Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    why is everyone voting worer all of the sudden? Well, it might not be sudden wasnt here all day
    There's been a lot of pages of people discussing things about. Basically it is random but any vote would be random and we need to get lynches going.

unvote vote Worer

I still <3 you though Worer, hope you and Sil have fun in the dead thread laughing at everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    There's been a lot of pages of people discussing things about. Basically it is random but any vote would be random and we need to get lynches going.

unvote vote Worer

I still <3 you though Worer, hope you and Sil have fun in the dead thread laughing at everyone
    I do believe this makes 10. Mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    why is everyone voting worer all of the sudden? Well, it might not be sudden wasnt here all day
    I'm just tired of seeing another day drag out b/c no one can make up their mind so I jumped on the person with the most votes. Sorry Worer if you end up being town, but I hate slow games.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Life is hard mates!
    NO FORCE IN THIS WORLD WILL EVER KILL ME OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

also, consider you lost a powerful ally, as my targets were the wolves!

@Lysah I'm pretty sure I never posted a pic of myself on these forums...

Deleted
    So, does this mean that the Day will end now?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yes it should be night now so posting is supposed to stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Majad. Rules say it's unofficially night now, so no more posting!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If we didn't screw up the math and Worer indeed got 10 votes, yes.
    Need to wait for a mod to call it.

15+ Year Old Account
    1 vote off. Going to bed and be up in 5 hours or so. Looks like we may get a lynch in, so if we do, good luck in surviving the night everyone =)

As for Eniah role claiming, it sucks he ha to do it, but if he truly is the doctor and protected himself last night, and assuming he was attacked, he would die tonight anyways. At least this way he may or may not survive another night (scum fearing the lookout or tracker watching, or even the possibility that he's the PGO). Will be interesting if he survives the night. Anyone think he could be one of the SKs? If he's the attacking SK tonight, he's pretty much immune to a kill with his partner as the lookout. Just another facet to look at if he survives.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Well, I dont really know why I would vote him and random has a high chance of getting a townie, so I think ill sit this one out.
    게임 은 어렵~~

15+ Year Old Account
    Blast. Long post and Worer dies in the middle of it. Good night guys.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Alright, I'll go now, but promise me you'll lynch Firebert!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Once the final vote is cast, it is unofficially night and no more discussion is allowed to take place.
    Just sayin'. He posted the vote count before I voted and Worer had 7. Mine was 8, Kel 9, Arlee 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Just sayin'. He posted the vote count before I voted and Worer had 7. Mine was 8, Kisuro 9, Arlee 10.
    Fixed that for you, for clarity's sake. I'll be quiet now, since I'm asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Fixed that for you, for clarity's sake. I'll be quiet now, since I'm asleep.
    (Thank you! I'm bad with new names(I know both you and Kel played before, but yeah, still new :P AND YOU BOTH START WITH K D

*snores*

Shush already!

Lysah (1): Krayzy
    Worer (10): Lysah, The Dwarf Lover, Everything Nice, holz, Dyra, rolo4804, Anakso, Worgen, Kisuro, Arlee
    Eniah (1): Majad
    Firebert (1): Worer
    Anakso (1): Firebert

After some debate the town rather quickly decides that Worer is probably not someone that will fit their way of living and decides to lynch him. Upon searching his home they find a large supply of C4 explosives, two railguns, three hand grenades, a water pistol (for short circuiting those pesky electronic locks) and a mini nuke. There's no doubt that Worer liked to kill people and whatever Worer planned to kill would die. (SK Strongman)

It is now night. Post your night actions in your thread. Pud'n or me will give you a more exact deadline shortly, but 24 hours from this post should be a good guide line until then.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-10-24 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Yep, deadline is tomorrow, 1:00 PM EST (22 hours from now).

Dawn arrives in Jacobsville. After having their a few slices of bread with butter and ham, a cup of tea and a standard sized bowl of milk and their favorite type of cereal, the townies gather up in the town square to see what the day might bring. They notice a few people are missing. Quickly they spot what was once The Dwarf Lover in an alley, but is now a body with a few bullet holes, a search of his body reveals a map with a marker and text saying "Secret Wolf Den" and a ring with the inner text "Team Jacob Fanclub Wolves". After asking each other, town finds that unfortunately no one knows how to read maps.
    A more extensive search also finds Everything Nice. She's sitting up in a tree, obviously keeping a lookout on a house. Or at least that is what everyone believes to begin with. A closer look reveals that she's got a rope around her neck, perhaps someone couldn't wait for the town to lynch her. On her body, the town finds a pair of binoculars, a bag of snacks labeled "Good for when you're sitting still for a few hours" and a handbook "Basic stalking".
    The town also find the body of Firebert. A very average looking man sitting on a bench in the park with a knife sticking out of his back. A search of his body reveals nothing of real interest, a few coins, the keys to his house, a pocket watch and a few rubber bands. It seems he was just an ordinary townie.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
    Deadline is Saturday 27th 11:59 AM EDT (that's about 48 hours from this post)
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-10-25 at 04:39 PM.

Soo, we lost the tracker, the lookout, and a townie last night? That's... that's just an awful night for us

10+ Year Old Account
    Well so much for the Serial Killers supposedly wanting to help us. FU Worer's partner.

At least Worer kindly revealed in PvM that he took a hit N1. Whether this means his partner in crime has to be a Strongman as well or not I don't know. The Serial Killer text doesn't make it clear if they both have to be the same role or they can choose individually.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    From that text, I only understanded that there is a townie that died, the rest I don't get it. D: