Visible text: Character's name
    <Inertia of Dark Iron>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Chuckgnawris/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Normal gear + tabard on my armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like (if possible) to have my human form on the left side, from torso up and facing right/front with my worgen form behind. (Doing the same pose, but all ghostly and bigger). On the right side I would like to include my pet (wow-petopia.com/look/quilin_jade2.html) facing toward my hunter(Just his head/neck area)
    General colour scheme: Blue and black
    Any extras: Volley in the background
    Last edited by Shotsfired; 2012-10-22 at 04:17 AM.

Hello Artist I would love to get a sig from one of you guys to go with my new main!
    Toon: Female Human Paladin
    Visible text: Just my toon's name - Legacy
    Gear set: I would love to be in the Paladin Dungeon Challenge set, Tabard: tabard of the lightbringer
    Your pose: Up to you!
    General colour scheme: Maybe using the Paladin Dungeon Challenge set color scheme for the Toon's name and the Font I'm not really sure up to you!
    I would also love to some kind of Holy Aura since of couse I'm a righteous Holy Paladin fighting evil!

Hello,

we are quite successful polish guild at EU - The Maelstrom realm but we are still lacking good looking logo/banner that we could attach to our homepage or videos/killshots.
    So if anyone would like to help us out and create logo/banner for our guild it would be great.

Realm: EU - The Maelstrom
    Guild name: The Nathrezim
    WebPage: http://nathrezim.pl/

Nathrezim - (called dread lords or dreadlords in the Common tongue)

Banner:
    Size: Current banner - which is kinda generic wow theme.
    Visible text: Probably only 'The Nathrezim', i think it should be enough
    Logo: We currently don't have any logo, but we are open for any suggestions
    General colour scheme: I think red/black combo should work fine along some white accents.

Cheers and thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post
    Visible text: I would like my character name (note it is í not i -AltGr i), server, and guild. Which are Síkk, The Magnificent, Stormreaver
    Gear set: I would like my character in T14 HC
    Helm visible: Showing
    Your pose: Hacking, slashing similar to my current one but with a more aggressive show
    General colour scheme: Red, want a sign of danger and blood
    Any extras: Artists extras, you guys know better than I ever will

Please claim.

Much appreciated.

Would like an avatar and banner similar style to what I have now so I can use it on my guild forum too.

Thanks in advance
    Done - hope you like it

Next in line is itzferal - will be working on your signature today

PS - Redtusk - you are welcome

PPS - Elyaan - thank you for the lovely compliment and also the sig you made for Wreckful (Holy) is fantastic

And done for itzferal:

No earrings I'm afraid as WMV doesn't have them yet, but hope the rest is ok
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-22 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Added sig/ava for itzferal
    Requests CLOSED

Signature for Ellanna - Dark Iron

Visible text: I'd like it to say my name (Ellanna), guild (Inertia), and server (Dark Iron.) Name should be featured most, then guild, with the realm in a smaller font.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm not allowed to post links or images, but I am Ellanna on Dark Iron - US. If you look me up on wowarmory I should be the 2nd Ellanna there.

Gear set: I'd really love to have the priest tier 3, and make sure to display the halo! I'd love for the halo and the shoulder/wing effects to be noticeable.

Your pose: I'd like it just to be from mid-chest/shoulders and up. I don't really feel the need to be casting anything, just my lovely face :-)

General colour scheme: I'd like it to complement the colors in the tier 3 set (which is a light blue) with plenty of holy white light. Sparkles and other girly flourishes would be welcome as the artist sees fit. Shades of blues, whites, and greys.

