Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Light Of the Cosmos for Frost Mages

as the topic says, is Light of the Cosmos viable for a Frost Mage?

If so, what procs it?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...um yea it has a passive haste increase and int proc...if you didn't want it then that would be an issue lol.

Also its a chance on all spells.
    Last edited by Envyadams; 2012-10-17 at 05:43 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Envyadams View Post
    its a chance on all spells.
    Are you sure?

...um yea it has a passive haste increase and int proc...if you didn't want it then that would be an issue lol.

Also its a chance on all spells.
    I thought it was a chance on DOT's only, so u wont get the Int proc with frost.

Of course you can use it, you just have to take Nether Tempest oder Living Bomb instead of Frost Bomb.

I like Frost Bomb because it makes the rotation more predictable but it is in no way correct to say that being unable to proc it from Frost Bomb makes it unviable for Frost Mages.
    Just use another bomb, you'll be gaining DPS by having the better trinket.

But you wont get any procs of Frostfire Bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by alexsav View Post
    But you wont get any procs of Frostfire Bolt?
    Brain Freeze procs on every bomb spell, it even says so clearly in the tooltip
    Please come back when you understand how your class works

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Well you seem like your in a bad mood

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    Well you seem like your in a bad mood
    I'm sorry for not cheerily responding to someone who is too lazy to answer his own obvious questions about incredibly basic class mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsav View Post
    I thought it was a chance on DOT's only, so u wont get the Int proc with frost.
    AH! yes remind me next time to read the TT before i post something haha, anyways i guess i have been playing fire to long but using NT or LB would make this still an awesome trinket for Frost.

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 01:19 PM ----------

I'm sorry for not cheerily responding to someone who is too lazy to answer his own obvious questions about incredibly basic class mechanics.
    Isn't this the place to actually get help with one's class?

next time don't sound so high and mighty and maybe share some information to help others with the mage class instead of condescend? Thank you.

Isn't this the place to actually get help with one's class?

next time don't sound so high and mighty and maybe share some information to help others with the mage class instead of condescend? Thank you.
    I already responded helpfully and provided information, the condescension comes out when someone contradicts me despite clearly having absolutely no idea what they are talking about and not bothering to check.

You don't ask for help then tell the people who just helped you that they are wrong.

He asked a question. You never asked a question?

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 06:34 PM ----------

I already responded helpfully and provided information, the condescension comes out when someone contradicts me despite clearly having absolutely no idea what they are talking about and not bothering to check.

You don't ask for help then tell the people who just helped you that they are wrong.
    Read his posts again please...

He didn't say you were wrong, he asked. First post read "I thought" and 2nd one was a clear question. Stop being a douche.

You're serious, aren't you?

Pretty sure he was talking about the old dot from FFB. No point being a cunt.

It doesn't do that any more either

Deleted
    It's a bad trinket, get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by racist blackman View Post
    It's a bad trinket, get something else.
    like......um......ugh......ughhhh........ DMC!!! but wait i need another one,.....um....ughhhh guhhhhhh

and no its not a "bad trinket" lol go provide some evidence before you make a stupid statement

1079 haste(some which can be reforged) and on proc int which averages out of 1015.6int assuming it has 45icd with 5s delay on proc
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    BiS, play living bomb instead of frostbomb, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    He asked a question. You never asked a question?

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 06:34 PM ----------

Read his posts again please...

He didn't say you were wrong, he asked. First post read "I thought" and 2nd one was a clear question. Stop being a douche.
    He either asked if it procced of a spell that has no DoT component whatsoever or completely failed to read the tooltip on Brain Freeze.
    Either way it was a stupid question that only served to show that he didn't pay attention to how the class works.

You also need to look up what contradicting means.