10+ Year Old Account

Fun games in the steam halloween sale.

Saw another thread on the scary games in the halloween sale, but I don't have much interest in that. I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions to good, fun games there which could bring me quite a few hours of entertainment for the money. I don't like games such as Amnesia where the main elements are puzzle and horror. I'd prefer some with nice gameplay.

So far I've picked up:
    Orcs must die 2
    Magicka
    Hell yeah!
    Rock of ages
    Left for dead 2
    Dungeon defenders
    They bleed pixels

So, any games on the sale you are highly fond of which would be worth picking up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    Saw another thread on the scary games in the halloween sale, but I don't have much interest in that. I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions to good, fun games there which could bring me quite a few hours of entertainment for the money. I don't like games such as Amnesia where the main elements are puzzle and horror. I'd prefer some with nice gameplay.

So far I've picked up:
    Orcs must die 2
    Magicka
    Hell yeah!
    Rock of ages
    Left for dead 2
    Dungeon defenders
    They bleed pixels

So, any games on the sale you are highly fond of which would be worth picking up?
    I really liked prototype 1, but I had it on the PS3. I hear the ports suck, so I'm not sure if I'll pick up 2.

Deleted
    If you haven't played them before, both Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are on sale at pretty good prices and in my opinion are both very fun games with an extreme amount of potential playtime for the money... depends if you like that genre though.

Deleted
    I've picked up Dead Island (mostly to see how the graphics work on my PC as I recently bought a new PC and didn't have any games with a WOW factor in graphics). I must say it is different and I really like the atmosphere and environment. Though the RPG elements are somewhat to get used to right now for me.