Deleted

Elise's Launcher Theme

So I was afk for a minute after booting the game up yesterday and actually got to hearing a bit of the theme instead of just logging in. It was like a story being told, not exactly music, so I didn't really pay attention. But then today it hit me. Her pose, the huge cleavage, the voice, the way she tells the story...

IT'S ELVIRA O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So I was afk for a minute after booting the game up yesterday and actually got to hearing a bit of the theme instead of just logging in. It was like a story being told, not exactly music, so I didn't really pay attention. But then today it hit me. Her pose, the huge cleavage, the voice, the way she tells the story...

IT'S ELVIRA O_o
    Who?
    /characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account

That's who.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d4Hlj.jpg[IMG]

That's who.
    Hm... I don't know who she is, but I know she's old now? I remember seeing her on the Grim Reaper cartoon on CartoonNetwork. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hm... I don't know who she is, but I know she's old now? I remember seeing her on the Grim Reaper cartoon on CartoonNetwork. :3
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson

From 1951

Deleted
    So does anyone else get the same feeling?

Or is the association perhaps only in my head :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can see the connection. But it wasn't really the first thing to pop into my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    How old are you ? I wouldn't figure that out even if they give me 50more year
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    How old are you ? I wouldn't figure that out even if they give me 50more year
    I wouldn't have figured it out too but I do know the lady he is talking about, she appeared in the Mandy and Billy show quite often.

But I have never seen that lady's show though.

Deleted
    I'm only 22, I just have some tidbits of pop culture and a very random imagination :P

(Also, one does not simply forget a rack like that)