Page 10 of 235 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I take back what I said about this weeks chapter. I think I read it too quickly the first time around.

And what's with Bach's lackey thinking he could get rid of Ichigo? As if.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive View Post
    I take back what I said about this weeks chapter. I think I read it too quickly the first time around.

Yeah, I noticed that he got all hyped about it, not sure what he's going to do to Ichigo, but I hope Ichigo one shots him like Zaraki did to some other dudes previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that he got all hyped about it, not sure what he's going to do to Ichigo, but I hope Ichigo one shots him like Zaraki did to some other dudes previously.
    The thing is..alright, basically this.

Pussy Ichigo without Resolve=Weak Ichigo who's always beat down. Same Ichigo who was beat by Grimmjow, Yammy, Gin, and Aizen.

Calm and silent rage Ichigo with Resolve=Non Overpowered character who's actually using his abilities to their fullest because he now has something to fight for. Aka rape face Ichigo.

Blondie was being an arrogant prick and, even Juha Bach basically said 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' when he called Ichigo a Bastard because he cut him off as he was trying to leave.

I honestly think at the very least Ichigo will injure Juha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Grimmjow is an interesting and beloved characer, where as Hallibel sucks. Although she's the only Vasto Lorde we'd seen so far, there's no saying that Grimmjow couldn't reach that level in the two years we've not seen him. I think it's more likely to be Ishidas father though.
    Hmmm I think Hollows stop their evolution/devolution once they become arrancars. So yeah, Grimmjow the adjuchas will always be weaker than Tia the Vasto Lorde. Suffice to say, that doesn't mean Grimmjow can't get stronger, heck just look at Nnoitra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    The thing is..alright, basically this.

Pussy Ichigo without Resolve=Weak Ichigo who's always beat down. Same Ichigo who was beat by Grimmjow, Yammy, Gin, and Aizen.

Calm and silent rage Ichigo with Resolve=Non Overpowered character who's actually using his abilities to their fullest because he now has something to fight for. Aka rape face Ichigo.

Blondie was being an arrogant prick and, even Juha Bach basically said 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' when he called Ichigo a Bastard because he cut him off as he was trying to leave.

I honestly think at the very least Ichigo will injure Juha.
    Yap. I hope that Ichigo will indeed, this time, use his powers well or atleast think before attacking and that. I hope he fights smart instead of his usualy rush in and then proceed to loose, get a new power, rush in again(<.>) and then defeat someone.

Yes, I am sure he will atleast give Juha a scar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Hmmm I think Hollows stop their evolution/devolution once they become arrancars. So yeah, Grimmjow the adjuchas will always be weaker than Tia the Vasto Lorde. Suffice to say, that doesn't mean Grimmjow can't get stronger, heck just look at Nnoitra.
    Yeah. Nnoitra is a good example of this. He was number 8 and went to number 5, so it's possibly that Grimmjow got stronger, but still... I Don't know, it's possible.

Deleted
    Really? Dang. I just want to see more Vasto Lorde to be honest, as it hinted they'd be the downfall of Soul Society.

Probably strong enough to give Ichigo a run for his money, I'm interested in who are the rest of Bach's special war assets and want to see some zero squad.

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    Probably strong enough to give Ichigo a run for his money, I'm interested in who are the rest of Bach's special war assets and want to see some zero squad.
    Oh, of course.

But the fact that Juha Bach is worried about Ichigo's power makes you wonder..

You also have to keep this in mind:

Ichigo figured something very pivotal in Hueco Muendo out...

The Vandenreich are scared of Bankai.

And the fact that Ichigo's can't be sealed because it's not fully evolved yet, and still growing in power (so it can't be analyzed so that a Medallion can steal it), means he is a very credible threat to them.

Deleted
    Ichigo is a big threat to them, thinking otherwise would be really stupid for the Vandenreich.

Also, I am really hoping that Ichigo will just stomp everyone, or atleast, that dude that rushed to him.

Also, Destil, cool avatar. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    And the fact that Ichigo's can't be sealed because it's not fully evolved yet, and still growing in power (so it can't be analyzed so that a Medallion can steal it), means he is a very credible threat to them.
    Didn't Juhabach debunk Yamamoto's theory on as to why no one could steal his bankai? According to Juhabach, the only reason Yamamoto bankai wasn't stolen by Royed, was because Juhabach was the only quincy strong enough to contain Yamamoto's bankai.

Which likely means that Ichigo's bankai is so strong, that not even Juhabach is strong enough to contain it.

Deleted
    Didn't Juhabach debunk Yamamoto's theory on as to why no one could steal his bankai? According to Juhabach, the only reason Yamamoto bankai wasn't stolen by Royed, was because Juhabach was the only quincy strong enough to contain Yamamoto's bankai.

Which likely means that Ichigo's bankai is so strong, that not even Juhabach is strong enough to contain it.
    Not only that, it's also probably because Juha himself doesn't know how strong Ichigo's bankai can be, right? You can only steal it if you can control it and know it's full power, I am correct or?

Yes, however, during the time period he used his Bankai against the Copy, he basically learned all of its abilities and was able to take it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    Same, should be interesting. I thought it was strange that Urahara wasn't a special war asset, but I like to think that Mayuri might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Not only that, it's also probably because Juha himself doesn't know how strong Ichigo's bankai can be, right? You can only steal it if you can control it and know it's full power, I am correct or?
    Probably.

Still sad that they killed off As Nodt so easily . He was easily my favorite Stern Ritter.

Deleted
    Probably.

Still sad that they killed off As Nodt so easily . He was easily my favorite Stern Ritter.
    He was my favourite too, especially because of the way he handled Byakuya and, mostly, because of his power.

Deleted
    Probably.

He provided the best fight of this arc in one chapter.. and also made me think he was a girl.
    Last edited by mmocab19f3d4e2; 2012-10-18 at 06:31 PM.

Deleted
    He provided the best fight of this arc in one chapter.. and also made me think he was a girl.
    He sure did. More interesting than Yami, to a certain extent.

Well, I thought he was a man right away, not a girl.

Probably.

He's not dead.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 06:34 PM ----------

Once more, not dead.

Deleted
    He's not dead.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 06:34 PM ----------

Once more, not dead.
    The wiki says he was incinerated. So I am assuming he died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft. Was obvious he wasn't a woman since he didn't have double D's like most woman in Bleach.

He's not dead.
    http://img.mangastream.to/manga/blea...%20-%20012.png

I mean it's never outright stated that he's dead, but most underlings who die always have ambiguous deaths. And he looks pretty dead to me.