Deleted
    Okay, I feel like an idiot now. The reason it wasn't working was because I wasn't targetting anything and Imp Swarm needs a target before you can cast it. So the first macro by Jigain works after all. Thanks for the help.

Hey so, my bars are pretty much full so i need to condense a few keybinds into a single macro.

I'm basically trying to make a 1 button CC macro, for scatter or silencing shot for example so i can either Scatter my target, my focus target or my mouseover in a single macro using modifiers, anyone could help with this? I'm currently using

#showtooltip Scatter Shot
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm][harm] Scatter Shot

but i'm trying to add a line that will allow be to Scatter Shot my Focus Target if i hold Alt (modifiers) and i can't seem to make it work.

Thanks a lot in advance ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hey so, my bars are pretty much full so i need to condense a few keybinds into a single macro.

I'm basically trying to make a 1 button CC macro, for scatter or silencing shot for example so i can either Scatter my target, my focus target or my mouseover in a single macro using modifiers, anyone could help with this? I'm currently using

#showtooltip Scatter Shot
    /cast [target=mouseover, harm][harm] Scatter Shot

but i'm trying to add a line that will allow be to Scatter Shot my Focus Target if i hold Alt (modifiers) and i can't seem to make it work.

Thanks a lot in advance ^^.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,mod:alt][@mouseover,harm][] Scatter Shot

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@focus,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,harm][]scatter shot

Thanks a bunch :], works like a charm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Okay, I feel like an idiot now. The reason it wasn't working was because I wasn't targetting anything and Imp Swarm needs a target before you can cast it. So the first macro by Jigain works after all. Thanks for the help.
    Ah. Then here's a slight modification (including Squirl's correction on the castsequence reset) that'll only fire when a target exists.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Grimoire of Sacrifice
    /use Dark Soul: Knowledge
    /use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
    /use [form,@target,exists] Imp Swarm
    /castsequence [noform,@target,exists] reset=120/alt Imp Swarm, !Metamorphosis
    Felt the macro might be getting too long, so I changed each /cast command to /use as well. Saves a character per command! :P

Eh, while I'm here anyway (though I really should go to bed), here's one that also lets you toggle Metamorphosis on/off with CTRL. Hopefully it'll all fit.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:ctrl] Metamorphosis; [form,@target,exists] Imp Swarm
    /castsequence [noform,@target,exists] reset=120/alt Imp Swarm, !Metamorphosis

Deleted
    Er, that one seems kinda off with the conditionals.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [noform,@target,harm,nodead]reset=120/alt Imp Swarm, !Metamorphosis; [noform]!Metamorphosis; Imp Swarm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Er, that one seems kinda off with the conditionals.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [noform,@target,harm,nodead]reset=120/alt Imp Swarm, !Metamorphosis; [noform]!Metamorphosis; Imp Swarm
    Well, surely that one doesn't allow for the casting of Imp Swarm if you're in Metamorphosis? :P

Also, how are the conditionals off? I don't see it.

Deleted
    Castsequences with only a single spell are equal to simple /cast for that spell. So my macro will allow casting of Imp Swam while in Meta (both [noform]s don't match, so fall-through logic means the unconditional Imp Swarm at the end will be used).

Here's the macro from your last post. Let's say you are not in Meta and don't have a target:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Grimoire of Sacrifice -> will be used
    /use Dark Soul: Knowledge -> will be used
    /use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Dominance -> will be used
    /use [form,@target,exists] Imp Swarm -> [@target, exists] does not apply - will not be used
    /castsequence [noform,@target,exists] reset=120/alt Imp Swarm, !Metamorphosis -> [@target, exists] does not apply - will not be used
    Your macro thus only pops the cooldowns while not doing anything else, effectively wasting them.

Deleted
    Ah, I missed that is was a semicolon at the end rather than a comma. My bad.

Why doesn't [@target,exists] apply though?

Deleted
    Let's say you are not in Meta and don't have a target:
    Because of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Because of this.
    Huh. Oh well, guess my afterthought was more useful than I first gave it credit for - soon after I posted the macro, I considered going back and changing it for the sake of character saving, by removing both occurrences of @target,exists and instead adding /stopmacro [@target,noexists] in the start. I opted not to do the edit, however, as I'm simply too lazy. That edit would've done the trick however.

Regardless, I shall take greater care in the future.

Deleted
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the work on my macro. I'm back with another question. I'm using Unbound Will (a trinket basically) with my trinket in the following macro:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=120 Dreadful Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity, Unbound Will

The problem I'm having is that Unbound Will has a 1 minute CD and the trinket is 2 minutes. If I use UW less than 1 minute after the trinket, UW will be up again before the trinket, but this macro won't show that. After using UW, the tooltip and icon switch back to the trinket until it's ready to go again. Is there a way to make it so that if I I've used UW less than 1 minute after the trinket, it will keeping showing the icon and tooltip of UW, until the trinket is ready again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the work on my macro. I'm back with another question. I'm using Unbound Will (a trinket basically) with my trinket in the following macro:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=120 Dreadful Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity, Unbound Will

The problem I'm having is that Unbound Will has a 1 minute CD and the trinket is 2 minutes. If I use UW less than 1 minute after the trinket, UW will be up again before the trinket, but this macro won't show that. After using UW, the tooltip and icon switch back to the trinket until it's ready to go again. Is there a way to make it so that if I I've used UW less than 1 minute after the trinket, it will keeping showing the icon and tooltip of UW, until the trinket is ready again?
    How about switching place? Any particular reason you need the medallion first? If not:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=60 Unbound Will, Dreadful Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity
    It'll cast Unbound Will on the first hit, and if Medallion isn't used within a minute, Unbound Will will become the next button hit again.

I am hoping someone can help me make a macro, google searching has let me down. I posted this as its own thread before I saw there was a designated place these questions. /ooops

What I am hoping for is a macro that will shift me to cat form if I am in moonkin/astral form, but in all other forms (including boomkin and caster form) it will shift (powershift) me to boomkin. If someone can help me, that'd be awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    What I am hoping for is a macro that will shift me to cat form if I am in moonkin/astral form, but in all other forms (including boomkin and caster form) it will shift (powershift) me to boomkin. If someone can help me, that'd be awesome!

You can't get it to powershift when in boomie form without using a modifier though, since it's already set to turn into catform when in boomie form.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod,stance:5]!moonkin form;[stance:5]cat form;moonkin form
    What this does is shift you to cat when in boomie form, and switch you to boomie when in any other form(that isn't boomie), and when you press a modifier (alt/ctrl/shift) it'll powershift to boomie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    How about switching place? Any particular reason you need the medallion first? If not:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=60 Unbound Will, Dreadful Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity
    It'll cast Unbound Will on the first hit, and if Medallion isn't used within a minute, Unbound Will will become the next button hit again.
    Unbound Will costs 20% of your health, so the trinket needs to be used first.

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    What this does is shift you to cat when in boomie form, and switch you to boomie when in any other form(that isn't boomie), and when you press a modifier (alt/ctrl/shift) it'll powershift to boomie.
    Thank you very much!

Hi, I play feral druid and with DoC talent I need to cast Healing Touch a lot for the damage buff. I have been trying to make or find a macro that will cast Healing Touch at my focus if I have one and if I do not have one I want to cast it at myself. It cant done with key modifiers because I use a Razer Naga mouse and my healing touch spell happens to be shift+4. I have found various snippets and tried to frankenstein them together but I really have no idea what I am doing. lol. This is what I am currently working with:

#showtooltip Healing Touch
    /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=Self, exists, nodead] Healing Touch
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Deleted
    Almost.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,help,nodead][@player]Healing Touch