Deleted
    Just been forced to dodge a ranked cause the 3rd pick choose top lane after the 5th pick already asked for that, the 3rd didn't just said at the end "u are last u got no rights", 5th pick didn't have a single AD cause he never play AD....noone left....I had to....would have been the 1st game of the day, can't start with that kind of people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick Karma and go either Fiora or Sion bot. Or Leona + Pantheon/Jarvan. If he wants to play top lane, he should have at least one of those champs.

Hell you can even go grab Yorick + Sona/Zilean support and out harass their AD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Pick Karma and go either Fiora or Sion bot. Or Leona + Pantheon/Jarvan. If he wants to play top lane, he should have at least one of those champs.

Hell you can even go grab Yorick + Sona/Zilean support and out harass their AD.
    Do you seriously think ~900ish elo players would accept anything except the most rigid meta-esque setup?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-10-20 at 01:45 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* Worth a shot at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Do you seriously think ~900ish elo players would accept anything except the most rigid meta-esque setup?
    The sad thing is that this still happens in sub-30 normals, where people instalock and tell the people that didn't lock in to go support and jungle.

Jarvan/Xin Zhao and Darius/Garen can also work as unconventional bot pairs.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-20 at 11:28 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

This was beyond stupid, I play both Ez and WW all the time and I know how to build them strong. The WW and Ez on my team just lost us the game because they were idiots. They fucked up on builds, playstyle, strategy, everything.

I knew I was dealing with something bad when Ez instalocked AP ezreal. Like, why? Why would you go as Ap Ez? There are strong builds for Ap Ez, and he can do a little damage burst, but AD or even on hit blows that out the frame. Still though, the enemy team build ALL ARMOR. So how does Ap Ez fail? Just a lack of hitting skill shots and him focusing tanks.. The dude ended with a good score, but really it's not hard as a ranged to focus tanks so you're staying a safe distance and then just essence flux to escape. 30 minutes in we were pushed into our base and Ez had a solid 51 farm going. GG.

Then this WW. Wow, this WW. So he comes to gank my bot lane. Enemy Garen pulls the most absolutely ignorant tower dive and spins in and ignites me. It was my fault, I was just about to b out, but whatever. But then WW goes after Caitlyn, and not the Garen who dove. Garen has like 100 health. And he escapes. So does Caitlyn. So me and my support ask "Why didn't you kill Garen WW?", he says ,"Oh he's beefy and I don't have boots so I went for easier target." WHAT THE FUCK. CAITLYN HAS TRAPS, CAITLYN IS FULL HEALTH, CAITLYN HAD BOOTS, CAITLYN HAS AN ESCAPE. GAREN HAS NO HEALTH LEFT AND WAS UNDER TURRET. YOU RAN PAST HIM. WHY??????? WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR E???? I even out right asked him "Why not use your 'e'"?

And this is when I knew it was two nooby duo queue's. The bad Ez says "lol why would he use E, he's jungling?" Shake my fucking head.

So all was stupid, but we definitely had a chance. So I look at the enemy team, Alistar, Malphite, Garen... I'm thinking Madred's need to be in my build at some point. So I tell everyone "hey if Madred's is viable you need to get it." WW gets a recurve bow, sweet, maybe he'll get the mad-- no Wits End. Okay, well I guess that's fine. I tell him "Get Madred's next, works great on ult we can burst down carries and then shred tanks" He gets Malady. Yes. Malady WW. Shake my fucking head. 40 minutes into the game he get's a madred's. Not that it mattered, since he got level 6 he's been ulting tanks. I tell him "dude you need to get the carries..." Of course I get the obligatory 'Shut the fuck up" from both Ez and WW >.> Then, WW says "I've had Madreds for 10 minutes and it doesn't do much". WooooooooooooooW. Finally though at our FUCKING NEXUS TURRETS WW ult's the carry and fucking annihilates him. Yes! Finally! We still lose a team fight when they chase the Garen... WHYYYYYYYYYY?????? WE HAVE 2 INHIBS DOWN WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO CHASE?

So next team fight WW ulti's and Ez picks up the kill on the carry, ez mode ultimate skill shot, pun fully intended. And goes in all chat "LOL and this Varus says I don't know how to play." /sigh.

