Thread: Post Your UI

The shield barrier display is actually a WA string that was posted in the Warrior forums a while back

Code:
    dqeafaGiLKlrrPgLs1PuHvPs1RucmlcClkr7Is4xkuQHrOogs1YOqpdjAAkKRPszBGQ(McmoKuNduX7uv6EiL2hfLCqkyHQKhQqrtuHcxuHkBuHQoPQIvsrUjsXojKFQeAOGkTuq5PsMkqxLIQVQe0CvISxO)sqdM0HjAXkOhdYKvrxMQnlQpRugns40c9AkkMTi3wv1Uf8BfnCk1YvLNJy6sDDaBxj13rsgVsuNNsA9kuY(rnshbXkI1Nq7VSeYx6d0mqwkgwlKqr0tNcfpalcw0TyKfdSaES(X6eRteeRLxmNjEJJh(bdmch4q5GbJUrnLulMAmB5ikXccG0ZFqF5gRmqaQJZW(bBIvwzL10esMyDOK4cy1EsUaYzbSg8TlGCMvAz18qSn0TeYmWDsL)2xzNKw93QJVSjwzLvwttizIvpNDOoU2zLwwhkjoRlGv7j5ciNzDbSg8TlGC(lBIvwzL10esMyDOK4fimbSsAzxGWeWQ9KCbKZfimbSg8TlGCUaHXkTSAEi2vl79v2jPv)Tsa9JVSjwzLvwttizI1HsIxGgOraRKw2fObAeWQ9KCbKZfObAeWAW3UaY5c0anSslRMhID1YEFLDsA1FReq5Xx2eRSYkRPjKmXQ9Kk)XkTSAEi2WDsL)2xzNKw93QJVSjwzLvwJzw3TNu5pwnlAzfEXhS2u4b2eRSYkRSYkRS(8g4fynNMZ3(VC5DJ339C2H64A3YDsl7ce2DJhhcyL0YUanqZDJwC744lBIvwzLvprC2eRSYkRSYkRS(8g4fynNMZ3(VC5DJ339C2H64A3YDsl7ce2DJhhcyL0YUanqZDJwC74(U9Kk)n2Wl(44lBIvwzLvpCYM8WjwaH(f328hcIfX2tjrYFhfrNUrXJOgBS6xCBZFiiwTvBhlslBacwabFThASKa9elFThASma1XzGvZjYHjhlaIleieB8cliasp)fsr80XQJ)(jwaexiX2tjrYFhVWIy7PKi5VJIOt3O4ruJnwu4XnkAu0nXyLMYteelaIlm4R9hoelITdHGyrIHTKJIOeBSaiUqOKKqWlSEZKJGy9dK6icIn2ybqCHeBhcVWckjjeeelsmSLCSwObyW(SimS(bsDebXAHgGb7ZIWWlSXglaIleA(pu24fwaexyq(74qSXkpdDfhlhfr)gwNrIDsATAjKziyz2qy98T4maA12XkcndyfpXQUKpSKNNXoodYKW(f328hbbXglQINnfOOBIXY6I5mXBC8woao0HF0aQnsFGy4ft5nJy2YrJWka8d(IBB(JGIOJ1zKyNKw)andy9j0(llH8L(andKLmmmMITvHJHN9WjwKwczgcCNXqJ1yoorGJdg2yTgfrFKyXyJia
    the other ones, ultimatum etc, is just normal show me the procc display thingies in WA as well just they're put in a group
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Reclusion View Post
    I think that looks like Shield Maid, which can be found here!
    Thank you sir!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    simple easy light, plus its pretty much the same as blizz ui, without all the ugly.

That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

I LOVE that UI. Have you thought of making it available for download? pretty please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?
    Look there for Mysteri UI at wowinterface.
    That should more or less be it, its an awesome UI and i love it how he added (or somebody else, i dunno and i dont want to compare the code of the sort with his code to see it) a sort function for combuster.
    I dont like some parts of it, one being the darkened textures so i dont use it but its incredibly lightweight and the stuff he did is nicely readable!

Thats it if you are after black and his stuff, an alternative is nUi and now my fav, Unitframes improved..
    Takes this addon for the unitframes and u get all that blizzard is missing (working buffs on top makes it better then the ouf variants above).

