Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    alot of people, including me, uses BGs alot for leveling simply because its funnier than questing.
    Funnier than questing? There are some damn funny quests out there that are infinately more amusing than people crying for the entire length of a bg that everyone is bad except them.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't care, but from my friends and people I know, mostly r1s / multiglads:
    75% are just poor, I give them gold for good enchants, like Jade Spirit.
    10% bot their gold (or buy it)
    10% rely on carries for gold
    5% (like me) just make ~500k+ at the start of the expansion to pay for everything I'll need.

I think blizzard could improve it, give people who pvp some options. Even on the guild level, there's guild challenges, guild dungeons, but no guild arenas (I understand guild rbgs, but honestly our groups are usually cross server, we don't have a proper comp in our guild).

Sure, a pvper could do dailies, but they only reward you in terms of pve. They could also farm, but most who would do that would just bot instead.

As I said, I don't care, gold is easy.
    Last edited by Merite; 2012-10-23 at 04:23 PM. Reason: thinking hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about, because this isn't true. PvE players are absolutely doing things to make the gold to fund their funtimes. I won't be running heroics past these first few weeks. Raids only sort of become revenue-neutral once the content's on farm; prior to that they're huge money sinks, easily thousands of gold per week.

I don't know anyone who runs heroic 5-mans for gold. It's a ridiculously wasteful way to go about things.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 11:54 AM ----------

Yup, no clue what you're talking about.

If guilds have content on farm, then what they're doing is farming. They're repeating content they've beaten for the purpose of making gold. You cannot compare farm raid content to competitive BGs. Apples and oranges.

A lot of raiders simply stop raiding if they're geared and the content's on farm. They don't keep at it week after week, unless they're doing it for gold, and that's no different than any other kind of farming.
    I used to raid, when i did i always had gold more than enough to do what i needed, but i guess ur right only people that pve should be aloud to make gold pvp players should just be taken out of the game or not be able to upgrade gear or get things they like, sounds about right now that i think about it

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkeoughjr View Post
    I used to raid, when i did i always had gold more than enough to do what i needed, but i guess ur right only people that pve should be aloud to make gold pvp players should just be taken out of the game or not be able to upgrade gear or get things they like, sounds about right now that i think about it
    Go make use of your professions instead of whining about the most pointless things.

Quote Originally Posted by Merite View Post
    Personally, I don't care, but from my friends and people I know, mostly r1s / multiglads:
    75% are just poor, I give them gold for good enchants, like Jade Spirit.
    20% bot their gold
    5% (like me) just make ~500k+ at the start of the expansion to pay for everything I'll need.

I think blizzard could improve it, give people who pvp some options. Even on the guild level, there's guild challenges, guild dungeons, but no guild arenas (I understand guild rbgs, but honestly our groups are usually cross server, we don't have a proper comp in our guild).

Sure, a pvper could do dailies, but they only reward you in terms of pve. They could also farm, but most who would do that would just bot instead.

As I said, I don't care, gold is easy.
    Thank you, you just proved that most pvpers are poor and wouldnt be a bad idea to give strict pvpers a decent way to make some typea gold thats all i was getting at

10+ Year Old Account
    Since that's not even remotely what I said, you're either trolling, or just being dramatic on purpose because you think being a fainting Southern Belle makes your argument stronger.

Everyone has to do stuff to make gold. Everyone. PvP isn't unique in that. Go dabble in the rest of the game, like everyone else you're complaining has more stuff than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Go make use of your professions instead of whining about the most pointless things.
    Learn to read before posting your opinion says dailies and professions, sure not leveling professions is someones fault but they dont have nodes to gather in pvp maps

Noone would do the horrible dailies for the meager gold payout. Noone. I so envy PvPers for not needing to grind reputation.

I actually have a nice amount of gold right now and practically none is thanks to PVE. Most is me buying stuff cheap in cata and selling it expensive in MoP, a very unPVEish activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    "you ned gold?! me sel u gold! Only 4 ezy payments of ONE DOLLAR! for 10k gold, you buy yes?"

cough cough

Hmmm not sure what came over me, anyway I kind of agree with the OP that I hate grinds. Buying that dagger for honor to gold conversion is a good way to pay the bills if pvp is all you want to do or you can do dailies/heroics. yes I normally get a net income from doing heroics, its not a lot buy since I don't pend a lot of gold it adds up quick.

Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    Noone would do the horrible dailies for the meager gold payout. Noone. I so envy PvPers for not needing to grind reputation.

I actually have a nice amount of gold right now and practically none is thanks to PVE. Most is me buying stuff cheap in cata and selling it expensive in MoP, a very unPVEish activity.
    You need gold to make gold, pvpers make no gold what so ever so after being broke my the huge 3k gold lvling 85-90 and buying flying or gems their broke this noway to buy stuff cheap to sell it expensive

15+ Year Old Account
    You could always quit and go play GW2.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymack View Post
    "you ned gold?! me sel u gold! Only 4 ezy payments of ONE DOLLAR! for 10k gold, you buy yes?"

cough cough

Hmmm not sure what came over me, anyway I kind of agree with the OP that I hate grinds. Buying that dagger for honor to gold conversion is a good way to pay the bills if pvp is all you want to do or you can do dailies/heroics. yes I normally get a net income from doing heroics, its not a lot buy since I don't pend a lot of gold it adds up quick.
    Lol im sure this is true, i can probably bet 80% of strictly pvpers buy gold, everyone got into a big uproar when i was only stating that pvping should give gold for us pvpers, and everyone jumped down my throat like i said there is no way to make gold in wow, i was just simply saying for pvpers, bgs and arenas should give some types compensation

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Tried, didnt like it much thanks thou

Deleted
    We should quit because he want some golds, for winning a bg, which should had been added at the start of the game.
    You're an idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    We should quit because he want some golds, for winning a bg, which should had been added at the start of the game.
    You're an idiot.
    Bcause its so difficult to go and spend 5-10% of your play time to produce the cash flow necessary to PvP.

Lordy, what is the MMO community coming to these days.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bcause its so difficult to go and spend 5-10% of your play time to produce the cash flow necessary to PvP.

I'll answer - Laziness and entitlement

10+ Year Old Account
    Id like some pvp dailies just because the normal ones suck. More incentives to get people to casually pvp is a good thing imo.

You need gold to make gold, pvpers make no gold what so ever so after being broke my the huge 3k gold lvling 85-90 and buying flying or gems their broke this noway to buy stuff cheap to sell it expensive
    Ok...think before you post.

Not only would putting nodes in PVP maps just kill PVP (a whole lot of freaking people would be ignoring the game) but also collecting materials with your profession in the OPEN WORLD is not PVE...especially if your on a pvp server

Deleted
    As a raider i need to Do:

pvp for pvp epic gear
    dailies for reputation tewards
    i need to farm flasks and Potsdam

The worst part is bufffood. We are forced to heavily farm to get 300 stats food.

So no, pvper have noch clue about this.

Besides of raiding you need 4 hours for basic farming and with current dailies it takes 20 hours and more.

Yeah i get to play an hour maybe 2 per day if that, so yeah 5-10% would amount to nothing and like i would wanna spend the little time i have to play doing that and then not being able to do what i play the game for

i know ill get flamed somehow like its my fault blah blah
    I love how the guy says this and sure enough the first few posts are some random dbags flaming and calling it his own fault.

But yeah the guys right, everything outside of pvp gives a gold reward, why doesn't pvp give a gold reward?