Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm not supposed to talk (nobody is), but why are you both ignoring Majad's vote to help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm sorry, but that's, hardly, a good explanation that we can't speak...

I'll vote anyways, just don't count it if I'm not supposed to vote...

Help Krayzy
    Kel and Zerioc are the two that don't have votes in currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I know I'm not supposed to talk (nobody is), but why are you both ignoring Majad's vote to help me?

Kel and Zerioc are the two that don't have votes in currently.
    It was because it was made when he was not supposed to vote. Even after I had stated specifically that he couldn't vote.

help arlee
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    It was because it was made when he was not supposed to vote. Even after I had stated specifically that he couldn't vote.
    It was made at 10:03am (my clock on here). The very next post on here was by you 5 minutes later where you said

"Krayzy has 1 helper, Worgen"

Worgen's vote to help me came before Majad's vote. It just makes no sense that you counted Worgen's vote at the time, but didn't count Majad's when Worgen's vote came earlier.

Worgen has since changed his vote, but that has nothing to do with what I am saying.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 04:12 PM ----------

And when votes are tallied does matter in this since you put in the stipulation that if the votes are tied the winner is chosen by who gets the final vote first.

Deleted
    I'll type it again, just in case....

Help Krayzy

It was made at 10:03am (my clock on here). The very next post on here was by you 5 minutes later where you said

"Krayzy has 1 helper, Worgen"

Worgen's vote to help me came before Majad's vote. It just makes no sense that you counted Worgen's vote at the time, but didn't count Majad's when Worgen's vote came earlier.
    There was nothing wrong with worgens vote at all. It came when it was fully allowed to come. It was what came after that wasn't. Majads comment and vote came after I had made it clear that there was to be no other posting than votes (16:53 local time). A minute later I added that the three that Majad and Worgen were unconsious (the latter was withdrawn later). Majads vote came after that (17:03 local time).

And when votes are tallied does matter in this since you put in the stipulation that if the votes are tied the winner is chosen by who gets the final vote first.
    Atm that does not matter.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 01:17 AM ----------

Krayzy has got 3 helpers, Kisuro and rolo4804
    Arlee has got 2 helpers, Worgenite, kel

10+ Year Old Account
    unhelp help Krayzy (sorry Arlee)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Krayzy (4): Kisuro, rolo4804, Majad, Worgenite
    Arlee (1): kel

I believe that's 4/6?

Face askew, mouth foaming, and legs unshaven. The still body of Arlee lies blanketed in a cover bullet shells and in her own blood, gathering around her body, and examining her deteriorated and uncouth condition. Everyone in the town comes to the hasty conclusion that Arlee was a Rabid wolf. Krazy while unsuspectingly peering even more closely to her body, fails to notice the still moving hand of Arlee creeping slowly up towards his oh so easily snap-able neck. Luckily for Krayzy however, Worgenite noticed that not all the life in Arlee had fled her body, Worgenite then shot her in the face once for Krayzy's safety, twice for safe measure, and then a third time because that's how Worgenite is, he then planted a knife in her.

Closer inspections of the nearby bodies of Anakso and Dyra, reveal them to be the town deputy and an average townie, respectively.

The rest of day extends towards Monday 9:00 PM EST.

Note: Why the fuck did no one let me know that I was mixing up the spellings of "rapid" and "rabid"? That's it.

Deadline: Monday 8:00 PM EST.

Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-29 at 03:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK! I'll die, but I KNOW THE OTHER WOLF TEAM!

Hear me out! Arlee was the swift wolf, her and I have been in communication the whole game(why do you think there's been no wolf kills the entire game except for the one hit the SKs did?) and I know of one of her teammates and I think I know the other! I know one is Kel and I believe the other is Zerioc(not 100% sure, Krayzy should check him). She mentioned a teammate being gone the day of Lysah's lynch and the only one I know of who openly stated it was Zer.

With that said,

vote Kel

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, with 7 alive, you need 4 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Worgenite
    dosn't really need much explaining I think.

Also, I wanted to do the math on how screwed the town is, but something is off. Per the op there were 20 people playing (currently 13 dead, 7 alive) and the original composition list lists 19 roles (scum: 4 + 2 + 2 = 8, town: 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 11, 8 + 11 = 19). Se either I'm crazy from lack of sleep, we have sprouted a new player somehow or somebody dun goofed.

15+ Year Old Account
    VOTE: Worgenite

He admitted he's wolf. Not sure what else I need to say.

