10+ Year Old Account
    I also question your claim that Obama is to blame for the wars in the Middle Easy. Did you forget Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I also question your claim that Obama is to blame for the wars in the Middle Easy. Did you forget Bush?
    because taking adding 30000 troops into Afghanistan is a GOOD idea. yeah he is to blame, also the invasion of lybia was also against the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, even though Bush started the wars, Obama is the one to blame? Alright, I think I can see where this discussion is heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalistchampion View Post
    invasion of lybia
    I think he's communicating with us from a parallel universe, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    Troll account seems trollish.
    Claims he's a libertarian and wants to criminalize weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Claims he's a libertarian and wants to criminalize weed.
    I just want to keep children protected. I am more of a conservative actually, but I do have respect for libertarianism, just don't agree with them on everything.

I just want to keep children protected. I am more of a conservative actually, but I do have respect for libertarianism, just don't agree with them on everything.
    Weed isn't out to get your children.

Because something being legal clearly means we will immediately sell it to five year olds.

Get real. If pot gets legalized it will be under similar restrictions to alcohol or cigarettes.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Because something being legal clearly means we will immediately sell it to five year olds.

Get real. If pot gets legalized it will be under similar restrictions to alcohol or cigarettes.
    I don't look forward to a day where children are getting high and living off the government. People need to be punished for breaking the law is why I support locking up drug addicts in prison. Some hard time is needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    If pot gets legalized it will be under similar restrictions to alcohol or cigarettes.

Hopefully closer to cigarettes than alcohol. You can kill people for your country, but better not have a drink before you're 21!

10+ Year Old Account
    Should we ban alcohol and tobacco as well?

I don't look forward to a day where children are getting high and living off the government. People need to be punished for breaking the law is why I support locking up drug addicts in prison. Some hard time is needed.
    I don't know what kind of nice suburban paradise you grew up in but kids are getting high.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that will stop em from getting drunk and smoking.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Absolutely not. The Tobacco and alcohol industry supports millions of jobs, a ban would cripple the economy.

Absolutely not. The Tobacco and alcohol industry supports millions of jobs, a ban would cripple the economy.
    And legalizing weed would grow the economy. Or do you not know how much money there is in weed?

10+ Year Old Account
    And they keep my profession going with all the acute and chronic health issues they inflict on massive portions of the population!

And legalizing weed would grow the economy. Or do you not know how much money there is in weed?
    Well I do not think the harm of legalizing pot will outweigh the benefits.

Yeah I'm actually curious now if the cigarette industry is a net positive for the economy after counting the cost of illness and premature death.

Well I do not think the harm of legalizing pot will outweigh the benefits.
    What harm?

A libertarian turns out to be a conservative in disguise? Wow that's a shock.

Yeah I'm actually curious now if the cigarette industry is a net positive for the economy after counting the cost of illness and premature death.

What harm?
    A study funded by Ronald Reagan concluded that weed kills brain cells and increases the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
    We already have enough people suffering from the disease.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 04:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A libertarian turns out to be a conservative in disguise? Wow that's a shock.
    No you guys accused me for being a libertarian by miss-reading what I typed. Always was somewhat conservative.