Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    well... poop

pretty damn awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    like Erudax's Shadow Gale only toned down?

Like a black hole, you cannot see a blackhole but you can see a blackholes effect on light and matter around it.
    hmm, imagine cataclysm worked like a blackhole or something like ursol's vortex but more like slowly sucking people towards the warlock while he is channeling making them unable to exit and then knockback -> stun, holyfuck that would be so OP...but so cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    also they spin around so fast they become superheated plasmas that emmit high powered gamma radiation, they get extruded into extremely thin filaments by tidal forces, and time apparently slows down to a complete stop to the perception of those not caught in the vortex.

10+ Year Old Account
    like Erudax's Shadow Gale only toned down?

Like a black hole, you cannot see a blackhole but you can see a blackholes effect on light and matter around it.

This.

Definition of a perfect vacuum is a black hole.

Although, dark matter is invisible, light bends around it. That could give you an idea of how it should look

I like lucidious's idea.

also they spin around so fast they become superheated plasmas that emmit high powered gamma radiation, they get extruded into extremely thin filaments by tidal forces, and time apparently slows down to a complete stop to the perception of those not caught in the vortex.
    ROFL. this!

also you and all arena players ( enemy and friendly) are reduced to molecules instantly.

the match ends in a draw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else wonder if this spell is going to make it in game now, with Xelnath gone? I doubt it with the struggle he went through to get it in and the resistance there was against it. Even if it does I'll forever remember this spell as "The Spell That Killed Xelnath"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulywally View Post
    Definition of a perfect vacuum is a black hole.
    No, a Black Hole is a quantity of matter confined into a singularity of space. A vacuum is a volume of space completely devoid of any matter whatsoever.

Or, in the context he meant: just something that sucks stuff into it.

I believe he was suggesting that casting the spell should draw energy or fire into yourself as part of the animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Or, in the context he meant: just something that sucks stuff into it.

I believe he was suggesting that casting the spell should draw energy or fire into yourself as part of the animation.
    Feng's 'Call Flame'? Sure that'd be pretty.

The last thing I committed before I left yesterday was a new visual, made by the incredibly talented art team at Blizzard. I hope you guys love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    The last thing I committed before I left yesterday was a new visual, made by the incredibly talented art team at Blizzard. I hope you guys love it.
    But why did you have to leave? This sounds asinine. It seems you passionately offered your opinion, and then they terminated your employment. That's just INCREDIBLY stupid.

What did you do to incur their wrath? I'm so confused and sad.

Deleted
    Xelnath, your dedication to what u believe in is amazing, its been a really fantastic experience being able to keep in touch with what happens within the warlock class design and i hope you move on to much bigger and better things.

You definetly deserve it, Much love from the warlock community ! ! !

I should never have mentioned the Chaos Bolt nerf until it was datamined. That alone is grounds for termination and I did so in a resentful way that made Blizzard look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should never have mentioned the Chaos Bolt nerf until it was datamined. That alone is grounds for termination and I did so in a resentful way that made Blizzard look bad.
    Blizzard is (expletive) STUPID in that case. If that's the sole or even primary reason for terminating your employment, Blizzard has reached heights of stupidity that I had never imagined they would.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...36292?page=1#0

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who it was that said it, probably Mr. Street himself, but the idea was that nerfs are easier to accept when they aren't out of the blue, and that it helps take the sting out if there's some warning ahead of time. Maybe I'm getting the quote wrong, but if I'm right that would be awful hypocritical for them to harp on you for doing exactly that.

Deleted
    Doesnt matter, you may have let a little bit of info slip (that we would have got eventually anyway) but your communication with us throughout the Beta and until now is more than 70% of the reason that im playing this game right now and tbh im incredibly pissed off and sad at the same time that you are not the person going to be looking after the warlock class, i really do hope that people rally together (and maybe get you your job back) because your an amazing guy !

Because you said reducing arena viability...Blizzard has just lost a ton of respect from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crack the Sky View Post
    Because you said reducing arena viability...Blizzard has just lost a ton of respect from me.
    Apparently, you get fired for being straightforward and honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    Apparently, you get fired for being straightforward and honest.
    What a joke.