Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only Revantusk and Darkspear were intelligent enough to stop fucking around with legions of munchkins and took a side on which at least 50% of players don't have a reason to slaughter them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    That's more than 1/10 of the Trolls gone, not sure how this is decimation.

Regardless, still sad to see all the Trolls being wiped out.

You also forgot one of the Troll factions that is still running rampant, the MMO-C Forum Trolls, they are alive and well.
    Ironically, that is the literal definition of a decimation. To wipe out 1 out of 10.

Sadly, the trolls have been treated as loot pinatas for far too long. I think it's time they unite under the Darkspear.

Most of those tribes are "lesser" tribes cast outside the walls of the empire and considered a nuisance to both the larger tribes and other races. Amani, Farraki, Gurubashi, and Zandalari tribes are all strong, despite the events of the Cataclysm and Vol'jins efforts. Drakkari Ice trolls are not gone. The magazine and Brann are full of crap when there are dozens and dozens of Drakkari Ice trolls in the Zandalari invasion force casting their annoying frostbolts. Either this was oversight on Blizzards part or intentionally done to show Brann's fallibility, either way if they were extinct they wouldn't be the most annoying mobs in the Zandalari invasion force.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    They will rise don't worry, the time of a new troll empire...a master tribe as some may say, is rising!
    rofl the "troll master tribe" is the Kal'dorei, they are also on their way out.

Zandalari is still strong. They still got their own island that we have yet to discover

Deleted
    I am glad theya re running out of troll clans now, vanilla wow and every expansion has always rolled out troll 5 mans, zones or raid.

Sick of them as they all are up to the same thing (ressurecting/consuming some dead troll,loa, or god to bring back the glory days) it never ends well for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Zandalari is still strong. They still got their own island that we have yet to discover
    Zandalar was destroyed by the Cataclysm if I'm not mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Zandalar was destroyed by the Cataclysm if I'm not mistaken.
    I wouldn't say they're destroyed, but greatly weakened when they united with the Amani and Gurubashi, who we wiped out (maybe completely). The leaders of Zandalari is still around AFAIK (could be wrong, havn't read a lot of troll lore recently)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    I believe the Zandalari have taken in a few trolls from different tribes, having both Amani and Gurubashi sided with them with the troll dungeons of 4.1

depends on how big a land mass the Zandalari have, we could see a few troll tribes still in existence

however the zul'drak ice trolls are gone, too bad, their loa's were cool
    I did the troll-quests up in Kun-Lai summit, and i saw trolls from pretty much all tribes there (Drakkari, Farraki, Amani, Gurubashi), so the Zandalari seem to have united (part of) all troll tribes, maybe this means we can finally wipe all those insipid tribes out in one fell swoop, i'm so bloody tired of trolls by now...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post

And the way you liberally use "wiped-out" is saddening. The Gurubashi, Amani, Farraki, Drakkari are all doing fine. It really depends on if these tribes have some stake on Zandalar. This is very similar to how many tribes of Orcs have stake in Orgrimmar, and Tauren tribes have stake in Thunderbluff.
    I see what you did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    rofl the "troll master tribe" is the Kal'dorei, they are also on their way out.
    They have it in their genes.

We only need one troll leader. Vol'jin.