Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Thank you He's 9 months now, trying to walk everywhere but still can't crawl properly (floors too slippery haha). This is him a few days ago in his rugby kit (his daddy loves rugby) http://tinyurl.com/crbvdpu
    Awwwww, he's such a cutie! those dimples!

Deleted
    Guild Website Banner.

Personal request, non-commission.
    Version linked is enlarged.

CLICK

Sorry for my absence recently, been rather busy and erm...ill *cough*

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-10-25 at 09:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fios View Post
    Seeing the awesome artwork on display, think it's time i get myself a proper signature .

Visible text: "Fiòs" and "The Forgotten Chapter" How this is formatted is up to the artist.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Fiòs/simple
    Gear set: The set i'm wearing in my aromry is the one I would like
    Helm visible: Yes please ^^
    Your pose: Idling or something similar, just nice and simple, again the artists judgement as to what looks best .
    General colour scheme: Blue and Gold or Green and blue, either to match the armour set or for the druid theme either/or again whichever ends up looking best.
    Any extras: Some kind of nature style background would be lovely, again if a greeny/blue theme a forest background or possibly something involving lightning to match the transmog set not sure which would look best so as with the rest of this i'm willing to trust whoever claims this sig.

Thanks in advance and hopefully i've left some room for creativity for whoever chooses this and i'm sure no matter what it will look amazing
    Hope you like it!

Awwwww, he's such a cutie! those dimples!
    Hehe, everyone loves his dimples :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem. Thanks for the sig, and have a good day : )

Welcome back Geeki, Zil, Saf and Caiti!

Stunning stuff as always Geeki/Caiti/Engelen. None of you have lost that talent. Can't wait to see more of your shinies.

These all look amazing, im getting jealous here haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Hey you guys! I just browsed through stuff I missed due to being afk. And OMG I4ni... your latest sigs... WOW. Drop dead gorgeous!
    I'm contemplating to start again on twitches and sigs but not sure since seen some of mah stuffz stolen, some redone, some used just utterly wrong re-edited. Makes me a sad panda that, but will see.
    ::'] Ty so much hun <3
    Your twitch work is simply incedible, so it makes me really pissed that this kind of shit is still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Between this and hateful comments, this was another reason I was in no hurry to start doing anything again.
    /snuggles Geeki
    I can not fathom how anyone could be rude or hateful to you

Every single artist in this thread is kind, generous, and helpful. So they deserve nothing but respect IMO.

OT: WB Caiti! Hope all is well with the little one ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed earlier for Grannos and done

Wallpaper:

(Link to download full size version is on right hand side of page)

Signature/avatar:

Hope it's all ok
    Just astounded, couldn't have asked for anything better, thanks so much =D

Quote Originally Posted by zeq View Post
    Might be a long shot here

I'm a member of the guild Nihilum (Kungen left Ensidia and reformed the original guild Nihilum) - Right now the guild is fresh and the lack of a site and logo is sad. Coming here where I once got an amazing signature in hopes that one of the artists is willing to just create a logo for the guild. For example http://www.vodka-guild.net/ - Their logo on their site can be put on merch, videos, items, etc.

Also if any designers are willing to make a site (details can be worked out) and don't want to charge an arm and a leg for it. The one guy in talks is asking for over 5000 euros and that is just crazy.

But the logo would just be <3 right now to help the guild get back on its feet.
    I'll give this a shot since I'm free next week. Send me any ideas you have via PM and I'll see what I can come up with.

Just the logo for now though. I can also do site design, but one step at a time!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-10-25 at 11:54 PM.

Claimed and done - went with a watery theme as you are specced resto at the moment - hope that's ok
    Wow! I absolutely love it! I am Resto! Seafoam Mantle for the win!

Thank you so so very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Between this and hateful comments, this was another reason I was in no hurry to start doing anything again.
    Exactly. For me, it's also been people asking for things and simultaneously offering to pay, and then never paying me (along with everything else that goes on sometimes). I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Geeki! My son had pneumonia last winter, and it took him a long time to recover. My sympathies!