Any extras: I'd like it to look as priesty as possible. I'm usually playing as holy. I'd like it to be feminine and pretty. Having the Spirit of Redemption figure in the background would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Hello everyone, I'd like to put in a request for a banner for my guild website. =]

Size: http://itic-az.enjin.com/ <-- The size of the banner there!
    Visible text: I Think It Cleaves?
    Logo: I do not want the Alliance logo on it, in case we decide to faction change in the future. Otherwise, nothing too specific. Just awesomeness!
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist's discretion, honestly. I'm not too picky. I really enjoy the color scheme of Mists though, with the greens and browns. If you'd like to make it fit with the guild layout you can, but if you want to go your own way I have no problem adjusting the guild layout to match.
    Specifics: I'd like to keep the same style of the font used on the current one. Otherwise, up to the artist on theme, really. Make it spectacular!
    One week repost.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

This is awesome! Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Done - hope you like it

Next in line is itzferal - will be working on your signature today

PS - Redtusk - you are welcome

PPS - Elyaan - thank you for the lovely compliment and also the sig you made for Wreckful (Holy) is fantastic

And done for itzferal:

No earrings I'm afraid as WMV doesn't have them yet, but hope the rest is ok
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Signature:
    Visible text: (Kapelan the Drunk)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Kapelan/)
    Gear set: (Monk Tier 14)
    Helm visible: (No)
    Your pose: (Holding a Beer)
    General colour scheme: (Black and Green)
    Any extras: (my character dazed if it looks presentable or alright, If you can add a Bunch of Barrels labeled Beer and Drink Related items anything that comes to mind will be fine)

I was also looking through your work Shyama, If it was possible may I get an iphone wall paper?
    thanks for anyone that takes my request
    Last edited by Magare; 2012-10-23 at 04:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa497
    If you could put those two things in the upper left hand side, then have a dark backdrop like building in icecrown, and an orc death knight off to the side with the horde symbol somewhere that would be awesome
    Okay, I know a mod got this before I could post but it was too fun for me to pass on.

Remember kids, a bad request gets you an equally bad result!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone, great stuff here. I come bearing a request, but not for myself.

A friend of mine and a fellow resto shaman wants to have a gorgeous looking Twitch Page. She wants me to make it, however I work 2 jobs, and 6 days of the week. I'm wondering if anyone is so kind enough to take upon this request?

What you want for you page: The Background will be like mine, surprisingly. She really enjoys the background I have, and would like something close to it. But the name of the location is The Clutches of Shek'zeer, here's a link. Click

Offline Image: Just a sparkly offline to match the background.
    Banner: Same like Offline Image, but with the name Eternia.

Visible text: Nothing to display on the background. The offline and banner is stated above. However for her Bio/Info box, she'd like a matching image that also has these words:

Ello, Im Eternia , Ive been playing since Vanilla Launch with a little raiding here and there as a hunter. However, In Wrath of The Lich King i switched to a resto shaman which I have been playing ever since. I'm now on the server Kel'thuzad. I currently reside in the guild Intent the realm best Guild on the Server. Come Mists of Pandaria we strive to bring our ranks from US rank#26 closer to US top 10. So lets do this!

Intent
    Core Raid - Sales - Old content- Shinanigans
    Mondays: 6:30pm - 11pm Tuesday: 6:30pm - 11pm
    Wednesday: 6:30pm - 11pm Thursday: 6:30pm - 11pm
    AND MORE! Visit us at

Intent-kt.com

Logo/Character: For her characters on the background, she would like her Shaman Eternia and her Monk Aosoth Her monk would like to be in Monk Tier 14 It's the Blue one, here's the transmog sets. Click

General colour scheme: I'd say the color scheme is quite dark, like the blues and greys, and with the glowing pieces of white and gold from the background, so I would keep it along that line.

Specifics/Extras: Other than the specific spot for the background in Dreadwastes, there isn't more.

I would really appreciate if someone could take this request. I would do it but I'm so pressed on time, I don't want to make her wait. If someone is willing to PM me about this and take the request, we can talk more details on that. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Triarchi View Post
    Hi there,

I have seen all the work that you guys have put in and i'm blown away. Hoping that someone is able to make me a forum signature?

