10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    o_o Are you in plate or mail in that?
    Its the Mail Scarlet set from the pre-5.0 SM, granted plate wearer's cant use this as a valid transmog but its cool nonetheless.

I seriously think we should mass protest Blizzard to make this set a viable transmogrify option for plate wearing paladins!
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randypan View Post
    Its the Mail Scarlet set from the pre-5.0 SM, granted plate wearer's cant use this as a valid transmog but its cool nonetheless.

I seriously think we should mass protest Blizzard to make this set a viable transmogrify option for plate wearing paladins!
    I really wanted to get my hunter decked in it. But the stuff never dropped. I hope you saved some of those BoE parts, they're gonna be costly now!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Hopefully one of you fine people can help me out. I'm looking for a 'recolor' of these shoulder plates. www wowhead com/item=84422 (put the . back in)
    I've been trying to find the ones that have greenish/blue orbs in the shoulders but for the life of me can't seem to find them. Anyone know what they are or can toss me a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Hopefully one of you fine people can help me out. I'm looking for a 'recolor' of these shoulder plates. www wowhead com/item=84422 (put the . back in)
    I've been trying to find the ones that have greenish/blue orbs in the shoulders but for the life of me can't seem to find them. Anyone know what they are or can toss me a link?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=84915

it's literally right in the "same model as" tab

Ahh, well my tabs at the bottom are sold, see also (where it is not listed), comments, what links here, screenshots. Also in game when I looked at those they're a darker color with red inserts? Am I mistaken?

there's the standard conquest one and then the one you can only purchase if you are 2200+

Ahh I see it now, thanks much.

I have a few mogs, but i've been using two primarily lately made with the pvp robe and belt. I don't want to link them all but the album is here and i'm working on the red one still >.<

If anyone has any ideas about the red mog i'd like to hear them, I like the way the legs and boots match up and make little faces on the knees but the gloves are way off.

http://guyverone.imgur.com/all/
    Last edited by Deal; 2012-10-24 at 09:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I have a few mogs, but i've been using two primarily lately made with the pvp robe and belt. I don't want to link them all but the album is here and i'm working on the red one still >.<

If anyone has any ideas about the red mog i'd like to hear them, I like the way the legs and boots match up and make little faces on the knees but the gloves are way off.

http://guyverone.imgur.com/all/
    Your pictures/albums aren't set to public.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Your pictures/albums aren't set to public.
    That's weird, I didn't have it set to private lol thanks xD

Hi, I actually like how t13 looks like but i didnt get the boots, know any boots that works well with the LFR version of t13?

Deleted
    This is how you tank/heal in style (as a female):

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=34980969

ivy, jealous of your burning crusader. i vendored mine before wrath...blizz told me no go on getting it back...along with my stormherald.

bunch of pricks.

Transmogg is the only reason I think I'm still playing WoW. Other wise nothing would have brought me back from 4.1. I hope you like my transmogg. I've had it called the green ranger, which suits me just fine. I use this for my prot pvp set, but thinking about making for my main tank pve set instead. I use a different weapon depending on what I have and my mood. Quel'Serrar (old 60man version), Muramasa, Nifflevar Bearded Axe (currently equipped), or the The Brutalizer. Currently no maces lined up.

"Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Blacksmiths get an amazing shoulder choice that matches tier 1. There is also the T5 white ones that aren't too shabby either for using.

I can get both linked if you'd like.
    This being the look you referred to?

10+ Year Old Account
    That head with those shoulders, that's just amazing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saljin View Post
    This being the look you referred to?

Wow. That looks insane. Not so sure on the boots but that looks amazing.

{◕ ◡ ◕}

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like a warriorpriest in warhammer.