be best for turning the situation around or surviving long enough to get away.
    I was thinking rogue for resetting fights or a hunter for kite ability, what are your thoughts?
    Thanks for your time.

LJ.

Deleted
    Paladin>That wierd glyph that makes bubble last 8 sec>HS= WIN

Deleted
    Nothing beats rogue at running away, I'm afraid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by byouki View Post
    nefl druid
    Jepp true, no matter what you do; a elf druid will always get away were flying mounts work, no matter what.

Priest is good, I never die

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Priest is good, I never die
    That is is just bullcrap. It's not like you run around in healing spec doing quests now are you? And even if you were you will not get away from 2dps jumping you or a higher level ganking you. Unless you are a nelf druid ofc, then you will get away from anything.

The best class for world PvP, and this may be shocking, is the one you're good at!!!!! This is exactly the "What class is best at PvP" thread, no class is best is about the player behind the character. Yeah there are clearly OP classes but that doesn't really last. I'm the perfect example right now: Most hunters go OP BM and just pop cooldowns and kill shit however I hate BM so I'm sticking with MM and doing pretty damn well at it. My damage is not there but my skills are.

PS. If you just want to run away from PvP its druid.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogh View Post
    Jepp true, no matter what you do; a elf druid will always get away were flying mounts work, no matter what.
    Well, not quite true, on my horde druid if i fight a Nelf they never get away, Never.

On my Nelf druid i get away 97% of the time^_^

But OT, any class you can play well, Noone can ever decide what class is best for what, because if it doesn't fit your playstyle, it won't matter

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieMan View Post
    Paladin>That wierd glyph that makes bubble last 8 sec>HS= WIN
    I think that Glyph actualy halves the cast time of your HS while Bubble is active, not increases the duration?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gankers are usually players who are pure crap. When I leveled I could mostly all the time take 1v3 as destro lock if we were around the same lvl and 1v1 if they were 90. Seems the reality, at least on darksorrow, is alliance gankers do it cause that's the only place they can have a chance of maybe winning something. Rather easy to kill them whatever you play as.

Also got engineering so if I am ever to loose I can easily get away.