Excellent Steam Bundle on Amazon!

Hello, MMO-Champ community!

Just wanted to give you all a head's up on an excellent bundle that is currently on amazon.

The specific link is: http://www.amazon.com/Absolutely-Gre...bs_979455011_1 .

It costs a mere $9.99, and includes the following games:

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC
    • Hitman: Blood Money
    • Just Cause 2
    • Just Cause
    • Supreme Commander 2
    • The Last Remnant
    • Quantum Conundrum

According to the comments, all of them are redeemable on Steam, and they're all separate keys, even! As of writing, they're out of keys, so check back when they do!

Edit:

While the bundle is down, they're offering a free $2 off any digital game purchase! Just enter the following on checkout: "SQRLUVIO".

Second Edit:

Looks like they have keys now, but from a top-rated comment:

"UPDATE 10-15, 5:20 PM PT **** THE LAST BATCH OF KEYS WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY AND AFTER THOSE ARE GONE THE DEAL WILL BE OVER AND REPLACED WITH A 25% OFF DIGITAL GAMES DEAL (probably starting tomorrow)*****"

The deals has been discontinued as of Tuesday, the 16th.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-10-19 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    can't really beat that

Deleted
    you get the keys sent to your mail? If you do, would I be able to buy them as an european?

Seriously debating picking this up for Just Cause 2 and Quantum Conundrum alone (own DE:HR/The Last Remnant already and no interest in Hitman/Supreme Commander), but I've just got so many other games to play right now that I can't really justify spending more money on games, even if it is an insanely good deal >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Games... why do you tempt me so...

Edit - Nevermind it's out of keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would buy it just for Quantum Conundrum, but I already own all of them except for the Supreme Commander 2.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Games... why do you tempt me so...

Edit - Nevermind it's out of keys.
    They'll replenish, don't fret.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I would buy it just for Quantum Conundrum, but I already own all of them except for the Supreme Commander 2.
    Feel free to send me the spare keys...just joking. Mostly.

Edit:

Edited the OP to include the free $2 off any digital purchase. Enjoy!

Second edit: more info, possibly ending tomorrow?
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-10-16 at 03:18 AM.

Bought this awesome deal a few hours ago, and a rather interesting twist has occured with my game activation codes. I managed to use all the codes obviously, but to my surprise I had recieved a key for "Supreme Commander" rather than "Supreme Commander 2", now I'm debating if I should report this issue or not seeing as the original game is deemed better than the sequal. Anyone else gotten into this situation with this deal?

Oh and one of the rather fun detail is that THQ is the distributor of "Supreme Commander", Square has had nothing to do with this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Un0 View Post
    Oh and one of the rather fun detail is that THQ is the distributor of "Supreme Commander", Square has had nothing to do with this game
    Shh don't ruin it.

Well I guess it's up to you, maybe it's a typo, maybe it's a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    been upgraded to we don't know if we will get more keys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    been upgraded to we don't know if we will get more keys
    It says buy and download now for me. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It says buy and download now for me. =\
    Yeah, I saw a brief window (less than 30 minutes) that it was open, now it simply says

"Currently unavailable
    We don't know when or if this item will be available again."

10+ Year Old Account
    THQ made Supreme Commander
    Square made Supreme Commander 2 (the one listed in this bundle)

So by 'Nothing' you mean 'Everything'

It lists Supreme Commander 2, it has the art box for Supreme Commander 2. Why you got #1, is probably just a goof on either Steam or Amazon's part. I would just contact them, if you want #2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, can't believe I missed this.

For those that are wondering, Blood Money is an amazing game and you should get it during this year's Steam holiday sale if you can. It'll probably be like $5 during the usual developer sales, and it's one of the best "stealth" games I've played.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

*That moment in time when you realise you've bought almost everything that'll ever be on sale for Steam...*

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Ugh, can't believe I missed this.

For those that are wondering, Blood Money is an amazing game and you should get it during this year's Steam holiday sale if you can. It'll probably be like $5 during the usual developer sales, and it's one of the best "stealth" games I've played.
    Oops, I forgot to update this thread. So, from what I can gather, this deal was open for a total of 30 minutes, tops. There was a window of time during Monday, around 5:30PM, PST (iirc), that it was open for literally one minute, then sold out. Then, 8:30PM?, it was open for 30 minutes. Afterwards, I didn't see it on sale, and they discontinued the deal. Sucks. I'll update the OP.