Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    YES!!!! if this comes to EU realms, it might even bring me back to WoW.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    i think you mean the 25 man raider gets to do more dps.
    No, I meant what I said, do the numbers yourself if you don't believe me...

I don't know if I would stay with the game if this change went through on US servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Or just get rid of 10 and 25 mans and introduce 15 mans to level the playing field and end this bullshit.
    15 is just as lame as 10. I want 25 man to be recognized as the real raiding as it used to be in TBC.

I hope it doesnt go a head i love my 10m raiding... I dont want to be forced into 25m raiding again
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

If it was by me i'll remove both 10 and 25 man raids and make only 40 mans.
    They went from 40 man raids back in vanilla to 10 man today, i mean whats next 5 man raids ? Come on..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    15 is just as lame as 10. I want 25 man to be recognized as the real raiding as it used to be in TBC.
    Yeah? You could say the same thing of 40 mans. Doesn't change the fact that both are a hassle to organise and maintain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The fun times of carrying people....or the fun times of running a 25 man and -still- not being able to find a shaman.
    Excluding the top guilds, almost ever guild has a carry to a certain extent. We can't find a warlock like you can't find a shaman, it's awful.

Also, The Golden Pagoda sounded like a Chinese food restaurant to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    If it was by me i'll remove both 10 and 25 man raids and make only 40 mans.
    They went from 40 man raids back in vanilla to 10 man today, i mean whats next 5 man raids ? Come on..
    Thankfully it isn't you. I still have ulcers from ZG.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    No, I meant what I said, do the numbers yourself if you don't believe me...
    basically it's not hard to pve dps. if the "requirements" are higher, than there is obviously more opportunity to sit there and dps than in 10s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Excluding the top guilds, almost ever guild has a carry to a certain extent. We can't find a warlock like you can't find a shaman, it's awful.

Also, The Golden Pagoda sounded like a Chinese food restaurant to me.
    It's worse than that Jim, this was in the day when Mages didn't have Time Warp. Some fights were brutal without Heroism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me ppl noticed it said on KOREaN servers. Meaning eu and us and the third are all still shafted on this.

I think it will only be a matter of time till this comes to US servers

It's worse than that Jim, this was in the day when Mages didn't have Time Warp. Some fights were brutal without Heroism.
    Yeah... Yeah they were. We had a bunch of those nights in ICC.

this isn't going to work, neither people will complain about KR player getting world firsts, or people will demand this change on US servers...

lolol I've read this whole thread and I love those 10man raiders that keep coming back for more, funny how adamant they with the opinion of 10mans being the paragon of difficulty.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    lolol I've read this whole thread and I love those 10man raiders that keep coming back for more, funny how adamant they with the opinion of 10mans being the paragon of difficulty.
    As opposed to the 25 man raiders that treat 10 man raiders as second class citizens?

Make it for EU/US
    I finally have guild running 25 raised from 10 (uber pain to make 25man in late Cata) so I would like to laugh to all who though I was mad to make 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    And I think it's hilarious that you generalize like that when you fit the opposite stereotype so well yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    And I think it's hilarious that you generalize like that when you fit the opposite stereotype so well yourself.
    What is your opinion of LFR and normals sharing a lockout?