Starting to feel a bit better so I made myself a new siggy.
    I might take a few PM's if people are interested, patient... and polite.

What I'm not taking:

-Night Elf Males unless their eyes are covered
    -Requests for mismatched color gear, mounts, pets, dual sigs
    -ANYTHING larger than a signature

Gonna leave my status as closed for now in case I take a downward turn again.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-10-26 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannos View Post
    Just astounded, couldn't have asked for anything better, thanks so much =D
    Quote Originally Posted by DanKMess View Post
    Wow! I absolutely love it! I am Resto! Seafoam Mantle for the win!

Thank you so so very much!
    So glad you are both happy You are both very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Shandee View Post
    Really amazing job what you guys have done here! Hope someone has time to make a sig for my paladin too.

Visible text: Shandee
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andee/advanced
    Gear set: t13 heroic, same as I have in armory.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: Simple smile or idle mode, whatever fits best.
    General colour scheme: Colours that fit with gear so silver, pink/purple.
    Any extras: Butterfly wings if it's not too much, designer can play around though. ^^

Thanks! Looking forward to it.
    Claimed - should have some time later today

PS - it's lovely to see so many more artists around!

And done for Shandee - had great fun with this and hope you like it

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-26 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added completed sig/ava
    Requests CLOSED

PMR:

Deleted
    Been a while so made this for myself. tho very rusty and no model viewer so forgive if not great :P

Week Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Hey MMO,

I would like to request a forum signature for my Male Human Prot Pally.

Visible text: Text I would Like my char name, guild, and server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5vior/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Please
    Helm visible: No helm visibility
    Your pose: Passive Attack Stance
    General colour scheme: Purple's, blues, & yellows would be nice, but I leave it to you to contrast the colors of the tier 14 set.
    Any extras: None that I can think of, im not very creative, but i would welcome anything

Thanks alot, great service by a great community!
    3rd week bump, would appreciate a pickup
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 2012-11-06 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted

Love them! Thank you so much, Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

Thank you it looks amazing!
    Junak - Guardian Druid - Arathor (A) - Relax

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry in advance for such a monstrous task but many cookies for whoever takes it up!

I'm trying to get my Twitch page sorted out ready for MoP raid progression (www.twitch.tv/stripples), got all my streaming set up; new computer and decent connection. Now I need to add some colour to my page. I've been so impressed with some of the things I've seen in this thread.

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme, basically everything. o_O

Visible text: Ztripes with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal way in the header only.

Logo/Character: If you could get your creative juices flowing and perhaps come up with a 'Nightwatcher-y' logo that would be amazing, think stars and moon maybe? but nothing cheesy. The font should look 'cool' I guess, nothing childish, nothing boring; I like 'sharp' letters I guess as long as it looks good I don't mind :P

For the background, I would like Ztripes on Outland-EU on the left side and Ztripes on Outland-EU on the right. With Avalanche (bow from Ulduar) being drawn back by my character in full Heroic MoP T14 helm not showing with the lower part of their body faded out (or not if it looks better as the full model.

General colour scheme: I'm not too fussy with colours but I don't think you can go wrong with say, red, white and black. Perhaps in a diagonal stripey style considering my name 'Ztripes' should be 'Stripes' but it's taken on my realm D:

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, I'm sure I'll like them. If you could make a chatbox cover too with Ztripes <Nightwatchers> Outland-Eu 25-man raiding guild or whatever people usually put in there that would be cool, I'll hook up my stream for a small session so you can see my screen and check out the size of my chatbox. Alternatively I can post the size if someone shows me how :P

Many thanks in advance! Absolute props to whoever takes up this project and many loves.

P.S. IF you have time to make me an awesome sig with a matching avatar in the same sort of style and gear with a green/orange new MoP tiger model included that would be amazing, striped style again perhaps?

Stripes out <3<3<3

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced my armoury link.
    4th weekly bump, please :'(

Deleted

WoW shy! can i have a Tutorial?