Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

the Alliance is looking pretty damn epic.

I'm seeing the new Pandaria screenshots and it hits me. the Alliance is finally as epic as the horde. I might actually make my Pandaren Alliance! what do you guys think?

My thoughts? They are covered pretty much in the OP of this thread:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6864606857
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    The Alliance has been always epic.

the alliance got that kick ass flying warship of death

every time the horde use their airship it blows up and crashes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    My thoughts? They are covered pretty much in the OP of this thread:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6864606857
    I'm one of the people who agree that the Alliance was treated completely unfairly last expac. However, you cannot say that they lose this patch, no siree. The Sunreavers are thrown out of Dalaran and the Kirin Tor drops their stupid neutrality. It's unlikely that Anduin is really dead, we know that he has the Two Princes storyline coming up; he's probably just going incognito while he works with Wrathion. That and we have the vision from Velen that he will lead the Army of Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    I'm one of the people who agree that the Alliance was treated completely unfairly last expac. However, you cannot say that they lose this patch, no siree. The Sunreavers are thrown out of Dalaran and the Kirin Tor drops their stupid neutrality. It's unlikely that Anduin is really dead, we know that he has the Two Princes storyline coming up; he's probably just going incognito while he works with Wrathion. That and we have the vision from Velen that he will lead the Army of Light.
    Did you know the Blood Elf leader breaks into Dalaran, killing many mages and frees what's left of the Sunreavers in the prisons? There is barely any Alliance lore this patch and whatever lore there is, it's just a shadow for the Horde leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am dusting off one of my Alliance characters just to get a taste of the war from the Alliance side. That good !

Deleted
    Did you know the Blood Elf leader breaks into Dalaran, killing many mages and frees what's left of the Sunreavers in the prisons? There is barely any Alliance lore this patch and whatever lore there is, it's just a shadow for the Horde leaders.
    So the Blood Elf get lore and the Alliance get the Kirin Tor. Seems like a fair trade to me.

Just like Thrall at the end of Cata,
    at the end of MoP, we are going to hope that Jaina to get killed by a flaming meteor falling out of the sky

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    So the Blood Elf get lore and the Alliance get the Kirin Tor. Seems like a fair trade to me.
    You're fooling yourself if you think the Alliance actually gets the Kirin Tor.

10+ Year Old Account
    The alliance...epic? Don't make me laugh!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    the alliance got that kick ass flying warship of death

every time the horde use their airship it blows up and crashes
    An alliance one crashed on the Wandering Isle.

And the Theramore scenario informs us that the horde one can carry a usable nuclear weapon, where as the one in the Alliance airship is a fake for show.

This just in, we get to kill Garrosh in this expansion because of the shit he keeps doing to the alliance. More at 11.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm of two minds of 5.1.
    I'll leave my final thought until it actually comes out and we see some genuine content.

At times I'm optimistic and at times I just despair.

The Alliance have always lacked that Battle-ready awesomeness, that the Horde always had! Now we've got it, and by the look of things we're kicking ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    There is barely any Alliance lore this patch and whatever lore there is, it's just a shadow for the Horde leaders.
    While I agree with the overall pessimism (As that seems to be the attitude Blizzard have instilled in us Alliance players), we can't say for certain that the Horde leaders see more development.
    The Varian files have yet to be data mined, and from what we know he does make an appearance in Dalaran in the face of the Sunreavers betrayal (Call it what you want) and also appears at Temple of the Red Crane and actually meets Chi-Ji.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Alliance has been incessantly whining about getting the short end of the stick since Cata, so it's about time they get some gratification for their actions.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Axi View Post
    An alliance one crashed on the Wandering Isle.

And the Theramore scenario informs us that the horde one can carry a usable nuclear weapon, where as the one in the Alliance airship is a fake for show.
    Umm... no... that was a one time thing for the horde and they can't make another one because the focusing iris is no longer in their possession. In fact, Jaina nearly used it to wipe Org off the map.
    Last edited by delus; 2012-10-14 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    While I agree with the overall pessimism (As that seems to be the attitude Blizzard have instilled in us Alliance players), we can't say for certain that the Horde leaders see more development.
    The Varian files have yet to be data mined, and from what we know he does make an appearance in Dalaran in the face of the Sunreavers betrayal (Call it what you want) and also appears at Temple of the Red Crane and actually meets Chi-Ji.
    Here's what we know for the horde in the next patch:
    Garrosh harms or kills Alduin.
    Garrosh tries to get Vol'jin killed.
    Vol'jin makes friends with Chen and has some sort of adventure.
    Horde uses Sha to attack Night Elf city.
    Blood Elf leader attacks Dalaran to free Sunreavers.
    Salvanas might make an appearance.

What we know for the Alliance:
    Alduin gets hurt/dies.
    Jania finds out Sunreavers are using her portals and kicks them out. Still manages to get city attacked afterward.
    Night Elf leaders takes a army and attacks the horde, but fails.
    Varian goes on some quest to become high king!

No they aren't, just more human grand standing at the expense of Night Elf failures while Brann runs around excavating Pandaria. More of the same old ridiculous BS.