Feedback on my Brewmaster

I was looking for a little feedback on my Brewmaster. If I dont have Dancing Steel on my weapon yet, it's coming (just waiting for my guildie to log on).

/wow/en/character/bonechewer/Rysugg/simple

Cant post links yet :/ but you can throw that in after the normal us.battle.net
    Or just Armory Rysugg from Bonechewer

But yeah, wtb Constructive Criticism.
    Enchants, Gems, Reforges, etc. Lemme know what I should change

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysug View Post
    I was looking for a little feedback on my Brewmaster. If I dont have Dancing Steel on my weapon yet, it's coming (just waiting for my guildie to log on).

/wow/en/character/bonechewer/Rysugg/simple

Cant post links yet :/ but you can throw that in after the normal us.battle.net
    Or just Armory Rysugg from Bonechewer

But yeah, wtb Constructive Criticism.
    Enchants, Gems, Reforges, etc. Lemme know what I should change

Thanks!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Guide-5-0-5 tells you everything you need to know. Couple that with an addon called reforgelite or either wowreforge.com or askmrrobot will tell you the best way to reforge your gear. It's much better that you learn where to find the info and how to use the tools available than to just come here and ask every time you are not sure.

After all, anyone can post on here and give you bad information but the Brewmaster thread has been carefully constructed through painstaking discussion and constant improvement. If there is something in the thread you don't understand or you are having problems using the reforge tools then by all means come back, but just posting an armoury link and asking people to tell you what to do is pretty damn lazy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Valient View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Guide-5-0-5 tells you everything you need to know. Couple that with an addon called reforgelite or either wowreforge.com or askmrrobot will tell you the best way to reforge your gear. It's much better that you learn where to find the info and how to use the tools available than to just come here and ask every time you are not sure.

After all, anyone can post on here and give you bad information but the Brewmaster thread has been carefully constructed through painstaking discussion and constant improvement. If there is something in the thread you don't understand or you are having problems using the reforge tools then by all means come back, but just posting an armoury link and asking people to tell you what to do is pretty damn lazy :P
    Except the old way of thinking that 320 secondary > Agility > Agility+Secondary is wrong once you start gaining 489 ilvl gear.

You are mostly doing it right. I would change the Meta to Agile primal, and your wpn enchant to Dancing Steel. I would drop Ascension as a talent and choose one of the other two. Power Strikes is great for sustainability, but Chi brew is great for on demand chi. Your choice.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Seems about right, as gynshon said though, i would probably swap your meta out for the agility/crit dmg one