Violence Against Virmin

Random acts of aggression or evidence of an Azeroth-wide conspiracy?

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOGBwh2I8Gs

I always wondered about quest givers. Someone stole my hat... kill everyone until you find it. Can you imagine real life by this thinking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they might ruin your farm, but they look so innocent and harmless..

Good video too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dumape View Post
    I always wondered about quest givers. Someone stole my hat... kill everyone until you find it. Can you imagine real life by this thinking?
    I know, and all player characters are complete psychopaths for going along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dumape View Post
    Or that Panda Lady... Kill 10 of those guys, than kill 10 of those guys... than kill this 4 individuals... oh, and find my captured husband........... OH NOOOO THEY KILLED HIM! THOSE MONSTERS!!!!

The one that takes the cake is the Golden Lotus quest where the guy asks you to kill one of the two wolves because he only has a good name for one of them (Cracklefang).

Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    Or that Panda Lady... Kill 10 of those guys, than kill 10 of those guys... than kill this 4 individuals... oh, and find my captured husband........... OH NOOOO THEY KILLED HIM! THOSE MONSTERS!!!!
    To be fair, they did strip him and beat him to death while he was unarmed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the experience points.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nothing compared to the Mushan hate that is going on in Pandaria. Valley of the Four Winds is the biggest Mushan slaughter ever. You can find a Mushan being torn apart by Saurok, it's lying dead in its own blood. You can find a Mushan who has fallen off the cliff border down into Krasarang. When you have to get the head of Darkhide for Hemet, the description goes as "This face is worn with age and stares at you with lifeless, guilt-inducing eyes.", Blizzard wants you to feel guilty. Last but not least you can find a Mushan family mourning over their dead family member who was so unfortunate as to fall down at the lesser part of the Krasarang border, and you can kill the mourning Mushans.

And that's only Valley of the Four Winds, the Mushan Slaughter Campaign is in every Pandaria zone except for Townlong and Jade Forest.

I simply need the Galleon mount, with that I can protest against all this Mushan hate that Blizzard is throwing at us.

Deleted
    Tbf the Virmin are an incredibly irritating pest that deserve eradication!

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Last but not least you can find a Mushan family mourning over their dead family member who was so unfortunate as to fall down at the lesser part of the Krasarang border, and you can kill the mourning Mushans.
    Lol, reminds me of the shoveltusks in Northrend. There was a quest to kill them for meat, and I almost couldn't do it when I saw all the little baby shoveltusks following their mother around...wtf Blizz.