Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Ehm... I thought Hagara was harder on 10-man than it was on 25-man. I was primarily raiding 25-man at that point, so I was just told that it was so much easier because we could just stack people in the middle and heal through the frost phases. It took my alt runs a long time to even gather up the courage to attempt Hagara as we had been told it was so hard, and we didn't want to waste much time on that boss.

Ultraxion was the one that was said to be way easier on 10-man.

Between Spine and Madness, one was a tad harder on 10-man than on 25-man, the other, it was vice versa. So it evened out. It's all about encounter mechanics and stacking classes in some cases, and whenever it comes to class-stacking while still providing all necessary buffs, the more people you have, the better. It's rather logical.
    I might be wrong which one was easier/tougher because I've seen these fights only in 10 man mode. Yet as you said - it evens out. If this change would go live majority of serious riders would go to 25 man guilds. And I would have a choice of either quit or go with them. Because I doubt I would prefer raiding for inferior rewards. Like there won't be many 25 man guild if 10 man rewards were better.

Quote Originally Posted by noxatron View Post
    Welcome back to GDKPs
    This x a million. It will give me more reason to level some alts!

Id assume if this is korea only they need to be removed from world rankings since they have a clear gear advantage over everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonfaxx View Post
    Why would you be pissed?
    Maybe he likes the status quo where he wont end up losing raiders in his 10man group to 25man raiding guilds? Maybe he thinks 25 and 10man content are equally valid and don't need to have different rewards? Or hell, maybe he just doesn't like the idea of seeing other people wearing gear with higher numbers.

Regardless of how correct/incorrect/shallow any of these reasons might be, he's perfectly entitled to all of them. You, on the other hand, look completely crazy when you keep trying to tell people that they should like the idea of separate lockouts.

Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    Id assume if this is korea only they need to be removed from world rankings since they have a clear gear advantage over everyone else.
    But, their 25s will be harder.

I REALLY hope this goes everywhere, 25man SHOULD give better loot. And this is exactly what is needed to stop 25man raiding from extinction!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    I don't like the splitting of lockouts, tho I do support the slightly higher ilvl from 25mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    I REALLY hope this goes everywhere, 25man SHOULD give better loot. And this is exactly what is needed to stop 25man raiding from extinction!
    You want to stop 25m from going extinct reward the raid leader the only person that has to do any extra work when going from 10s to 25s.

They won't give this to American servers, and probably not EU servers either.

They removed this EXACT thing because it wasn't working, and it made people feel like they had to run them both. And they are trying to balance the two groups of raids to be even in difficulty. If they did this, and continue to try and balance them evenly, then it's like a slap in the face to people who run 10 mans. Which will result in a loss of subs, because people on NA servers at least, like 10 man more.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    No.

no no no no no no no no no.

No.
    yes.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

YES.

Quote Originally Posted by mich125 View Post
    But, their 25s will be harder.
    Their is no mention of harder content only increased ilvl for 25s and a seperate lockout for 10s.... that means gear advantage with no increase in difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Damerflinn View Post
    They won't give this to American servers, and probably not EU servers either.

They removed this EXACT thing because it wasn't working, and it made people feel like they had to run them both. And they are trying to balance the two groups of raids to be even in difficulty. If they did this, and continue to try and balance them evenly, then it's like a slap in the face to people who run 10 mans. Which will result in a loss of subs, because people on NA servers at least, like 10 man more.
    People don't like 10mans more. Its just that 10mans are easier and require much less preparation and organisation compared to 10mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    Maybe he likes the status quo where he wont end up losing raiders in his 10man group to 25man raiding guilds? Maybe he thinks 25 and 10man content are equally valid and don't need to have different rewards? Or hell, maybe he just doesn't like the idea of seeing other people wearing gear with higher numbers.

Regardless of how correct/incorrect/shallow any of these reasons might be, he's perfectly entitled to all of them. You, on the other hand, look completely crazy when you keep trying to tell people that they should like the idea of separate lockouts.
    On the contrary. I absolutely agree with you that people are entitled to their opinion. Which is precisely my point. If 10s can look at 25s the way they do, 25s can look at 10s the way they do. And change the game as Blizzard may, the chips will ultimately fall as they will. And if the 25s today can't complain about the current state of the game, neither will the 10s' thoughts about the potential future of the game matter with regard to this change. Why? Because we are all equal.

Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    Their is no mention of harder content only increased ilvl for 25s and a seperate lockout for 10s.... that means gear advantage with no increase in difficulty
    have you even read it?

"25 person raid dungeon difficulty has been increased, which will provide a higher level loot"

So all casuals and kids, go 10man

Deleted
    A man can dream, a man can dream...

have you even read it?

"25 person raid dungeon difficulty has been increased, which will provide a higher level loot"

Did you read it?

Furthermore, the loots of 25 man raids has been buffed, and will offer higher iLV compared to same 10 man instance.
    There is no mention of an increase in difficulty.

Deleted
    Finally WoW going back to its roots, 25mans raiders are the real deal, being better rewarded for harder work? bring it on. And yes they mantioned in .kr post, that 25man raids will become even harder.
    Except going back to its roots would mean 40 man raids. Sounds like someone never played vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Did you read it?

There is no mention of an increase in difficulty.
    Why do you quote 1st post translation? Read original .kr post.

have you even read it?

I read the first post i cant read the site due to chrome removing all text from the page when translated but there is no mention of the full translation edit of increased difficulty where are you pulling your quote from?

We had 10/25 different raid lock in Wrath with 15 millions subs

And now one raid lock with subs going under 10 millions

Two different raid lock + better gear for 25 men = More Subs

so it could bring people back.

For those who are going to quit because if we have two different lock and better gear in 25 , send me your stuff, I am on Illidan-US