10+ Year Old Account
    After reading through some of this thread again, I really, really wanna watch DBZ again.

Though, almost 300 episodes, would it be worth watching Kai instead?

And it's been a while, who is Pusheen? (or is that from something non-Dragon Ball?)

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was going to say Pusheen would win, because I thought you said Krillin vs Pusheen :\ Now, I'm not so sure.
    Did Korin ever fight at any point?

Also, saw this while googling Korin, I laughed:

I didn't know what pusheen was, but korin kind of fought at one point. In dragon ball, goku had to get the holy water from him so he fought/mostly avoided kid goku until he became fast enough to get it. he did the same with some humans, but otherwise that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    At one point, Korin was probably the strongest being on Earth, other than the Guardians and Popo. He's about on par with Master Roshi, one of his former students. I don't think his strength is every shown, but he is fast and cunning enough to be able to predict his opponents movements.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    After reading through some of this thread again, I really, really wanna watch DBZ again.

Though, almost 300 episodes, would it be worth watching Kai instead?

And it's been a while, who is Pusheen? (or is that from something non-Dragon Ball?)
    I dislike Kai. I think original DBZ is great, and there's only a couple of scenes I like more in Kai. Original has better music, goes all the way through the Buu saga, and personally, I like the filler that Kai cuts out. Kai also cuts some stuff out of the fight scenes too. Overall, I just don't like it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I dislike Kai. I think original DBZ is great, and there's only a couple of scenes I like more in Kai. Original has better music, goes all the way through the Buu saga, and personally, I like the filler that Kai cuts out. Kai also cuts some stuff out of the fight scenes too. Overall, I just don't like it that much.
    Well, Kai also ends after Cell saga, so he would have to watch DBZ anyway for Buu saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Well, Kai also ends after Cell saga, so he would have to watch DBZ anyway for Buu saga.
    The quality of acting by the original cast is much better by the Buu saga, so it wouldn't be as bad as, say, watching Kai's Saiyan saga and going to Ocean/early Funimation Frieza saga.

I like Kai. The improved acting of the returning cast and the soundtrack they made for the show (before it was nixed for issues pertaining to the composer) makes it an almost wholly improved show.

*Also, 200 pages. W00tyw00tw00t.*
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    The quality of acting by the original cast is much better by the Buu saga, so it wouldn't be as bad as, say, watching Kai's Saiyan saga and going to Ocean/early Funimation Frieza saga.

I like Kai. The improved acting of the returning cast and the soundtrack they made for the show (before it was nixed for issues pertaining to the composer) makes it an almost wholly improved show.

*Also, 200 pages. W00tyw00tw00t.*
    I agree about Kai, it was quite good.

Also, it's still a long way till we reach 9001 posts in this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I agree about Kai, it was quite good.

Also, it's still a long way till we reach 9001 posts in this thread
    We're almost at Nappa's PL of 4000!
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    We're almost at Nappa's PL of 4000!
    im worth 3 nappas

Guys see the footage from (I think NY Con) where Team Four Star + Nostalgia Critic read a chapter of 50 Shades of Grey as various impersonations (Nappa, Vegata, Popo, Krillin, etc)? They did non DBZ ones as well. But funny as hell hearing Krillin describe a sex act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Guys see the footage from (I think NY Con) where Team Four Star + Nostalgia Critic read a chapter of 50 Shades of Grey as various impersonations (Nappa, Vegata, Popo, Krillin, etc)? They did non DBZ ones as well. But funny as hell hearing Krillin describe a sex act.

Popo and Krillin were great in this.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need a cell voice to do that

it would be *sun glasses*

perfect

YEEAAAAHHHHH!

its disturbing how well that scouter looks on your face there genn, i caught myself just staring... i should do some work
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the worgen curse is actually a divergent trait of Oozaru transformation.

Gilneans are Saiyans. Hey, it rhymes!
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Except the prince died instead of the king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Distant relatives. They both get big, fluffy and mean when the moon comes out.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegeta is a distant cousin...... my part of the family lacks failure

this is a super worgen *turns into a golden worgen*

this is a worgen who has ascendant beyond a super worgen *becomes more spiky and golden* or you can call this a super worgen 2

and this.... is...to go further.... BEYOND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

MY HIP!

*becomes a golden worgen with a very long mane across his back* and this.... is a super worgen 3

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*becomes a super worgen 4*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*becomes a super worgen 5*

fuck yeah
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-10-26 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Down boy, down