10+ Year Old Account
    What an episode! In my opinion that was definitely the best episode of the entire series so far.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit is right we got a man down and 2 peeps lost in the jail there next episode seems like its gonna focus on michonne and blondie
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    lol at the ending HOLY SHIT!
    pYeah I wounder what they are gonna do about that... Was Hershel getting his leg chopped off enough to stop the infection? I would think it would be in his bloodstream almost instantly. Those were convicts not guards, so I wounder if they are going to kill them off or help them out. One thing I was disappointed with was the fact that they were walking by dead people without destroying the brain, and that is what lead to Hershel getting bit, every once of those dead people should have been stabbed.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-10-15 at 02:15 AM.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Yeah I wounder what they are gonna do about that... Was Hershel getting his leg chopped off enough to stop the infection? I would think it would be in his bloodstream almost instantly. Those were convicts not guards, so I wounder if they are going to kill them off or help them out. One thing I was disappointed with was the fact that they were walking by dead people without destroying the brain, and that is what lead to Hershel getting bit, every once of those dead people should have been stabbed.
    Hershel was stupid for stepping over the zombie like that though. He had the entire hallway. Go around it damn it. lol. Nah, he obviously wasn't thinking about that stuff. He wanted to find Maggie. Anyways, it was a great episode. The pace was good and the ending made you think, nice, they're diving in head first. Good way to start the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    holy shit is right we got a man down and 2 peeps lost in the jail there next episode seems like its gonna focus on michonne and blondie
    Maggie and Glen aren't lost. They were in the room with the rest of them when Hershel got his leg amputated.

Move along.

my mind is just blown. i didn't even think the series could get better. best episode to date!
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

If they're all infected anyways, why does it matter if a zombie bites one of them as long as they don't bleed out or die from it? I don't understand the point of chopping Hershel's leg off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nengal View Post
    If they're all infected anyways, why does it matter if a zombie bites one of them as long as they don't bleed out or die from it? I don't understand the point of chopping Hershel's leg off.
    Zombie bites cause severe infection that kills you. Not quite the same thing as the infection that causes you to zombify.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Daryl is gonna tap dat grey ass.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-15 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Daryl is gonna tap dat grey ass.
    lol. She wants Daryl really bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Nom
    Wow now, don't be making fun of any of those dangerously armored zombies, they can infect you by biting you scratching you breathing on any food you eat maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Wow now, don't be making fun of any of those dangerously armored zombies, they can infect you by biting you scratching you breathing on any food you eat maybe.
    hahah yeah, they were so scared of them for some reason. I wounder how they got turned in the first place.... unless they just died of starvation/ dehydration or something.

Move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Hershal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    They may introduce Tyreese in the prison. The trailers show very limited things. Only stuff we were already told about.
    I think I was right! Judging by the big black dude they found in the prison!

Great first episode!

Deleted
    I think I was right! Judging by the big black dude they found in the prison!

Great first episode!
    I think everyone who read the comics was waiting for them to say that one line.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    I think everyone who read the comics was waiting for them to say that one line.
    Which one line?

I find the lack of logical strategies and consistency funny, outside the zombies where like half interested, inside they are athletes. Outside they waste ammo when logic dictates that all they needed to do was wait at the fence and stab them all in the head as they came up, inside they could just make noise and wait for the athlete zombies to come running up to a locked bar door.

Just sayin' :P

It's not as bad as Revolution though, so many plot holes and inconsistencies it's unwatchable besides for funsies trying to find the flaws.

Deleted
    Which one line?
    You guys want some meatloaf?

http://i.imgur.com/Z0xkg.jpg

Which one line?
    With what happened to Hershel I was hoping he'd be the TV shows version of Tainted meat!!

Deleted
    Just watched episode of season 3 such a gruesome episode.