Visible text: Triarchi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Triarchi/advanced
    Gear set: Teir 14 (colour to match the background please
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'll leave this one up to the designer
    General colour scheme: Cross between evil paladin and good paladin if possible.
    Any extras: Wanting if possible to have the paladin wings coming from the toon as well as the Pureblood Firehawk mount in the background spreading its wings. I am also open to any other designs that anyone is willing to throw as i know everyone here is very creative.

Look forward to seeing what you can do for me.

Hi there,

Was hoping to get a bump please.

Many Thanks
    Last edited by Triarchi; 2012-10-23 at 09:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Okay, I know a mod got this before I could post but it was too fun for me to pass on.
    Remember kids, a bad request gets you an equally bad result!
    Amazing! Best work ever
    Can't stop giggling, thanks for making my day Eis

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Signature updated by Shyama <3333

ty!

please

Visible text: Urklore Shadow Council
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/ wow/en/ character/shadow-council/Urklore/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Your pose: Battle Stance
    General color scheme: Yellow Hue
    Any extras: Uther the Lightbringer theme in the back ground would be awesome

Thanks again in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
    Hey there, i'd first like to say that its amazing to see all the lovely art being made here.

Now onto the request:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Ropax, Got the Munchies (would be cool if i could get "The Grumpy Officer" somewhere if possible)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Ropax/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 Shaman (Skyshatter) with Fetters of Death (http://www.wowhead.com/item=85993), Treads of Ardent Antagonism (http://www.wowhead.com/item=90906), Black Bruise (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50692) x2. Would be awesome
    Helm visible: No Helmet Please
    Your pose: Casting a Lightning Spell would be awesome but whatever feels best is always a good way to go ^^
    General colour scheme: A general blue background would fit in best with the look i am going for
    Any extras: Lightning if it isn't adding too much to the image would be awesome
    Thank you for reading this request
    Non-MMO:

http://i.imgur.com/qFa6A.png

MMO:

http://i.imgur.com/TkRdO.jpg
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-10-23 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Changed file

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Thank you so much its perfect :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
    Thank you so much its perfect :P
    Glad you like it! I changed the file cause I uploaded the wrong version, just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by itzferal View Post
    This is awesome! Thank you so much
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Daratorn View Post
    Signature updated by Shyama <3333

ty!
    My pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccafaith View Post
    Visible text: I'd like it to say my name (Ellanna), guild (Inertia), and server (Dark Iron.) Name should be featured most, then guild, with the realm in a smaller font.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm not allowed to post links or images, but I am Ellanna on Dark Iron - US. If you look me up on wowarmory I should be the 2nd Ellanna there.

Gear set: I'd really love to have the priest tier 3, and make sure to display the halo! I'd love for the halo and the shoulder/wing effects to be noticeable.

Your pose: I'd like it just to be from mid-chest/shoulders and up. I don't really feel the need to be casting anything, just my lovely face :-)

General colour scheme: I'd like it to complement the colors in the tier 3 set (which is a light blue) with plenty of holy white light. Sparkles and other girly flourishes would be welcome as the artist sees fit. Shades of blues, whites, and greys.

Any extras: I'd like it to look as priesty as possible. I'm usually playing as holy. I'd like it to be feminine and pretty. Having the Spirit of Redemption figure in the background would be nice.
    Claimed

And done:

Apologies for not showing the halo, so if you would prefer it re-made, please feel free to re-post
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-23 at 03:32 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightout View Post
    Hi All - I was hoping to get a new signature created for my shaman.

Visible text: Dragonslayer Aretoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aretoo
    Gear set: T14 (ilevel 496) Gear set
    Helm visible: Please hide the helm
    Your pose: I was thinking of having him the middle/center facing right with fierce looks - like battle pose or whatnot (shaman is enhance)
    General colour scheme: Elements/Lightning/Fire/etc - what colors you use are completely up to the artist - I would just like a theme that emphasized enhance shamans.
    Any extras: Since he's an enh shaman I'd like possibly the feral wolves behind him on the left, possibly roaring or howling (looking fierce)

Thanks in advance!
    One week bump.