I will however counter his claims. He lied about being seer. Why should we believe him when he says Arlee was the rabid? Considering he just helped krazy and admitted to being wolf I'm more apt to believe we just killed the real seer. He posted as soon as the gunfight happened helping him. It was just too quick. That's actually the reason I originally helped arlee. I know worgi was wolf. I figured he wouldn't risk a teammate in a game this close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post

I will however counter his claims. He lied about being seer. Why should we believe him when he says Arlee was the rabid? Considering he just helped krazy and admitted to being wolf I'm more apt to believe we just killed the real seer. He posted as soon as the gunfight happened helping him. It was just too quick. That's actually the reason I originally helped arlee. I know worgi was wolf. I figured he wouldn't risk a teammate in a game this close.
    Zer is the other wolf! Krayzy is the seer! ASK KRAYZY. He called me out, remember? Does anyone remember? Seriously. Lynch me town and the other wolf team will win. And Zer is the wolf!

Arlee's confession:

Her telling me Kel was a teammate:

And her telling me of her teammates being gone:

[e2]: Whalp. Thread dead. Going to sleep since I work early tomorrow, and won't be home till late so yeah D:
    He was the one of the wolves to not vote for Lysah.

Deleted

So, by saying that, you're saying that Arlee was a seer and that Kray is a wolf? I wouldn't admire myself if Worge tried to help a wolf.

Anyways, since we don't know anything right now about Kray, Worge just admitted that he is Wolf.

Also, if he is wolf, he said that he had contact with the other wolf team, meaning that Kel is a wolf, and the other one, the last one, I believe, might be you Zerioc or someone else.... Doesn't matter right now.

Vote Worge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, impending doom. You know the other wolf team town. Either they'll kill my teammate(if they know who he is) or they'll go for one of the remaining towns(probably Krayzy even though I've told you the other wolves). If they go for my teammate, the town can still win. If they go for town, we'll see what happens.

Also, before the other wolf team can defend:

unvote vote Worgenite

Sorry all

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 09:58 PM ----------

Also, a reminder:

It's now unofficially night, no posting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we believe him when he says Arlee was the rabid?
    Unless my math (or understanding of game rules) is off, Arlee had to be the rabid or the game would be over now.
    Let's recap, shall we, and feel free to point out if I'm wrong:
    We only got 1 wolf earlier, that leaves 5. If Arlee was the seer, that means 5 wolves (including one team of 3) and 2 townies, and that's game over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgenite (4): Kisuro, Zerioc, Majad, Worgenite.

After a brief altercation in which Worgenite confessed to punching all those school children, the townies zerged all over Worgneite. Worgenite attempted to escape via burrowing, however he didn't have enough pylons for such an action, and then he died.

An inspection of his body reveals him to be a wolf.

Deadline for night is Monday 11:00 PM EST.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-29 at 03:22 AM.

After a rainy night the town wakens to a sky still grey. Like usual the towns inhabitants gather at the town square. They all suspect what they will find but they're surprised when they even before reaching the square find Krayzy lying outside Majads house, his throat is a bloody mess and with his Seer emblem lying in his outstretched hand. The grey sky just seemed to grow a bit darker. Not many paces away they also find the body of Majad, his mouth bloody as if he recently feasted on something. His chest isn't moving though and a closer examination finds large deep tear marks on his back. As Kisuro and rolo4804 bend down to look at Majads ring reading "Team Jacob Fanclub Wolves" (the same as Worgen and Dwarf) they get the feeling the sky just turned even darker. As they rise and turn around, they know why. Behind them are no longer Zerioc and Kel, but two large werewolves smiling hungrily. They don't even get to scream before death takes them.

Team Jacob Wolves - Zerioc, Kel and Arlee - are the winners.

2 Serial Killers - Treann, Worer
    6 Mafia - (Arlee, Kel, Zerioc) (Worgenite, Majad, The Dwarf Lover)
    1 PGO - rolo
    1 Cop - Krazy
    1 Deputy - Anakso
    1 Doc - Eniah
    1 Tracker - Holz
    1 Lookout - EN
    1 Town Drunk - Silkku
    4 VT's - Lysah, Kisuro, Dyra, Firebert

Dead Thread:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/TX8F56vNujYAH

Pud'n will post all the other threads when he can. The post I had with all of them got deleted by Quicktopic for being spam.

Please have discussions about next game in the mafia discussion thread. I guess sign ups for next game will start the earliest the upcoming weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what happened this past night?

Deleted
    I killed Kray and the other wolf team killed me.

There were two townies and two wolves left. You can't really lynch someone with only four people, so I guess the wolves just went on a rampant.