I would post my UI and link the addons even though its at a raw state but im not allowed to

For the minimap i use nMinimap since its the most awesome minimap out there, i edited some stuff on it, e.g. iv got the micromenu button on the minimap.

For the Bars addon you can take the nUI bars or my solution for the moment (if i stick with it ill code myself an addon doing it without the options = memory usage) is Bartender with the 2row, no micro menu, option and scaled down to .8
    Last edited by mmoc5307906ffb; 2012-10-28 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by purplet View Post
    Look there for Mysteri UI at wowinterface.
    That should more or less be it, its an awesome UI and i love it how he added (or somebody else, i dunno and i dont want to compare the code of the sort with his code to see it) a sort function for combuster.
    I dont like some parts of it, one being the darkened textures so i dont use it but its incredibly lightweight and the stuff he did is nicely readable!

Thats it if you are after black and his stuff, an alternative is nUi and now my fav, Unitframes improved..
    Takes this addon for the unitframes and u get all that blizzard is missing (working buffs on top makes it better then the ouf variants above).

I would post my UI and link the addons even though its at a raw state but im not allowed to

For the minimap i use nMinimap since its the most awesome minimap out there, i edited some stuff on it, e.g. iv got the micromenu button on the minimap.

For the Bars addon you can take the nUI bars or my solution for the moment (if i stick with it ill code myself an addon doing it without the options = memory usage) is Bartender with the 2row, no micro menu, option and scaled down to .8
    Can't seem to find Mysteri UI, also how can we get those vocals? : D

Deleted
    Type: mystery ui at wowinterface search

Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21644
    Better version.

still cleaning up some small things but am very pleased with this one. may actual keep it for longer than a month :P

Deleted
    My current UI in action:

I know it looks cluttered but I can't make it any more clean without sacrificing raid performance. Raid frames need to be somewhere close to my other stuff to not force me to move my eyes to corners to check health status. I need to track all those buffs and cooldowns and I need to track my dots. I feel too many try to make too clean UIs and they remove things which they seem to deem not neccessary or relevant information but that is usually because they are not good enough players to make use of what they remove.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Out of Combat:

Combat:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Out of Combat:
    -snip-

Combat:
    -snip-
    Good to see you're still around Ryas (:

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    QFT!

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    My current UI in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkQLHHcP3M

I know it looks cluttered but I can't make it any more clean without sacrificing raid performance. Raid frames need to be somewhere close to my other stuff to not force me to move my eyes to corners to check health status. I need to track all those buffs and cooldowns and I need to track my dots. I feel too many try to make too clean UIs and they remove things which they seem to deem not neccessary or relevant information but that is usually because they are not good enough players to make use of what they remove.
    The only thing that struck me was the large raid frames as a dps. I'm guessing they're that big because you want to keep an eye on health status, but if you changed the colours such that the backdrop and health bar stood more in contrast you would more easily notice health status even if you made the frames smaller. With the dark grey on black that you have now, you barely even notice people's health at the current size, however if it was for example dark grey on bright yellow you would easily notice it from the corner of they eye, even if the frames were smaller.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    Haha thanks. Yeah I'm still here. Been rocking that same UI for a while so been kind of quiet. Though I was looking through old screenshots and I kind of want to remake this: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...407_004408.jpg though it would have a more traditional buff system. Maybe even take the theme of it and intertwine it with my current set up.

That's my DK tanks' custom from the ground up!
    Last edited by ScatteredBWL; 2012-10-29 at 06:36 AM.

So, changed Unit Frames... and such.
    DBM Timers are already on a right position. Screenshot still has old position.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...912_114844.jpg
    oh, honey.

Idle:

In Combat, Raid:

In Combat, Dailies:

Out of Combat with Target, Raid:
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2012-10-30 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    The only thing that struck me was the large raid frames as a dps. I'm guessing they're that big because you want to keep an eye on health status, but if you changed the colours such that the backdrop and health bar stood more in contrast you would more easily notice health status even if you made the frames smaller. With the dark grey on black that you have now, you barely even notice people's health at the current size, however if it was for example dark grey on bright yellow you would easily notice it from the corner of they eye, even if the frames were smaller.
    Thanks for feedback but I can't make them smaller=S. I want to be able to see raid debuffs and if I make them smaller the icons will overlap the names so I can't see the names of the ones getting debuff.