Like 20 minutes later we are in a position where we do in fact win team fights (well they're caitlyn afk'd but..) and yet the team will always chase no matter what!!! They never remember the damn super minions are going ham on our turrets and inhibs even when I ping like a mad man and say during/after team fights DONT FUCKING CHASE!!

So yeah, anyways, what pissed me off most if they didn't know how to build (even though they were insistent on they're builds being good), and they didn't know how to focus or farm or anything. Just all around bad. And they have the nerve to say "I hate arguing with stupid people." wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    First pick goes and bans stuff. Does not ban Morgana. Picks Katarina. Other mid picks Morgana.

Few levels in: "Omg, I can't handle Morgana, I'm out" and leaves the game.

Some people should be shot. Twice. Just to make sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you're playing support and have an Ezreal that initiates with his blink, you're in for a bad time. Especially against a Karma/Wukong duo. Ez died so many times that Karma eventually rushed a D-cap, which was GG for us indeed.

On top of that, our Mao jungler calls me a bad player. What?

EDIT: Just played a game of Dominion where a Mundo took Smite, despite us telling him that it's of no use in Dom.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-21 at 06:36 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Smite -can- be useful in Dominion. But not at the level you're playing, probably. Then again, not at the level anyone is playing...

Deleted
    First pick goes and bans stuff. Does not ban Morgana. Picks Katarina. Other mid picks Morgana.

Few levels in: "Omg, I can't handle Morgana, I'm out" and leaves the game.

Some people should be shot. Twice. Just to make sure.
    How does a Kat lose to Morganna? It's like losing to a Karthus

10+ Year Old Account
    They blamed lag. In which case I automatically assume they mean brain lag.

Feeders, that is all.

Deleted
    They blamed lag. In which case I automatically assume they mean brain lag.
    "I know what I must do, not Shunpo the binding! Instead, I'll let the binding hit, then Shunpo onto the Morganna! Her ultimate won't do anything, right?"

10+ Year Old Account
    She managed to die by level three. And yes, also managed to get killed by Morgana's ult.

Deleted
    She managed to die by level three. And yes, also managed to get killed by Morgana's ult.
    This blows my mind. I can't think of any situation where Morganna can do that much damage that early to a Kat.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    How does a Kat lose to Morganna? It's like losing to a Karthus
    Maybe not lose, but it could be a 0-0 standoff. They're both capable of clearing creeps quickly and they also both have ways to pressure the lane. The way I see it, if either of them makes a mistake and the other responds properly, a kill could be made.

Using E at the wrong time will definitely fuck Kat up Towers are not to be messed with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Maybe not lose, but it could be a 0-0 standoff. They're both capable of clearing creeps quickly and they also both have ways to pressure the lane. The way I see it, if either of them makes a mistake and the other responds properly, a kill could be made.

Using E at the wrong time will definitely fuck Kat up Towers are not to be messed with.
    Morganna doesn't have the pressure to infinitely harass Kat though. Kat does in bouncing blades. Kat can push against Morgs free farm so it will severely limit Morgs roam. Katarina should be winning that match up on cooldown duration alone

Morganna doesn't have the pressure to infinitely harass Kat though. Kat does in bouncing blades. Kat can push against Morgs free farm so it will severely limit Morgs roam. Katarina should be winning that match up on cooldown duration alone
    True, I'm not saying I'm the expert, but I had to fight one mid last time and I didn't get to killing her. She barely came out of tower range and when she did it was mainly to try and get me caught. Thing is, as long as she's not ~30% hp, I'm not diving a tower.

So alright, the pressure level is not the same, but if you mess up, get caught and forced out by Tormented Soil, I can see how someone might get killed. Once. That said, she does heal herself with spells, so I guess she could just camp below the tower infinitely against kat (?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    True, I'm not saying I'm the expert, but I had to fight one mid last time and I didn't get to killing her. She barely came out of tower range and when she did it was mainly to try and get me caught. Thing is, as long as she's not ~30% hp, I'm not diving a tower.

So alright, the pressure level is not the same, but if you mess up, get caught and forced out by Tormented Soil, I can see how someone might get killed. Once. That said, she does heal herself with spells, so I guess she could just camp below the tower infinitely against kat (?)
    She can do, but that'll just allow Kat to roam 24/7. Which is something you do not want happening :P

She can do, but that'll just allow Kat to roam 24/7. Which is something you do not want happening :P
    Oh ye, I , roamed, around, yes I did