what dailies shud i do at 90

simply put, what dailies shud i do at 90 and for what? I was doing the ones at halfhill for valor but is that the best one 2 do?

Deleted
    Depends on what you want and need

Look here
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Mists_of_Pan...tation_rewards
    and decide what you need from that list then do the dailys which gives rep with said factions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kennetth View Post
    simply put, what dailies shud i do at 90 and for what? I was doing the ones at halfhill for valor but is that the best one 2 do?
    Given the wide variety of dailies available, you've provided very little in the way of information. What are your immediate goals for the next few weeks?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Do them all?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Given the wide variety of dailies available, you've provided very little in the way of information. What are your immediate goals for the next few weeks?
    sorry, i was very vague. I just want to know which will benefit me i guess gearly, but now that the person linked the rewards I think golden lotus is by far the greatest for gear progession. But like the other gentlemen said, imma do them all i think

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have a choice, do them all.