Poll: Select

Thread: Red = Dead?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yes

its pointless ganking lowbies ... i wanna challenge ... but if someone comes for me its game on

If a low level is in (Alliance) territory and is flagged he is dead because there is no reason for him to be there
    Low level questing, I leave him be unless he has killed my guildies
    plus I hate CRZ so if they are from another server they are dead
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

Only when any of the following criteria are met
    -Being emote spammed or they're purposely griefing me
    -When attacked
    -My friend is being ganked while leveling a toon
    -I get ganked while leveling a toon

If one of those things happen then I will attack all horde regardless of level and even fight 5v1 if need be in order to kill, camp, and grief them for hours or until I need to go to do something irl. I will make it impossible for quest hubs to be used and will call in help if need be. Basically I make the zone absolute shit for everyone who's red.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Not a hard question, Don't debate nothing zero none of that meaning don't question others or even try to counter them. It's either a simple yes or a simple no nothing more all though you can give it a reason to why you choose that yes or no but It's not needed.

Do you follow this well lets say ''Code''?

- Why yes I do regardless of outcome.

Your turn ~
    In UO it used to be, everyone is dead. Then later, Orange is dead. Though, yeah I have had this philosophy. It's funny in regards to PvP. You realize that UO set the bar for PvP openness and it failed miserably. People sued, won, sued some more, won some more. All because of PvP.

I camped his guys house for days, until, I found out when he played. Killed him on his door step and looted his house in front of him. Sometimes, if I couldn't find an owner of a house. I'd get with a couple of RL friends, and we would take turns, ressing in the doorways of houses, then unlocking them so we then could loot them.

PvP is now a choice, and to be honest is a fucking waste. UO in the early days, was the most grand experience I have yet to encounter. It makes you realize what it must have been like in the wild of medieval times. A person, is the greatest hunter. A big cat(wild),you know what it is might be able to handle it. Though, people, can be down right evil.

I remember helping this guy kill Liches, in Deceit. The Irony, it hurts. We talked and played for nearly 4-5 hours. We even defended each other against some Reds that came rolling through. Laughing as they died.

Well, he was ready to log. I talked him into a couple more kills, awhile we were attacking last one, I then opened up on him. Vas Ort Flam, followed by 2 Cor Por, while a Lich was on him. Took his loot, which ended up with the most overpowered weapon, I have ever seen. Indestructible long sword of Power. He couldn't ID on his current toon and didn't even know.

That kind of shit can never happen again. It's completely sad.

When I was ranged, absolutely. I killed everything in sight.
    Now that I'm melee? Avoid fighting ranged at all costs, if emergency occurs, pop nitro boost and run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm on a pvp realm that is very horde dominate, and I am alliance. I like to think that some of them avoid me because I use the bloodthirsty title, but it is no surprise when I get attacked by 4-5 of them simultaneously during dailies. Normally I do KoS, unless I'm in a hurry, but if I don't they generally will attack me anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.
    Don't play on a PvP realm if you expect to not get killed by me >=D
    I don't have a fancy signature right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I ended up transferring toa PvE realm and never regretting it. Feels relaxing. So no, I'm even helpful to people on the opposing faction. Philosophic undead monk carebear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, all communists must die. Better dead than red.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

You cannot say this is a simple yes or no, I'm sorry.

For some people, it may be.

For me, if I see someone who is red, and is doing something like gathering the same nodes I am, or killing mobs I need for a quest, etc. Then yes, I will kill.

If I see someone just doing their own questing, gathering nodes that aren't the same as mine, or are just a low level, then no. I will let them play in peace.

No.

While I fight often, I have exceptions, meaning that my answer cannot be a "yes, always."

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez people I return to the thread to be fascinated by the poll mainly the no beating yes and even your reasons make me quite awe'd ahahah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Nope. Even when I was on a PvP server, red did not, in fact, equate to dead.

I don't want them to bug me, so I don't bug them.
    hahahhahah what a silly silly way of looking at it. Don't you understand...if someone like myself was to see you i would HAPPIly gank and camp you for as long as humanly possible and for no apparent reason. You have to take your shot when u get it. If you think being nice to others on a PvP realm on WARcraft is gonna save you then you're delusional. I would actually beeline you harder than anyone else for being such a weak ____.God i would love to "bug" a little carebear like you to the point of uninstallation. Just cull some of the dead weight from the game.
    Pretty much everytime i log on to wow my aim is to harass someone, or some people, to the point of logging off their chars and sending me a message. Ive got a huge collection of screenshots of angry messages. My little trophie collection.

I usually don't attack, but if you gank me in the back, ill get your ass and make you regret it, I won't mind grouping with guildies or other people 6 vs 1 and corpse camping you

Anyway, the only gank I am victim is when I am way under the attacker level

I kill any flagged Alliance player (unless I am trying to "sneak" somewhere and don't want attention. It doesn't matter to me if they are level 10 or 10 level 90 full pvp geared top players (although may try to gather support for the second one). If I kill a low level and he resurrects near me I will let him run along. If I kill a level 90 and he resurrects near me I kill it again. I don't go out of my way to camp, but in situations where I may be fishing at a pool or doing a quest that just happens to take me back near the person oh well.

While leveling it is very dependent on the situation. If I see any chance of victory (regardless of level difference) I attack, yes this includes attacking someone while they are fighting a group of mobs. This is War.

Yes!

For the horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Do you follow this well lets say ''Code''?
    No.

I do not attack anyone on the world, I raise my fists only to defend myself or my Ally when (s)he's getting destroyed by higher level player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends.

Gray to me? I will attack you if you are in my way or attack me first. (ie, I am capping Halaa or Hellfire or you're just killing my mobs or taking my nodes)

Yellow, green? I'll jump you as soon as I'm close enough.

It's worth mentioning I'm on a PvE (RP) server, so if you are flagged, you are either asking for it or too stupid to use a flightpath to unflag yourself.

I answered yes, though. Most of the time I see a flagged player, it is an equal level Alliance from a very high pop guild on my server and I dislike most of the people there. So I enjoy destroying them until they have to call in everyone to take me (and my friends) out.
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2012-10-30 at 04:50 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

no
    playing on my server that is more horde PVE server then PVP server that it suppose to be,
    I see more rare spawns then ally most of the time

nope. don't care much for pvp, and i know how much is ruins my afternoon for some "blarghpvpakfpowgbhowvpowg" douche to come along and act like a dipshit. infact, only reason i play on a pvp server is to be with my one friend that actually plays.