Yeah, I realized the energy in my omnitool is insufficient for the drone to move when it is only my torn, twitching arm that is left to supply it.

I personally despise it when the mission is to retrieve and there are 2 bosses infront of you that just spawned because the item spawn was near. It is a big fat "Rocket or lose" moment.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Wait, you can be volus in MP now? Rofl the one species I never thought they'd put in to MP...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Wait, you can be volus in MP now? Rofl the one species I never thought they'd put in to MP...
    You think we would be reapers before volus?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I obviously meant allied species, smartass. :P

Though I guess volus would be more likely than hanar... or elcor.

Deleted
    Hanar Adept, please Bioware.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-14 at 08:28 AM.

That does sound rather fun. lol

Oh yeah, apparently there's an official Blasto comic coming!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oh yeah, apparently there's an official Blasto comic coming!
    Cheapskates, we want the movies.

Finally got around to try out my Geth Engineer. Motherfrakker, that Hunter Mode gives a serious headache. Had to use my only Reset just so I could get rid of it.

Hunter mode is a great damage boost though. Chaining Overloads with 1 sec CD's because of it. I got no problems with it ever since I unlocked my Geth. I just focus on the middle triangle and then everything shapes around it clear as day.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I honestly never found Hunter Mode all that bad. When I was in the middle of a fight, my vision focused past the effects and it felt just like playing without it, only with the awesome bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn straight I'd play a Reaper.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Finally got around to try out my Geth Engineer. Motherfrakker, that Hunter Mode gives a serious headache. Had to use my only Reset just so I could get rid of it.
    God forbid it would use actually targeting A.I like a Terminator instead of being a useless clusterfuck on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Damn straight I'd play a Reaper.
    I would be banshee all the time.
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM MAGNET HANDS NOW!?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Hunter mode is a great damage boost though. Chaining Overloads with 1 sec CD's because of it. I got no problems with it ever since I unlocked my Geth. I just focus on the middle triangle and then everything shapes around it clear as day.
    The problem is that I tend to focus on all of my screen in order to stay on top of what happens on the field of battle while I shoot stuff.

I take the middle triangle as a focusing point. Like a camera. Then, it just disappears from the screen. All of them are gone once I get the hang of it. Not like I'm looking only on the middle.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:35 PM ----------

Btw, I'd be Praetorian. A big ass collector. Chomping on heads all day long. Banshee's teleporting around? Np, I've got lazors that can cover the entire area. Brutes charging? I'm bigger, bitch! Geth Prime barrage? Barrier-blocked!

And those Collector Generals look awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid it would use actually targeting A.I like a Terminator instead of being a useless clusterfuck on the screen.

I would be banshee all the time.
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM MAGNET HANDS NOW!?
    No no no

I'd be a Reaper.

Like Sovereign or Harbinger.

You cannot resist
    Putin khuliyo

Since when can you get the BF3 soldier in packs? O_o

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    "Space Kitty Liara", by Kakurin.

http://s10.postimage.org/nxqps7wrt/166189.jpg

Edited: Version #1
    Dafuq is going on with her legs? o.o

Deleted
    Dafuq is going on with her legs? o.o
    Shes sitting on her legs

Only with a slightly turned leg.

Shes sitting on her legs
    [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5b8o9VglJec4cNtZ7KEa7qiRETDBMQa4DRMd6L8WaXtZ7VtND[IMG]
    Only with a slightly turned leg.
    Except it looks more like her legs are detached and propped up against her back. Or are those blue things behind her going up along her side not her legs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Except it looks more like her legs are detached and propped up against her back. Or are those blue things behind her going up along her side not her legs?
    Going to say that is her sides, as the apron she is wearing doesn't fully cover her front. Does look a little weird at first glance.