Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    How can you guys be so lucky jsut for the heck of it i went through normal all 4 acts with MF capped on MP10 and ive yet to see a legendary.
    Do you have Monster Power up to ten? Gives you another 100% magic find.

By the way, I got 59 million (49 after AH cut....ugh) for that 28%-er. I hate that you can't search for "experience percent" as a stat, but since the ring is s specific and popular, the buyout listings were basically listed by experience bonus anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can anyone confirm which zones can drop the ring?
    Did one run yesterday and inspected most of the drops (white blue yellow).
    I would guess it can drop in all of act2. More or less the whole act drops itemlvl 8-18.

Ancient Waterways, Desolate Sands and the Terminus Dungeons are ~70% lvl17-18.
    The early zones like Black Canyon Mines, Stirring Winds and Howling Plateau are ~70% lvl8-12.
    The Oasis seems to be the "middle ground". Most of the items found there are in the range 12-15. Because of this, many farm there.

So it can be well worth it to farm Desolate Sands, especially VoA and the Terminus. You get fewer items lvl14, but you kill faster and that makes up for it. In the end it's all about luck/RNG.

What I do is.. when I like to make a quick run, I build up 5 stacks and go Ruined Cistern and Oasis. Otherwise I make a full clear act2.

On this topic you may read
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...6902450?page=1

Best wishes and happy hunting!

Edit: Didn't realise YOU found this ring in the Cistern, Pendulous... Grats ;>
    Last edited by Pere uBu; 2012-10-31 at 09:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have Monster Power up to ten? Gives you another 100% magic find.

Originally Posted by chaosjones
    How can you guys be so lucky jsut for the heck of it i went through normal all 4 acts with MF capped on MP10 and ive yet to see a legendary.
    By the way, I got 59 million (49 after AH cut....ugh) for that 28%-er. I hate that you can't search for "experience percent" as a stat, but since the ring is s specific and popular, the buyout listings were basically listed by experience bonus anyway.
    Yep as i wrote look in quote
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I'll be picking one of these up for my barb alt. Pend, need your ring for free because we're tight like that. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Yep as i wrote look in quote
    Hmm. Well, I can go two or three runs without seeing a legendary, so there's that. Don't let one run determine your drop rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I'll be picking one of these up for my barb alt. Pend, need your ring for free because we're tight like that. Thank you!
    Too bad it already sold. I need the money to make my monk not-bad, so I'm gonna need someone to buy some gear for me.

Too bad it already sold. I need the money to make my monk not-bad, so I'm gonna need someone to buy some gear for me.
    I got 40 mil bro I'll break you off. For real. Just hit me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 40 mil bro I'll break you off. For real. Just hit me up.
    I don't...know what that means.

But I have money for the first time in this game, I gotta make sure I buy the right gear for once.

I don't...know what that means.

But I have money for the first time in this game, I gotta make sure I buy the right gear for once.
    It means break bread with you, give you something you need. But I guess you're doing okay :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It means break bread with you, give you something you need. But I guess you're doing okay :P
    We'll see, once I buy gear and pretend I'm good.

We'll see, once I buy gear and pretend I'm good.
    Just remember to have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldeye View Post
    As a Demon Hunter I like to use this spec: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Vhe!beZ!cbcccc

Hungering arrow is optional as you wont be using nearly enough hatred that a hatred generator is needed. Changing it for Rain of Vengeance may be more effective.
    Chakram, Shuriken Cloud is the bread and butter skill. Run past mobs, using Vault combined with Tactical Advantage for maximum mobility, and the Shuriken Cloud takes care of everything for you.
    Wolf companion is again optional aswell as Fan of Knives. I like FoK in bigger groups of enemies and the Wolf can pick off lonely targets.
    you'd be better off with the squirrels - wolf's only a companion, squirrels add gold find and run off to grab random piles of gold for you. and, since it's normal, they'll also be able to pick off anything short of an elite.

Whats the MF cap at MP10 at normal? Only 400?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Whats the MF cap at MP10 at normal? Only 400?
    475 is what I was seeing. I was only about 2% from the cap, so a fortune shrine would only put me at 475

I was talking without stacks yet. 7 runs atm, 0 legendaries, still farming.

EDIT:
    Got legendary... boots:/

EDIT:
    15 sec later another elite pack, another legendary... spirit stone
    Last edited by Mamut; 2012-11-02 at 10:30 PM.

475 is what I was seeing. I was only about 2% from the cap, so a fortune shrine would only put me at 475
    It should be 300% base cap, 250% MP cap and 125% NV cap for a total of 675%.

Edit: Forgot it was normal so MP cap is only 100% and the total would then be 525%.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2012-11-02 at 10:37 PM.

125% NV? Its 75%, 475 is max at normal.

Also why skipping Desolate Sands?

Bahh seems I'm not awake yet *sips morning coffee*

Voodoo mask, still no signet ;/

Still no ring
    But got some boots that sold for 500k, not bad
    게임 은 어렵~~

So I spend today whole time in act 2 normal.

Effect? 23 legendaries, got boots, chests, spirit stones, daibos, head, waist but no ring

And Im addicted now, cant stop farming, just one more run, this time I will get ring, JUST ONE MORE TIME...