10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Hmm, Nidalee's Q, W, and E seem to be bugged for me in cougar form.
    They all show "dealing 0 (+ap/ad ratio) damage. Though mousing over R for level up shows it's supposed to add base damage to them.
    Been like that for awhile. It will show it sometimes, she's one of my best champions in AD and I noticed it too. Swapping in and out should fix it but it's not a big issue.
    Hey everyone

It's gonna take years getting used to Styles' new look. :<

Also, special snowflakes in LoL? "oh hey guy with cool skin. see you again NEVER"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    It's gonna take years getting used to Styles' new look. :<

Also, special snowflakes in LoL? "oh hey guy with cool skin. see you again NEVER"
    The thing that erks me about these special snowflakes is, aside from the Ranked queue reward skins, it didn't take any actual "work" to get them, like killing Deathwing on Heroic mode and getting his mount. All they did was happen to be playing League when those skins came out, and forked over money to get them.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

At least the skins in LoL aren't all dragons.

Dragon Maokai Dragon TF Dragon Hecarim Dragon Elise-- no thanks.

(WoW has a LOT of dragon mounts. Now from China too.)

EDIT: http://www.surrenderat20.net/

"The Shadow Isles patch is on it's way! Servers will go down later tonight ( 2 am PDT for NA, 2 am UK time for EUW, and 2 AM CEST for EUNE ) in preparation for the patch. Servers are estimated to be down for approximately six hours."
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-10-25 at 03:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a fun match of dominion with Nidalee, first time playing her against other players.

Was up against a Karthus(with Promote) in bot lane, so I got pushed back very hard early on, bot was neutralized very quickly but we managed to get it back soon.
    For the most part I did fairly well against him, just sitting back and hitting a spear or two before rushing in with cougar to kill him. Though every time he had promote up I got pushed back extremely hard, couldn't use any AoE at that time.
    Eventually our Riven came down bot since we were holding top very well, and they started sending two down bot after me. We managed to kill most of them coming after us(though Malphite finally came down there and finished us off), I just barely saved Riven from a Karth Ult too, was amazing. And then almost finished off a Shaco with a spear throw while he was stealth, took him down to less than half a bar left.

Overall, was a very fun game. Though got yelled at by our Kha'zix several times for being "bad" for not being able to stop a full two minion waves+promoted minion+Karthus Q spamming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't decide which thread this would be best in so I'll put it here:

recently started trying Jax more now (played him in an ARAM and decided I liked him.) but I can't for the life of me figure out how to build him. None of the guides I've seen for him have really been up to date (since he's not really a top pick anymore. But I only play normals for now so idc.)

I'm thinking something like Bilgewater->TF->defensive item->Gunblade or something like that, but I don't really know. Does he build the typical Atmogs, TF, boots, GA, [Gunblade]? (Not necessarily in that order.) That's about the best I can figure.

[e]: Ofcourse, when I finally decide to post asking about this a guide gets updated. Well, guess I can still grab opinions on that guide.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-10-25 at 07:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Can't decide which thread this would be best in so I'll put it here:

recently started trying Jax more now (played him in an ARAM and decided I liked him.) but I can't for the life of me figure out how to build him. None of the guides I've seen for him have really been up to date (since he's not really a top pick anymore. But I only play normals for now so idc.)

I'm thinking something like Bilgewater->TF->defensive item->Gunblade or something like that, but I don't really know. Does he build the typical Atmogs, TF, boots, GA, [Gunblade]? (Not necessarily in that order.) That's about the best I can figure.

[e]: Ofcourse, when I finally decide to post asking about this a guide gets updated. Well, guess I can still grab opinions on that guide.
    Boots + Pot start. 2 Dorans -> Phage -> Triforce. Throwing in a bilgewater is fine, just don't complete the Gunblade. After that something like a GA or defensive item since with Tri you already have a ton of damage. Gunblade is decent, but very expensive and not worth rushing over a triforce. Save it for 3-4th item.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Boots + Pot start. 2 Dorans -> Phage -> Triforce. Throwing in a bilgewater is fine, just don't complete the Gunblade. After that something like a GA or defensive item since with Tri you already have a ton of damage. Gunblade is decent, but very expensive and not worth rushing over a triforce. Save it for 3-4th item.
    Yeah, I figured I'd want to save the Gunblade till later. However Jax seeeems to have issues with sustain, so I thought at least the Bilge early would help with that. I didn't look too closely at that guide before I edited my last post. Now that I have I don't really like it. It at least gives me an idea of what items I want, I just don't agree with his order.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Yeah, I figured I'd want to save the Gunblade till later. However Jax seeeems to have issues with sustain, so I thought at least the Bilge early would help with that. I didn't look too closely at that guide before I edited my last post. Now that I have I don't really like it. It at least gives me an idea of what items I want, I just don't agree with his order.
    a vamp scepter is enough sustain. Delaying the TF is not worth it because he just scales way too well with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What does everyone thinks of this?

Varus new running animation.

I love it, a lot more fluid than before.

Much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Okay I know this is a LoL thread but do any of you play other games currently other than LoL?
    Oh man uhh.

DotA 2.
    Dishonored.
    Total War (all of them, I jump between them a lot)
    Fallout 1-2, which I for some reason still haven't finished.
    The Witcher 2, occasionally.
    Still looking to finish streaming Amnesia if my GPU doesn't melt next time.
    Also playing The Ball for some occasional fun when I'm just waiting for stuff to happen.

Yes, I can reply late, screw you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    SC is confusing me with a new avatar + sig. Didn't even realise it was him who posted until i read who was quoted
    I'd be confused but he switched to that on Steam earlier.

Oh right, LoL thread uhh.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEM FIXING MAGIC ON-HIT ITEMS TO ACTUALLY BE USEFUL.

I think some of them are still/already useful. No clue how they're going to 'fix' on-hit items though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post

I'd be confused but he switched to that on Steam earlier.

Oh right, LoL thread uhh.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEM FIXING MAGIC ON-HIT ITEMS TO ACTUALLY BE USEFUL.
    :3

Magic on hit items being useful? Better nerf Irelia.

But naw, more Teemo's, sigh.

Deleted
    I'm gonna go with.
    Make them slightly cheaper.
    Make Malady shred more than 24 (30 is base, I mean come on Riot) MR

Deleted
    Make the on hit effects from itens do true dmg insteand? Nerf the dmg a bit...

But I don't see that happening, since true dmg at early levels would be OP, specially on Irelia.

Better nerf Irelia!

Stackable true damage items? Yeah I don't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Stackable true damage items? Yeah I don't think so.
    But it wouldn't be broken at all and Teemo could actually build on hit effects items and do dmg!!!!111111!!!!!!!11!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But it wouldn't be broken at all and Teemo could actually build on hit effects items and do dmg!!!!111111!!!!!!!11!
    He already can actually. It's not as viable as AS/AP, or however you would call his current most viable build though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf Teemo into obliteration. Let him drown in the fiery pits of the abyss.

Also, I don't like the li'l badger.

--

Wait, SCv3 and Leesa = 1 person? Mind = blown.

Jim Paladin = unbanned? The mind boggles!

That said, I'd be fine with them making on-hit actually useful. I like having build diversity and every rushing TF, IE or DC/DFG is boring as heck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

Wait, SCv3 and Leesa = 1 person? Mind = blown.
    Tis true! I can be a nice guy!