Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    If the bipedal thing is a deal breaker, it would be easy to add some element of the naga rejecting Azshara/the Old Gods and maybe Elune returning blessings to them that causes them to partially revert to humanoid form, regaining their legs in the process. Then they're kind've monster-y lizard-fish-elves.
    So a Jinyu with naga heads?

I don't think the Night Elves would allow them to join the Alliance, and the Blood Elves probably wouldn't be too much in favor of naga in the Horde. Especially after what happened with Kel'thas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    More elfy and lizardy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Good you reminded me that. They could make their district in the ruins of the Park, I mean that's half underwater anyway already!
    they'd put that moonwell to good use lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    More elfy and lizardy though.
    Aren't the Jinyu just re-skinned night elf models already?

If Blizz did bring in playable naga, I assume they'd also make new models for them, as they did with worgen and goblins in Cataclysm.

I like the idea but only if they wrap around mounts kinda like a snake(for thinner mounts) and make larger mounts unuseable. Or give them a race specific mount or an artifact that lets them fly.

Also gotta add Jinyu to the Allaince, so make Naga neutral and add Gorlocs or murlocs to horde.

Deleted

Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    If Blizz did bring in playable naga, I assume they'd also make new models for them, as they did with worgen and goblins in Cataclysm.
    they already made new naga models, male and female, as well as skeletal remains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post

Yes please.
    That's really awesome! To be honest, in the current looks, nagas are the only race I like both the males and the females.

they already made new naga models, male and female, as well as skeletal remains.
    You know, I recall hearing this now. Are they on live already? I don't think I've seen a naga in game in a while.

Nice pics Agile Emily. Pants work just fine there, Blizz just has to figure out the boots issue. It makes me think too that female naga could have some really cool animations if Blizzard wants to get creative. Imagine a hunter drawing arrows with her lower arms as she's aiming her bow with the upper pair.

Nagas hate everything that isnt them. Also they would need to get a ragnaros treatment to be playable. I.E. they have no legs, could not ride mounts.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

You know, I recall hearing this now. Are they on live already? I don't think I've seen a naga in game in a while.
    the screen shot above is the updated, high poly model. It looks very good, you can see the trace of elven features in their faces, at least the females.

Pants work just fine there, Blizz just has to figure out the boots issue.
    I've never thought Boots were such a big issue. Just do a rap around strip near the end of the tail which takes the same model as the top half of the pair of boots, much like how Tauren and Troll sometimes have the bottom of their boots cut off to show off how incredibly ugly their toes are.

As for riding, just loop the tail left then right so it hangs down a little on either side (one side has the loop. one side has the tail) and you're golden.

Really I don't see why this is such a big issue, especially with how ridiculous the lore for Worgens, Goblins and Draenei is.

Id like to see new classes or other things over new races, bc then id have to payed race change.

Deleted
    I just want to know why they'd join the Alliance, And the Night Elves.

Over the Horde.

I just don't see Naga ever becoming playable, Jinyu on the other hand I can see that happening. Mostly because of their lack of legs, hopefully blizzard doesn't try and pull a ragnaros on the Naga.

Love it, apart from them becoming alliance, that just doesn't work, they absolutely despise night elves and always have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thought out, but it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I just want to know why they'd join the Alliance, And the Night Elves.

Over the Horde.
    Or why the Night Elves would ever want anything to do with them other than killing them on sight. The naga are the ones who caused the War of the Ancients, the Sundering as Highbourne. Unlike the Moon Guard they didn't defect, they stayed insane and loyal to Azshra til the end.
    Darkspear have no love for them and same with the Blood Elves. These things into consideration makes them almost impossible to find any one to side with, Horde or Alliance.

Deleted
    Ah yes, making the naga a playable race would satify the furries out their who are into scales....Hurry up Blizzard before you are chewed on by angry furries demanding for a dragon-race thing.