Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just noticed that, plus, both signatures are similar, but who cares, really... If people are faking let them and don't feed their "hunger", just say pretty or ugly and leave it at that.
    You wouldnt seriously go up to somebody and say "yo bro, thats one fucking ugly face you got there"...

If people feel the need to fake pictures, let them. Kinda sad, though, since you gain nothing faking your own picture here. This isnt a contest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I quit drinking (along with most everything else), but I'm having a rough go of it so I bought a beer

[IMG snip [IMG]
    I've never really noticed this in any of your other pictures, but you have very nice eyes. They look gray which happens to be rather rare eye color. I've heard gray eyes are filed under "hazel", but I have hazel eyes and they look nothing like that. Mine look like a conglomerate of different colors and appear differently depending on what I wear (for example, mine look more blue when I wear blue), but yours are clear. Very cool imo.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-10-30 at 12:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    You wouldnt seriously go up to somebody and say "yo bro, thats one fucking ugly face you got there"...

If people feel the need to fake pictures, let them. Kinda sad, though, since you gain nothing faking your own picture here. This isnt a contest
    Hey, if people want to say to someone that they are ugly, let them, plus, it's the Internet, I think everyone should expect bad comments or, atleast, troll comments.

I'm not saying to people to call other people ugly, if they think they are, because that's rude, kinda, but yeah, I'll just shut up now before I say stupid stuff.

Deleted
    Meh, why not.

Me and my girlfriend (I'm the Avatar shockingly and she's the pirate) at her friends house party.

Me and my girlfriend at her little brothers birthday meal. (Excuse the shit quality, it was taken on a phone.)

Last edited by mmoc11e8dbe511; 2012-10-30 at 12:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Steering the thread back on topic with a pic

Me n my lovely mum, she came over for a surprise visit a couple of weeks back

Just caught up on the last few pages - lots of good looking folks!

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Meh, why not.

Me and my girlfriend on her little brothers birthday. (Excuse the shit quality, it was taken on a phone.)

http://i.imgur.com/zqGgh.jpg?1
    This pic is so sweet, I think it just gave me tooth decay
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Holy shit it's huge.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post

Just caught up on the last few pages - lots of good looking folks!

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 01:19 PM ----------

This pic is so sweet, I think it just gave me tooth decay
    And the picture of you and your mother is very sweet too. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

You gain nothing of posting a fake picture, But you can get all the attention! for guys and i think mostly girls in this area ( sorry if thats generlization) though i think its true! its just a lot of fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    You're beautiful, and your hair looks remarkably thick (in a very much positive way).

Getting a haircut tomorrow; I'm going to get rid of at least half the length, for work-related reasons.
    You really, really looked like Heath Ledger when you had longer hair.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG snip[/IMG]
    Your hair looks great here; I love the color. And speaking of eyes again, you and your mother both have really nice ones. This is actually one of your best pics. <---scratch that, this is easily your best pic.

http://i.imgur.com/HlIEQ.jpg <-- I have big nipples lol xD (NO IT'S NOT A NUDE PIC )

http://i.imgur.com/4hHgf.jpg <--- I love spongebob.

Pics from my summer vacation to Greece this year <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post

And the picture of you and your mother is very sweet too. <3
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Your hair looks great here; I love the color. And speaking of eyes again, you and your mother both have really nice ones. This is actually one of your best pics. <---scratch that, this is easily your best pic.
    And thank you, also I'll definitely be using that same hair dye again - shame it's not au naturel, but nvm I'm glad to look like my mum - at least I know I'll be aging well when I'm pushing 60!
    (btw - I like the pic you posted - a shame we can't see your eyes properly though!)

A few years old,need to take a better quality newer one since my hair is much longer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    A few years old,need to take a better quality newer one since my hair is much longer! [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9CKsz.jpg?1[IMG]
    Long hair and piercings = good. Nice pic

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you

And thank you, also I'll definitely be using that same hair dye again - shame it's not au naturel, but nvm I'm glad to look like my mum - at least I know I'll be aging well when I'm pushing 60!
    Heh, I'm sure you'll age just fine; I don't think you have anything to worry about I knew it wasn't your natural hair color based off your other pics but it came out really nicely. It looks very lustrous and healthy.
    (btw - I like the pic you posted - a shame we can't see your eyes properly though!)
    Thanks :P Yeah, in all honesty I like to put my best foot forward, so I've been waiting to get some good sleep so I can take a picture that does me justice. I've taken many pictures lately that I've liked but it's those damn bags under my eyes each time that stops me from putting them in this thread. This time I just said "screw it, I'm updating my picture"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Heh, I'm sure you'll age just fine; I don't think you have anything to worry about I knew it wasn't your natural hair color based off your other pics but it came out really nicely. It looks very lustrous and healthy.

Thanks :P Yeah, in all honesty I like to put my best foot forward, so I've been waiting to get some good sleep so I can take a picture that does me justice. I've taken many pictures lately that I've liked but it's those damn bags under my eyes each time that stops me from putting them in this thread. This time I just said "screw it, I'm updating my picture"
    I don't think I look my age now (turning 30 in a couple of months), so I'm off to a good start

And I can definitely understand not wanting to put up a pic where you look tired, or not as good as usual - I'm vain enough to avoid that myself (not that it takes a lot of vanity to do that - just a 'normal' amount )

Quote Originally Posted by Valo916 View Post
    Guess I'll post
    Man how long it has taken to grow such a long beard? I'd like to grow one like this, it seems it takes aeons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    Bulgarkite sa nai hubavi!
    Taka e.

Everyone's so lovely! And I noticed my old stalker Dacien back there! haha *jkkk* :P

Deliria is my old account btw, stopped liking my name and didn't know mods can change it so I made a new one.. >.> Sigh.

"Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

Long hair and piercings = good. Nice pic
    Thanks! I also don't look remotely close to my age lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Taka e.

Everyone's so lovely! And I noticed my old stalker Dacien back there! haha *jkkk* :P

Deliria is my old account btw, stopped liking my name and didn't know mods can change it so I made a new one.. >.> Sigh.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H8YLtl.jpg[IMG]
    I assumed as much, since both accounts' signatures are the same.

Also, another good pic! Love the necklace, it has butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I assumed as much, since both accounts' signatures are the same.

Also, another good pic! Love the necklace, it has butterflies!
    Dude, that's an earring. But nvm